Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Heavens Hidden By The Oasis [Letter to Dray Yuki | Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaiaku
Kouyakage
Kouyakage
Zaiaku

The Heavens Hidden By The Oasis [Letter to Dray Yuki | Closed] Empty
PostSubject: The Heavens Hidden By The Oasis [Letter to Dray Yuki | Closed]   The Heavens Hidden By The Oasis [Letter to Dray Yuki | Closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 8:21 pm

Zaiaku groggily sat up on shit chair as he put his pen down on his desk. The Kouyakage hat sat next to his chair, while a literal mountain of papers sat next to his pen. He had been doing nothing but signing the damn things the entire day, having not even stood up since he sat down at 5:30 AM earlier that day. "Fffffffffffffff...........uuuck......" He groaned, almost childishly so, as he leaned back, deciding to take a break. Though he was now the leader of his own village, something he'd never thought that would happen, he was now stuck with possibly one of the most boring jobs in the world: signing paperwork. It took all that Zaiaku had to not say "fuck this shit" and burn all of the paper. "Maaaaan......." He groaned as he closed his eyes, inadvertly thinking about the village and the information contained in the papers. From what he read, Yokuchigakure might face a season of food shortage, as most of the desert animals and crops produced by smaller villages in the area were being quite scarce, the plants dying due to a unforeseen infestation of locus and the animals having gone further into the desert to avoid humans. Though this would take a good amount of time before it became a actual problem, Zaiaku simply didn't want to deal with it then, rather solving it now. After a few moments of silence, he decided the best course of action was to get friendly with other villages. Couldn't hurt to make a few friends, right? Thus, remembering the lecture he received about the other villages when he was being train to be kage, he immediately began writing to the Joutenkage of Amagakure no Sato. As they have seaport, it means they also are rather large when it comes to trade, making a good idea to ally with them. Taking his pen and a blank sheet of paper, Zaiaku began writing.

Dear Joutenkage:

"It seems that none of these villages are on any definite goods terms....so....I'm asking if you mind that we let our villages become friends. Allies, political helpers, what the fuck ever. Your resources would help us grow while my military power and vast wealth would help you in times of need, a'ight? I can't exactly go there and meet you though...kinda busy if you get me..so these messages will have to do until then. Besides, who ever heard of two kages being friends anyways? Be the first if ya agree. I'll talk to ya later, Jouten."

Kouyakage Zaiaku

With that, Zaiaku placed the letter in a envelope, stamped it with the Kouyakage Seal, fetched a messenger bird, attacked the letter to it's leg before sending it away, hoping the Joutenkage would agree to his request.

WC:475
Back to top Go down
Draygglez

Draygglez

PostSubject: Re: The Heavens Hidden By The Oasis [Letter to Dray Yuki | Closed]   The Heavens Hidden By The Oasis [Letter to Dray Yuki | Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 3:05 am

What more could always deprive Dray from sleep than the work of a kage but he had of course gotten used to it since he had been the leader of the village in the heavens for quite a while and he was not complaining. Every now and then he sipped the coffee from the cup on his table. The coffee didn’t exactly help him not to sleep because he was a well trained shinobi and losing one night’s sleep wasn’t going to do him any harm. The coffee only help keep his mouth moderate to his own understanding. There were forms to fill, requests to be approved, reports to be accessed, shinobis to look into and a whole lot more but whenever he did think of the works he had completed as a joutenkage, he only smirked and continued with it trying not to feel lazy. The work of a kage could get interesting if one understood it well enough, that he had learnt through his patience. He had done his best to put amagakure back on track again. He would not criticize the rule of the previous joutenkage but he could say that the man did not do a perfect job and of course not everything was meant to be perfect but still, a level of perfection should have been attained. Dray drank more coffee as his eye remained brightly opened and his body working actively in accordance to the actions given by his brain. Dray looked to his side and the waste bin was almost full reason because most of the requests were irrelevant and he had denied them so why keep them if they’ve been denied. He might need them for future reference that he knew but he was also sure that another request would be sent afterall he had gained enough experience from being joutenkage for a while and most people were easily predictable. The night went smoothly as the cool wind breezed in through the windows of the administration building. It was indeed a cold night for most people Dray had to admit but for him, it was perfect as a cold night was food to his icy self.

