Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fresh Air (Open) (Meet N Greet)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitomi Shiruku
Chunnin
Chunnin
Hitomi Shiruku

Fresh Air (Open) (Meet N Greet) Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Air (Open) (Meet N Greet)   Fresh Air (Open) (Meet N Greet) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:29 pm

So began a calm breezy afternoon, well compared to the ground below this heightened winds were more of currents but nevertheless one find their own feet on the ground here as well. Hitomi was traveling along to go and pick up some food from the market so she'd return home quickly enough to make a meal for her mother and younger brother. Normally one would be more eager to train or get to the hardships of missions but rather she felt today would be a nice day off to just spend some quality time with her family. It wasn't something bad at all, maybe to those soul tied to getting better or stronger, but to herself she just wanted to protect her family. Actually if anything she's never shared nor aimed for her ambitions, rather she wanted her family protected at all costs so she focuses everything to them rather than for herself.

Her mother was a kimono seamstress with a small shop that also was a house in the back of it, it was a two bedroom and the supposed living room was the main shop. Not to mention her younger brother known as Tamotsu was just about ready to become a genin himself, it was very exciting news to have two shinobi in her family once more rather than a crippled mother and a now passed on father due to something long past. She gave out a wispy sigh as she took in the fresh clean air into her lungs, it was so relaxing as she wished she could just bottle this and bring it with her always, but of course back on track with things she knew soon enough she'd be back to her training and such, however one thing she knew was that she didn't want a team. She didn't like socializing much and when she did she was always paranoid of others and just ended up going mute for most all of the conversation. It was hard to treat a fear of trust when she didn't wish to trust. It was even hard to think of trust even to the highest orders such as the kage or even anbu. Not that she didn't do the orders given but rather she just couldn't stop feeling paranoid of others and she knew people can be traitors or betray one another and thus she didn't want to take a chance.

402 WC
Back to top Go down
Draygglez

Draygglez

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (Open) (Meet N Greet)   Fresh Air (Open) (Meet N Greet) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 11:54 am

The rays of the morning sun peeped through the windows of one who was already awake. The night had been short due to him having to finish up some paper work that needed looking into urgently. He worked on this assignment through the night and by the time he set to sleep, the claws of the night made their way under his skin and preventing him from closing his eyes but that did not bother him. Since he could not sleep, dray had sat on the floor and lit candles around him and closed his eyes, meditating. This habit had become a part of him and it had let him calm down in almost every aspect especially the aspect concerning the berserker demon that was sealed in him. Dray now did not fear of losing control and going on rampage as long as he observed his daily meditation and kept his calm, he was alright. Just as the rays of the sun penetrated the cottons of the barely opened windows, the remainder of the candles burnt out as dray opened his eyes and got up from where he had sat all night. There was not much work to do today considering the fact that he had personally cleared out some requests from the mission board the previous day. The joutenkage pulled off his robes leaving only his white shorts as he picked up a towel and walked into the bath room. The morning bath was a cool but refreshing one with a particular soap that had an excellent fragrance. He walked out of the bath room and dried the water droplets on his body. He ran the towel through his silvery hair before hanging the towel to dry.

Few minutes later, dray was done with dressing up for the day. He was in black leather trousers, his black high soled shoe and a long white leather jacket. He also wore his pair of golden vambraces and his black belt with a huge bird’s head. He did not often dress much as he liked to look as simple as possible. The night’s work had taken quite a toll on him so of course, he needed to have breakfast. Dray walked into his kitchen and opened up his fridge. Something light would do, he thought as he picked out a loaf of bread and spread some butter onto it after which he poured himself a cup of milk. After his meal, he walked out of his house and found his way into the streets. He did not want to go to his office via an air pod so he had chosen to walk through the market and perhaps, check the situation of things in the village personally. The market of amagakure was as busy as any other morning market with every trader showing off their goods and making sure they make sales so as to feed their families, that was what they did for a living and they did it good too. Dray had not walked any farther into the market when he spotted a familiar face. He was one with a good eye sight so he did not think that it was only his imagination. He walked towards the person as he remembered what he could. She was Hitomi Shiruku, one of the shinobis that were promoted to the rank of chunin not too long ago. Yes, it was her. Dray closed in as he greeted calmy.. “Hello Hitomi..”
WC:508
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Chunnin
Chunnin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (Open) (Meet N Greet)   Fresh Air (Open) (Meet N Greet) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 3:27 pm

