Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Investigating [Invite only. NK]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kin
Kouyakage
Kouyakage
Kin

Investigating [Invite only. NK] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Investigating [Invite only. NK]   Investigating [Invite only. NK] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 11:03 pm

The sliced fruits and bread was for her benefit, really; all he wanted was the honey coated dates and some cool milk; that was breakfast for him most days honestly. Oh, he'd make use of whatever they didn't eat, he never wasted food. What was left would be used for a fresh salad for supper, as well as to be dried and stored for later use. The fresh bread would last them several days, and would be useful for every meal. Utility was the key to the desert beasts survival.

The dates where eaten with much enjoyment, one at a time he popped one into his mouth and worked it over; they where soft, but chewy, and sweet without being overly so. Deliciously perfect. He did take a bit of the bread for the sake of balance; the starch would kick his energy up to normal levels faster than the fruit and honey, but the energy won't have faded by the time his body was working on them. He knew his body well, he could pick his meals to keep his energy levels constant throughout the day. It kept him from overeating, or from snacking unnecessarily. He was silent as he ate, a habit of his, really; only actually speaking once he's noticed she'd finished, and he'd chased the last of the honey and dates down with his second cup of milk.

"I hope the meal was enjoyable. I tend to be a tad... simple, with my meals. I received a response from the guild early this morning, they're prepared for our audience, whenever we arrive. We can depart whenever you feel you are ready."

WC: 285

285+5541=5826
Back to top Go down
Sephora
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Sephora

PostSubject: Re: Investigating [Invite only. NK]   Investigating [Invite only. NK] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 11:13 pm

Sephora gave a nod: the food had been good – she had no complaints. It was glorious; and far better then what she was used to. When he mentioned that he had gotten a response from the guild she tilted her head a bit like a curious child who was thinking. She was nervous, yes, but she also knew that to get this over with sooner rather then later would be best. If she waited then she was only delaying the inevitable, and she would worry about it the entire time. Kin claimed that given all of the evidence of what had happened to her she would be forgiven for what she had done to survive; and she kept that thought at the front of her mind.

”We can go now... I'd rather get it over with then wait any longer.”, she said softly. At least she wasn't chewing on her tails, yet. As it was she was running her fingers through the fur of one of her five tails as if petting it. Much, much better then biting herself at least. She then gathered all five tails to her chest as she often did and hugged them with a sigh: self comfort, a way to make her feel better.

Word Count: 217 + 4,366 = 4,583
Back to top Go down
Kin
Kouyakage
Kouyakage
Kin

PostSubject: Re: Investigating [Invite only. NK]   Investigating [Invite only. NK] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 11:23 pm

He had to agree with that; it would be better to be done with this sooner rather than later, for both their sake. He wasn't worried about himself really; he'd taken no real risks by taking her in, not really; the absolute worst that would happen was he paid off her debts himself, and be done with it. It didn't effect him; he had plenty set aside to cover losses of various kinds, and her debts would be little more than a singular mark in his book for the day. Nothing to worry about.

He rose to his feet and gathered the remnants of their breakfast; filling his bowl with warm water and a bit of soap to soak, and storing the fruit and bread for later. It was a quick diversion, only a few moments, and he was back. He was ready to go, now that he'd taken care of that. "Take the cloak from yesterday; it will keep eyes off of you until we reach the guild hall. It's not far away, just outside of my clan's compound really. It would be inside of it, if not for it having been built after we created the compound itself." He moved to the wall and took the cloak off a small hook, handing it to her to put on and moving toward the door. He'd wait for her to follow, then show her out; leading them down the walkway and back to the street, and off toward the building they needed to reach.

-Exit-

WC: 265

265+5826=6091

5000/5000 Ninjutsu D-B
1091/1000 Suiton D-C
Back to top Go down
Sephora
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Sephora

PostSubject: Re: Investigating [Invite only. NK]   Investigating [Invite only. NK] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 11:35 pm

Her heart beat accelerated as she watched Kin get up and clean up the breakfast dishes: she would have been more then willing to help – it was second nature for her to do stuff like that – if it weren't for the fact that the nervous feeling meant she likely would have accidentally dropped and broke something. When she had the shakes that sort of thing just tended to happen a lot. She held back her whine of nervousness, and refrained from chewing on her tails like she so often did – but only just. She still ran her fingers through her own fur, her fingertips moving faster the closer to leaving that they seemed to get.

She stood up when Kin made it clear he was ready to go, surprised that her legs were even willing to hold her up, and she nodded to his instructions about the cloak. When he handed it to her she took it and put it on. She pulled the hood up and then followed him out of the building: as hidden as she was when he had brought her into the village to begin with. Each step felt heavy; as if something were attempting to drag her down – but she knew it was just her nervous mood messing with her mind. There was nothing holding her down, nothing holding her in place, it was just her mind trying to trick her into believing it was.

As they reached the street it seemed the opposite affect would begin to happen: everything going by so quickly, so fast. As if time itself sped up as she neared their destination. Still, she had been right in her own words: it was indeed better to get this done sooner then later. If things worked out like Kin had said they would then she would be 'off the hook' or 'free' in a manner of speaking. If not... Well, her mind was more then capable of playing around with that scenario too – being imprisoned, or maybe even put to death.

Sephora shook her head slightly, pushing the thoughts away – she didn't need to be thinking like that right now. Not with this meeting so close in a very literal way.

Word Count: 378 + 4,583 = 4,961

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Investigating [Invite only. NK]   Investigating [Invite only. NK] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Investigating [Invite only. NK]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2