The morning sun peeked in through the windows of Dray’s office like a mother checking on her children and yet the shinobi still had a pen in one hand and a stamp in the other, signing and stamping proposals and requests that were relevant. So he went through the night and now it was morning. Just one more ….. and yes, he was done. A huge bunch of paper work had been gladly sorted out by the joutenkage himself. It was pleasant indeed to feel accomplished. Dray picked up the cup to take a sip and there was no longer coffee in the cup. Well, the thing had done its job so no worries. Dray walked to the window to take in the fresh morning breeze. It had a soothing sensation to it and it was probably going to be a wonderful day for the people of the village in the heavens. Dray’s secretary walked in and greeted him. He was not surprised that she was early today because she was one punctual worker. This time she had no files with her and Dray seemed a bit relieved. She had come to check if he was done with all the paper work that was pending and she was surprised to see that he had finished them up. “Kindly get me some breakfast ...” Dray would say to her as she would leave at once to get it. Just then a shinobi would knock on the door of Dray’s office and enter at Dray’s command. “Dray- Sama, a messenger bird came in moments ago and it is from the village in the oasis- yokuchigakure no sato. Here is the message it brought.” The shinobi would finish and hand dray the scroll.

A small paper, the Kouyakage’s seal unbroken. Dray would sit down and open the message to read it’s contents. It was a nice proposal and Dray knew better than anyone that Yokuchigakure needed this more than Amagakure did. The village in the heavens did have the money to take care of itself though the military power did not seem to be moderate but still yokuchigakure was mostly covered in desert and sooner or later, they would need more than enough food to sustain themselves so amagakure was the right decision and Dray would be glad to help yokuchigakure. Dray’s secretary would walk in with a small tray and a wuick breakfast. “What is that, Dray- Sama” “See for yourself” dray would say while handing her the paper. “Do yyou trust this?” She would ask him.. “Well, we are about to find out …” Dray would say as he would pick up a pen and paper and begin writing a reply.

“I did get your message and that is in fact why I am writing back. I understand the responsibilities of a kage and I see why you cannot travel now. I have accepted your proposal and both of our villages can now trade in peace and become allies with each other. You are most welcome.”
Joutenkage Dray.

The message was brief though it held the main point that the proposal was accepted. Dray would fold up the paper and seal it with his personal seal before handing it to the shinobi and telling him to send it off to yokuchigakre at once via a messenger bird. He did trust his shinobis so he did not have any second doubts. “Inform the council members that there would be a meeting this afternoon by two pm and inform the minister of political affairs of this matter.” Dray would say to his secretary as she would leave the office.
WC:981:

Last edited by Draygglez on Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaiaku
Kouyakage
Kouyakage
Zaiaku

PostSubject: Re: The Heavens Hidden By The Oasis [Letter to Dray Yuki | Closed]   The Heavens Hidden By The Oasis [Letter to Dray Yuki | Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 11:50 am

As Zaiaku waited for a reply from the Joutenkage, another knock came to his door. "Come in." He said. Seconds later, a shinobi came in, holding a envelope. "Sir, it's from the Joutenkage." A simple smirk crept onto Zaiaku's face, eager to see the agreement or the disgust of the fellow kage. With the shinobi handing him the letter. Zaiaku then promptly opened it and began reading the reply, his eyes widening a tiny bit. "Everything ok, sir?" The shinobi asked with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah yeah....you're dismissed." Zaiaku said, smiling as he stretched out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heavens Hidden By The Oasis [Letter to Dray Yuki | Closed]   The Heavens Hidden By The Oasis [Letter to Dray Yuki | Closed] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Heavens Hidden By The Oasis [Letter to Dray Yuki | Closed]
Page 1 of 1