She was still carrying on down the road of the market to gather supplies however someone sounded as if to call her name. She immediately froze in place and looked around, holding the bags of items she already bought closely to herself. Then she noticed it was the kage, she felt even more terrified for a moment as she watched him come up, she took a step back and looked down and away from him seeming as if to say she didn't wish to talk. It's kinda hard to when you're scared, but this kind of fear wasn't detrimental to her usual tasks, just during teamed events. If anything it was easy to usually bypass this and just go on with her duties if it were anyone else however a kage or other high authority usually shouldn't just be left to be ignored. So she at least kept the courtesy of staying there to hear out what he had to say. Still she was petrified like a small bird to a large cat. Maybe he'd go away, or maybe it was just small news, but then again it could be serious, or something life changing, all these thoughts and yet the only words so far was her name. She tended to overthink things a lot which gave her anxiety from it. Mostly because she was studying to be very intelligent but at the same price she was skeptical.

With that however she kept having to hold her hair out of her face, it was so long and it was only getting longer as she grew. Used to she didn't worry so much but since she didn't wish to cut it she'd eventually have to find a different method to keep it out of her face, especially in battle. Oh she may be a chuunin but she had so much to learn still. If anything that could possibly set her apart was how red her hair was as well, she didn't want to color or dye it but it was still annoying being a big red dart board in a sense, and her pale skin which contrasted her red hair extremely. The only other thing that could be lead to seeing her was her bright blue eyes. Blue eyes usually weren't as common as she thought to be originally, many villagers seem to share brown or even golden eyes. She was a stuck out sore thumb, and yet she wanted the very opposite. Quite a conundrum to be placed in life.

420 WC
Back to top Go down
Draygglez

Draygglez

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (Open) (Meet N Greet)   Fresh Air (Open) (Meet N Greet) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 9:13 am

The young lady turned back to check who it was that was calling her name and upon finding out that it was the kage, she took a stepped backward and looked down away from him. Dray could understand her a little. He had read her files and was aware of the incident with her family. Out of everybody in the universe, dray had the cause to behave how Hitomi was behaving and no one could have to question him. At a very tender age, far younger than he could remember, his mother was killed by a demon when she went out to get some herbs for his fever and his father also died trying to avenge his mother and protecting dray and in the end, the same demon that tore his family apart was sealed in him. What reason did he have not to live in solitude but he did not, because he believed in a future where he could make things right. If he had given up back then, perhaps, he would not have people looking up to him today so not as a kage but as someone who has undergone something similsr to what Hitomi had experienced, he had to try his best to help her even though she did not seem to need help from anyone.

Dray looked at the bag of items in her hand and figured that she had gotten what she wanted from the market and was headed home to her family. “Walk with me” he would say to her while walking towards the outsides of the market hoping she was close up behind him enough to hear what he had to say. He really did not know what to say to someone who really did not talk much but he had the feeling that once she got to know him better and perhaps when he had earned her trust, she might open up to him. Dray thought of ways by which he could do this but no ideas where coming to his head but then, he got one and even then, he knew he could not tell it to her straight away. Something to strike up a conversation was needed and any talk of her father was definitely not the best thing to start with or ever talk about. Nobody wanted to talk about lost family members. “How does it feel being promoted to the level of chunin” dray would ask hoping that was the right thing to start with, hoping he had picked his words well and if he had, he was sure to get a positive response from her. Earning some sort of people’s trust was equivalent to the task of saving the world meaning it wasn’t near easy.
WC:460
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Chunnin
Chunnin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (Open) (Meet N Greet)   Fresh Air (Open) (Meet N Greet) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 2:46 pm

She held the market food closer now trying not to crush it but she also felt she needed something to calm her. With him standing there and talking to her, she felt much to worried for the moment to talk back. She even hesitated when he asked her to follow, but she did it either ways. Hitomi carried on as she overheard him chatting about her promotion to chuunin. She looked down for a moment before speaking up very quietly. "I...don't know." She sighed as she thought on it more to try and think of a reason. "I just am..." She said as she went on looking at the market place rather than focus on the conversation.

She wanted to be a chuunin, sure but for her family. It was more like a necessity, not enforced by others but by herself. It's not as if she wasn't thankful for the role, more so she didn't work towards it like others would, it wasn't exciting or an achievement, more just another step for herself to go through. Then again looking to her past it's easy to see why this is so, someone from this village that she had no clue of attacked her family to kill her mother all because of her clan's history. Then with such audacity as to instead end up not killing anyone but leaving like a chicken when faced with her parents, however the problem was after they left all she could do was watch her father in the hospital cripple down from once a proud man to a sickly and decaying person who had to go through this for years or her life, and all while begging him to finally die so he wouldn't suffer anymore. No child or wife wants to wish that.

