Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Helping Hand [Multiple D Rank Missions][Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

A Helping Hand [Multiple D Rank Missions][Private] Empty
PostSubject: A Helping Hand [Multiple D Rank Missions][Private]   A Helping Hand [Multiple D Rank Missions][Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 7:54 pm

Mission Taken – Find a lost Shoe:

Sometimes Jayr couldn't help but wonder why people were so lazy; especially in an instance like this where she was tasked with helping to locate a lost shoe. She could have understood had the shoe in question been worth money, valuable in some sort of way, but the owner of this shoe was so scatter brained that he didn't even remember exactly what the shoe looked like. It seemed silly, really. And yet, it was ryo, and it was a job, therefore she was going to do it. It wasn't a dangerous job by far, nor very hard – or at least she didn't expect it to be – so that too was a bonus.

Jayr left the building and got started on her task; she knew that every so often weird things would end up littering the streets. Shirts she could understand, jackets too, as people often would take this off and stuff them into a bag or something when they got too hot. But shorts, boxers? Bras? Those items she didn't understand.

Thankfully though, Jayr didn't come across any of those as she looked. In fact, only about three blocks from her starting point she found an black tennis shoe that looked to be in pretty good condition. A good search around showed her that its mate was nowhere to be seen, meaning it was a single lost shoe. Perfect.

She held it pinched between two fingers – she didn't know what kind of foot germs the wearer had had after all – and brought it back to turn it in to the slightly eccentric owner, remembering to thoroughly wash and scrub her hands when she was finished. Foot germs, eww!~

Word Count: 293 / 100
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand [Multiple D Rank Missions][Private]   A Helping Hand [Multiple D Rank Missions][Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:02 pm

Mission Taken – Planer Lost?:

“JayJay, I need you to help Mister Mishi find something – he's been really pestering for the help lately.”

”Alright, I'll do it. The carpenter, right?”

”That's the one. Thanks, dear.”

”No problem. Be back in a flash.”

Jayr took off, leaving the office, and then the building entirely. She moved with her usual speed; taking to the high ground as to not be slowed by the crowd as she moved. She liked running, she liked climbing, and combining the two at any chance she could get – which, was now. She made it to the market in record time, and with a final jump to the ground, landed right near Mister Mishi's shop. She brushed her hair back and out of her face and then walked inside; she loved the way the place smelled – fresh cut wood was a scent anyone with half a brain could enjoy.

Jayr stood in line, waiting for Mister Mishi to finish with his current customer, before she walked up to the counter. ”Hello, Mister Mishi. I was sent here to help you find something?”

”Oh, thank goodness you're here Jayr. I lost my planer. I've been looking absolutely everywhere for it but I can't find it. It's a family heirloom you see, and it was slightly broken when I lost it – a screw was loose. If it comes apart I'll never be able to get it fixed again.”

”Don't worry Mister Mishi, I'll find it, and I'll be careful when I do.”

”Thank you dear. Search anywhere you need.”

Jayr nodded and got to work. She started working up high by checking the shelves, or anywhere else it could have snuck off too. Then she began to work her way lower; counter tops and the like being searched. She ensured she moved things out of her way, lifted things up, and checked inside any baskets, pots, or anything else that Mister Mishi had lying around. Just as she was beginning to think she would have to start checking the cabinets themselves she picked up a basket and found the planer – thankfully still in one piece – inside. She removed it carefully, and waited off to the side of Mister Mishi as he finished up with another customer.

Grinning she handed the planer over to him and nodded as she was thanked. She headed out the shop and back the way she came, off to collect her payment and perhaps grab her sisters for some ice cream.

Word Count: 424 / 100
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand [Multiple D Rank Missions][Private]   A Helping Hand [Multiple D Rank Missions][Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:21 pm

Mission Taken – Fixing the Shop:

”I need to send you to that bakery that caught fire a few days ago... they need some help clearing the place out now that the investigation is over.”

With a nod Jayr got to her feet and was out the door without any questions: she had been looking for something to do after all, and she knew that they were going to need a helping hand in getting some of the equipment out of the shop. Given Jayr's strength she was perfect for the job. She took her usual method as she traveled; running and jumping across roof tops, street lights, and anything else that kept her out of the general public and them out of her way.

She arrived at the bakery in question within five or so minutes and jumped to the ground. Landing, she was up and in the bakery, stepping carefully due to the water and damage everywhere. ”Oi, I came to help.”, Jayr called out before going silent and waiting for some kind of answer.

It didn't take long before she heard it: ”I'm back here.”

Jayr followed the voice into the back room of the bakery where all of the actual baking, cooking, and cake decorating had once taken place, to find the owner struggling to move something by himself. Jayr stepped up without hesitation and helped the guy pick up one of the deep freezers and carry it outside. From there she helped him to remove several more, along with two ovens that were too badly damaged to be usable.

She then also helped to 'sweep' and push the majority of the water out of the shop along with the smaller debris to make clean up easier. The two high fived as the task was completed, and Jayr gave a nod of her head before leaving: she needed a well deserved hot shower after all of the physical, manual, labor.

Word Count: 327 / 100
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand [Multiple D Rank Missions][Private]   A Helping Hand [Multiple D Rank Missions][Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:30 pm

Mission Taken – General Repairs:

”Hey, Jayr! Can you give me a hand with this, please?”

Jayr had just walked in through the doors when the voice to the left of her caused her to stop and turn. The sight that met her eyes was one of the usual maintenance workers who was at the moment carrying a large brand new window. Nodding Jayr rushed over, getting there in time to stop the man from dropping the heavy object as she grabbed the other side of it. ”Bit off a little more then you could chew, Conner?”

”Yeah, I guess you could say that. I got the first two installed pretty easily but then Scott bailed on me.”

”Ah. How many more do you have left to do?”

”Two more after this. You mind helping?”

”Not at all.”

”Alright, you just help me carry them so they don't break and I'll do the rest.”

”Sounds like a plan.”

And that's exactly what Jayr did. After the current window was installed she helped Conner to remove the wrappings from the next two, carry them to their proper locations, and help hold them while they were properly positioned and put into place. She also helped him to carry off the old windows that had needed replaced and dispose of them. When they were finished they fist bumped and Jayr headed back inside while Conner headed off to take a well deserved lunch break.

Word Count: 244 / 100
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Helping Hand [Multiple D Rank Missions][Private]   A Helping Hand [Multiple D Rank Missions][Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Helping Hand [Multiple D Rank Missions][Private]
Page 1 of 1