Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Letter Home~ [Closed][Letter from Fubuki -> Yokuchi]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Espi
Genin
Genin
Espi

A Letter Home~ [Closed][Letter from Fubuki -> Yokuchi] Empty
PostSubject: A Letter Home~ [Closed][Letter from Fubuki -> Yokuchi]   A Letter Home~ [Closed][Letter from Fubuki -> Yokuchi] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 10:02 pm

Courier pigeons were wonderful things; or that was Espi's opinion anyway. Vivian had agreed to allow her every whim and fancy: the only rule to this 'relationship' between the pair of them was that she could never, ever leave. Sending a letter counted under the every whim and fancy part of this little relationship though because she wasn't leaving the village, and she had no intentions to. However, there was someone left in Yokuchi that she cared for, someone she wanted to let know that she was alive and safe and okay.

Espi looked down at the letter she had written, rereading it to make sure that it was perfect:

Zaiaku,
It's hard to explain this situation I'm in but I wanted to let you know that I'm alright. As I'm sure you've guessed by now I'm no longer in Yokuchi. I was taken from the village by a female named Vivian; she hasn't hurt me and has promised she won't. She's taking care of me; it's strange to hear about such a thing happening, but she is. She is giving me all the freedom I want, I just cannot leave her, that's the rule. She's even allowed me to send this letter to you.
Even if she would allow me to return to Yokuchi I find myself unable to: you know of all the dark and horrible things that have happened to me there and I just can't bring myself back to face it.
I apologize if this puts you in a bad situation: I know the rules against leaving a village, and the consequences that I might face even though I was technically removed against my will in the first place.
I just wanted to let you know that I'm safe, and that I'm happy. I know this is strange but this other female... she intrigues me. I feel the need to protect her from herself, and I seem to be changing her for the better.
Of all the strange places for me to live though; Fubuki is one I never would have guessed on.
I hope that one day we can see each other again; and I hope that the circumstances that bring us together aren't due to my defection of the village.
Espi

Espi wrote a quick letter to the tea house owner that she was sending this letter with; a simple hello followed by polite instructions that if Zaiaku was to show up to please pass the enclosed letter on to him. Once everything was written she sealed the two letters up, one inside of the other, and sent them on their way...
Back to top Go down

A Letter Home~ [Closed][Letter from Fubuki -> Yokuchi]
Page 1 of 1