That was near impossible to remove from one's mind, not only to see their family die but to see them suffer all the way until they choked on their last breath. Let alone seeing their own mother go through it everyday with one of her hands carrying the scar of the battle and becoming useless. It was like a big screw you in her face and she couldn't even have revenge because she never could remember who it was who did it. Now how would anyone else feel other than scared for their life, and crushed from the inside out from this. Thus why she felt being a chunnin was nothing but a step, she wasn't able to protect herself or her leftover family still if anything she just got a little smarter but really that's all she was doing anyhow.

415 WC
Back to top Go down
Draygglez

Draygglez

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (Open) (Meet N Greet)   Fresh Air (Open) (Meet N Greet) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:39 am

The conversation between dray and hitomi was not turning out good as she did not seem to ccome out of her shell. He understood that much persuasion was needed but he just did not like attempting things that did not guarantee positive results. He was the leader of this great village and of course, he did have other work to do but he had chosen to sacrifice his time with her and nobody was going to question him about that. He did remember that he had always thought of getting stronger so he could protect the ones that he loved and perhaps, that was what hitomi had been thinking all along. Her response to his question confirmed that. Becoming a chunin might not have meant much to her, it must have been another wall she had scaled over so as to get stronger. Dray had a few ideas in his head but how to put it was what he lacked at the moment. He could offer her the post of her becoming his personal assistant, that way, she could earn more money to help her family apart from the money that she received from completing missions but she may think that dray was pitying her and most people did not like the idea of being pitied. If getting stronger was what she had in mind, he could always create time to have a training session with her since he was also aware that she was skilled in the medical aspect. He also could assign missions to her to keep her from thinking about heavy things most of the time but the issue now was that which of the ideas he should serve on the table.

Dray looked at the young girl from the corner of his eyes as she was closely behind him and clutching the bags close to her. Dray would slow down so that he and hitomi would walk equally. He would breathe in softly and exhale a very cold breathe. For a moment, he thought about dropping all the ideas but then, none of it would make sense so it was to be done one by one but of course, right now he would pick the idea with the most probability of acceptance. “SO.. hitomi, I have seen your zeal to get better and I wondered if you will want a training session or two with me” dray would say and quickly add in “or perhaps, I could have you accompany me on one or two missions” He would then stop and face her while making up his mind. “I actually don’t know how else to get to you since you have barricaded yourself. The third option I had in mind was for you to become my personal assistant but I figured that you might refuse since you are not much of a talky person. I know about what happened to your family but not much people know what happened to mine. They might think that I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth and I was brought up knowing gold but the answer is no. Both my parents were murdered when I was young and I had to rise from grass to grace all by myself to protect the ones I love so you are hurting yourself and not others by doing this. I know you do not completely trust anyone but you could at least give them a chance..” dray would say to her calmly as he would carefully place one hand on her shoulder trying to get across to the young kunoichi.
WC:601
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Chunnin
Chunnin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (Open) (Meet N Greet)   Fresh Air (Open) (Meet N Greet) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 4:15 pm

She watched him slow to her pace and with a small moment of surprise and yet concern she looked up at him with his questions on her working along with him. She felt very strongly hesitant about this considering she still had worry about trusting him. That was until he begun to speak about himself and what had happened to him. She thought on it more and more deepening the story he just gave, it sounded like it wasn't a lie. She took a while thinking to herself and mulling over the facts. "I...maybe you're right." She spoke for a second before lowering her head for a while. "I-it's just hard, it was someone from the village...and they betrayed my family, and home, yet th-they live in peace and comfort while i'm stuck seeing my mother struggle to do simple things with just one hand while raising my brother...and me!" She spoke an actual sentence this time trying to avoid her father in it.

She spoke quietly however as she looked around making sure no one else had heard her. She was living in constant fear, her attacker was still out there and could easily strike, there was never a true moments rest. With that however she thought on what he mentioned before and looked to him once more. "I...well I guess since you couldn't have been the one who attacked...I, uh I wouldn't mind being an assistant." She spoke out thinking it over, it wasn't so much she hated pity from others like many did, rather she focused on the idea of protecting her family above everything, and with that being close to someone this strong could easily assure that, not to mention she could get better herself rather than just have to focus on small things here and there. "I...I feel like I'd rather trust you since you gave me your past. I mean it's...it's not easy losing family and having to get stronger mostly out of fear than for bettering yourself." She spoke again easing on the hold of the bags with a sigh. She hadn't talked that much to anyone for a long time.

