Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dray Yuki[Jutsu Registry]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Draygglez

Draygglez

Dray Yuki[Jutsu Registry] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dray Yuki[Jutsu Registry]   Dray Yuki[Jutsu Registry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 3:22 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Jai
Commander General of Hanagakure no Sato
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Dray Yuki[Jutsu Registry]   Dray Yuki[Jutsu Registry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 2:24 pm

Anything you took from the medical library is approved.

Name: Satsugaite no jutsu (Killing Hands Technique)
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Offensive
Element: N/A
Range: Close
Specialty: Ijutsu
Duration: -25 per post
Cooldown: Duration +3
Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of
killing chakra, which is the complete opposite of the Chiyute no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique). Through concentrating their
chakra in a manner opposing the Chiyute, instead of rebuilding and restoring another person's cells, this jutsu intends to destroy and unravel another person's cells rendering them completely unable to move for three posts. During these three posts, the opponent feels their their body is completely bound by an unseen force that is hindering the slightest movement of any body part.

Destroying a few cells will not produce this effect instantaneously. This is denied until you signifigantly work on this.

Name: Zesshi Nesnsan (Fanged Tongue Acid)
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Offensive
Element: N/A
Range: 20m
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Duration: 3posts
Cooldown: Duration+3
Description: A very corrosive acid which is expelled from the mouth. It is capable of being projected far distances with the strength  to even dissolve rocks. However, being as acidic as it is, it must be spat out  very cautiously from the mouth making only three bullets of the acid be expelled. The acid bullets are two inches in diameter and they go as fast as 15m/s. Upon hitting a surface, they can dissolve as wide as seven inches before their effects wear out.

You're seriously over estimating the range a person can spit.. Bring this range down. And this will require Suiton as the element.
Back to top Go down
Draygglez

Draygglez

PostSubject: Re: Dray Yuki[Jutsu Registry]   Dray Yuki[Jutsu Registry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 6:39 am

Training Heart thrust skill(2000words), Fanged tongued acid(2000words), Chakra scalpal(2000words) and Zenchi no te..(1000words) Here

Using 1000words from Here and 1000words from Here to train Body pathway derangement.

Deduction of 1350ryo in total.
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Dray Yuki[Jutsu Registry]   Dray Yuki[Jutsu Registry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 11:20 pm

Draygglez wrote:
Training Stats:

Training Specialty:

Trained jutsus:

Not trained yet:

Stat training approved.

As for your genjutsu training... please explain to me when you aquired Yin and Yang chakra to mold?

Also, where is the Jutsu training?
Back to top Go down
Draygglez

Draygglez

PostSubject: Re: Dray Yuki[Jutsu Registry]   Dray Yuki[Jutsu Registry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 4:00 am

chakra contains physical and spiritual energy if i am correct and genjutsu falls broadly under yin release so i think all ninjas with chakra possess yin and yang. Its just a matter of it they specialize in it or not. The jutsu trainings are in the post before your previous post.
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Dray Yuki[Jutsu Registry]   Dray Yuki[Jutsu Registry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 9:15 am

Draygglez wrote:
chakra contains physical and spiritual energy if i am correct and genjutsu falls broadly under yin release so i think all ninjas with chakra possess yin and yang. Its just a matter of it they specialize in it or not.   The jutsu trainings are in the post before your previous post.

Normally, yes, this would be true. However, if you've read the site history, you would see that this in fact NOT chakra that people are using, but an alternative substitute. Chakra was just the term the rabbit sect used, and thus the people adopted it into thier own language.

In addition, we have Yin and Yang as chakra natures available for people to take and train. If they were not available in such a way, I could understand using them the way you did for training. By your logic, all ninja can potentially possess every chakra nature -- im awre that this happened in canon, but those who did were covered in so much plot armor that any weapon formed against them literally turned on thier masters as is sentient -- and this is something we cannot allow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dray Yuki[Jutsu Registry]   Dray Yuki[Jutsu Registry] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dray Yuki[Jutsu Registry]
Page 1 of 1