Perhaps this meant she was beginning to trust him at the very least, so long as others show no hostility towards her or her family, let alone understand the pain of such it was much easier to talk about it. After all, if one went through it why would they wish to bring it. Hitomi definitely wasn't the normal kind of ninja or even person, but she had really good reasons why. Not to mention as odd as it sounded she felt just a few missions or a task or two wouldn't really get her much, considering she could do those. With that though being an assistant would mean if or when she could need help that there was someone there, rather than be stuck. After all if the attacker is still out there, she'd need all the help she could get, but not of the attacker themselves.
Back to top Go down
Draygglez

Draygglez

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (Open) (Meet N Greet)   Fresh Air (Open) (Meet N Greet) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 1:18 am

For once since their conversation had begun, the kunoichi managed to actually put words together and make a complete and meaningful sentence. Dray knew it was hard for her but he had also made the right call at some risks too but perhaps if she got to hear the story of another, if she got to know how he had lived, if she was spoken to maturely and not being treated by a child any longer, maybe then she might realize how much she needed to be around people. Dray could not help but clench his fist when he heard her say that the people that attacked her family were from the village and that they were living freely while her mother struggled with one hand and worked hard to raise both her and her brother. That was indeed painful and no one would experience such and not have to think about it once in a while. The thought of it all was saddening, killers roaming round the village when everything that dray had done since he had come in power was to keep the village and its people safe. Talking over the matter just wouldn’t do. It was hitomi’s matter that the attackers killed her father and hurt her mother but now, it was dray’s matter that some people killed his villager and hurt another one and they were still allowed to live freely in the village.

The young girl looked around as she spoke gently and dray knew well that she was still not sure of her surrounding thinking that anyone would just pop up and hurt her but not with him here. She stammered as she told dray that she could be his assistant. Dray was not expecting her to even talk about the matter neither was he expecting her to say yes but now that she had said it, he was glad. Having her close to him would mean earning her trust as much as possible and having her feel safe around him. This way, she could get her matter off things, get more money to help her family with and even look into some files concerning who had attacked her family. She then said that she would trust dray since he had shared his past with her and she admired his will to get stronger not out of fear. Even as a child, dray had had no reason to fear anything. His motivation to get better was always so that he could depend on himself, so that he could one day come in power and protect his village and that was exactly what he planned on doing now and finding the killers of hitomi’s father was one of the things he was going to do.

“I am glad that you thought about becoming my assistant. Resume at the administration building tomorrow morning and your work would commence. You can resume after seeing to your mother and brother’s needs and I’ll have you go home early enough to check on them again.” Dray would say as he would start walking again with her on the same pace as him. “So, how would you like to find the ones who attacked your family?” dray would ask her.
WC:546
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Chunnin
Chunnin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (Open) (Meet N Greet)   Fresh Air (Open) (Meet N Greet) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 2:01 am

She listened to him agree upon her answer to him and just as he mentioned the building and the time she nodded with some confidence, if there was one thing she was good at it would be her organizational and time awareness. Not so far as to someone with OCD but rather she was very well able to keep things in place, unlike some children who were an organized disaster really. She then heard about her mother and younger brother and thought on it for a while. "That sounds like a plan, I'll do my best to show my effort." She noted as she carried on with the conversation, sounding a bit less frightened and more confident but still not there yet.

With that however she heard him mention about the attacker and she felt it, deep down inside she felt fear and hatred fighting to come to fruition. "F-find?" She stuttered out as she took a moment to breathe and calm down. "Maybe, when I feel ready but...not now, I just can't." She said feeling the fear and hate turn into sadness rather, she seemed a bit down now from it. She knew she just couldn't face them, let alone if they're more powerful she wouldn't want others to become harmed from facing them, even the kage himself. It just didn't seem right to her to bring others into her disaster, though perhaps she didn't exactly understand the full idea of what a kage is to a village, after all she didn't feel the need to acknowledge those lessons in school since they didn't help her tactics or her abilities.

She felt self doubt from this, and it would take a long time to be brave enough and self assured to take on someone like this. But at the very least she mentioned she'd do it when she was ready and not for no time at all. It was not only a good idea to speak to her in such a way before hand but excellent in the best way, she wasn't a normal kid and she wasn't living a normal life, treating her as such would just seem silly in most aspects. She knew her capabilities, she knew her weakness but not her strengths. She wasn't an adult but she wasn't a kid either and there was a line that connected to what she was and people just seem to lazy to try to find it but atleast he did. With that though she kept up with him, unsure where he was heading to all to know that she kept walking with at least a stronger stride this time.

WC: 442
Back to top Go down
Draygglez

Draygglez

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (Open) (Meet N Greet)   Fresh Air (Open) (Meet N Greet) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 4:24 pm

The anger that dray felt towards the killers roaming about his village was the main reason why he had asked hitomi that question. He did not expect a positive reply from her, he just wanted her to know that it was now his problem since it was his village and the killers were in it. If she had said yes to finding the killers, dray would have been glad because he knew that not much would go through this experience and not seek revenge sooner or later but when her head fell and she seemed to go back into her shell, dray understood her perfectly well. The feeling that these attackers were strong, that the previous time she was lucky and this time around she may not have that luck. The feeling that she did not want others like dray to bear her burden for her but that was what dray would do, he would bear it for her. It was his duty to protect the village and each villager made of the village so by protecting them, he was protecting the village. It was probably not the right thing for him to say but he had to say it and if she was going to someday become somebody that did not live on fear, somebody that had goals, somebody that had duties, somebody that had something to protect, then she would have to always face the hard truths now, she would have to listen to the things that would make her fear, she would have to listen to the things that would make her sad and most of all, she would have to fall so that she could rise again.

“Without pain, we know not where we stand. We tend to believe that we have gone through a lot and we allow such incidents to take over our actions. Some live for the purpose of revenge while others live in the shadows of their experience running away from reality and denying it every possible way that they can. Pain is not meant to torture us rather it is another form of challenge that keeps us going. A life without challenges is far worse than a life with challenges. Only when we face challenges do we know our true worth, only then can we determine to push on or make a resolution to give up. If you decide to live for revenge which I believe is normal after what you have experienced, then I can say that you are not wrong but what you will gain after having your revenge is the paramount thing. If you choose to live in the shadows of those past experiences, then I will not judge you because feeling the same pain twice is far worse than anything can be but if you choose to live without the sole aim of revenge or the thought of living in the shadows, then you might have made a pleasant decision but whatever decision you make, I’ll always be on board with you, Hitomi.” Dray would say to her as he would have already left by the time she raised her head seeming more like he had faded away as the winds would carry his voice over the distance.

EXIT
WC:542 TOTAL:2657 training Str and rea to B3 for 1300 words each.

Last edited by Draygglez on Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Chunnin
Chunnin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (Open) (Meet N Greet)   Fresh Air (Open) (Meet N Greet) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 5:00 pm

She had to take a moment to sink in what he had mentioned as she stood there looking ahead of herself. She was a bit more confident than before with the idea of someone at least understanding her beliefs on the matter, but she was still scared to face what had happened head on. If anything she was hoping that perhaps if she knew the person who did it, that she'd just have to train hard enough to take them down, but facing that reality wasn't a sure shot, after all she's not really meant for battles rather she was meant and able to heal and provide backup. It wasn't a meaningless thing to be but it didn't mean she could just jump into fighting, if anything she definitely would need him to fight, let alone someone at the very least, but at the same time something ached for her to atleast give the final blow, to give the final choice on the outcome.

However as her thoughts pondered on and on she turned with her eyes closed to speak her ideals to him. "Thank you, I-" However just as she was to carry on the conversation she noted the disappearance. She stood there stumped for a moment before shaking her head and carrying on to her home. Still it wasn't a sure decision she had made, rather one she's still thinking on. What to do, what kind of person would they be and how would she react in the situation, how strong could she be or rather mentally strong. Could she take upon revenge, or hide in the shadows once more, but then again there was talk of another possibility. She widened her eyes as she began questioning the idea and even delving into it deep enough to cause a bit of a shock. There is a third choice, and yet here she pondered two only, actually there are many choices as she was coming to terms with. However her ideas would have to wait for later explaining. It was getting late and she needed to prepare dinner.

WC: 347

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air (Open) (Meet N Greet)   Fresh Air (Open) (Meet N Greet) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Air (Open) (Meet N Greet)
Page 1 of 1