Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morning blossom[Private|Mei]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draygglez

Draygglez

Morning blossom[Private|Mei] Empty
PostSubject: Morning blossom[Private|Mei]   Morning blossom[Private|Mei] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 5:05 am

....... Dray woke up gasping for night. A horrible nightmare had been the cause for this. He dreamt that he went berserk again, destroying homes, shops, farms, industries and putting the people of amagakure in danger generally. He could not remember the exact reason why he was enraged but the reason why he had this dream was weird because he had not gone berserk for a pretty long time due to the calm personality that he retained. He placed his head on his people and went over the dream again trying to remember if there was any important detail that he missed out.

Dray closed his eyes to recall. He cleared his thought and let go of his guilt. He forgave himself believing that the dream was not real because he could not imagine himself hurting the people of amagakure after doing it once and being forgiven by them. His nerves finally calmed down as he digged into his dream. He appeared at the scene immediately after he went berserk. He did not make it in time to know the cause. He saw his berserk self glow with tatoo on his back and on both arms as his eyes went silver. His silver hairs stood solid as the atmosphere around him changed. In an instant, the destruction began as a quarter of the village was destroyed with no one to stop the joutenkage. He went on destroying all that stood in his path until he came to an alley. Behind a wall were visible stands of pink hairs. He slowed his step and advanced towards it. He kept walking as he heard the person panting heavily. The berserker in him smirks evily as he grabbed the person's arm and raised up his other arm to deal a blow unto the face. Dray's arm froze as his silver eyes clashed with the blue ones of the pink haired lady.. The berserker found it difficult to deal this blow reason because dray was fighting from the inside. This was a familiar face that he had not seen in a long while. Even her name was something he found hard to remember. The female reached for dray's cheek as the berseker slowly faded away with dray taken control and falling to his knees..

Dray opened his eyes in reality as he buried his face in his hands. He wasn't one with a low term memory. He mostly remembered everyone he had an encounter with but why this particular female's lady ran from his head was confusing and annoying to. He knew her and he remembered that they had something together, that was before he became the joutenkage. They cared for each other before something that both parties did not understand happend. They parted ways and did not see each other till both had probably matured. Dray then knew that that was the main reason for his dream. She was in amagakure or she had even been here all the while with two of them not remembering or having a chance to reunite. Dray got out of bed calmly. His face was not unusually bright though he was happy inside. He felt something he hadn't felt in a long while but he could not yet determine what it was. He went into the bathroom and turned on the shower to have a proper morning bath. He got out of the bathroom and put on his black leather pants after wearing his yellow boxer. He buckled his black bed that had the large steel head of a bird. He went on to put on his solid boots that had thick and high soles after which he combed his silver hairs and brushed his brows. Finally, he put on his blue leather coat that had yellows at all it's tips. He wore a nice fragrance as he left the room. He was greeted by shinobis that stood guard all day as he left his room. He had no appetite for food at the moment so he just walked through the main doors.

Stepping out of the house, his silver hair glistened in the sunlight as the calm breeze of the village hidden in the heavens slapped against his bare chest. It was his style of dressing, he hardly buttoned up. He headed for the port of dreams, the place where he had seen her in his dreams. That was his first clue and he hoped it would be his last to see her.
WC:758
[Stat training: End: B-B1(758/900)]

Last edited by Draygglez on Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mei
Chunnin
Chunnin
Mei

PostSubject: Re: Morning blossom[Private|Mei]   Morning blossom[Private|Mei] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 11:20 am

Mei had slept rather well though the night and awoke rather calmly. She didn't find herself dreaming about anything really. Perhaps, she lost everything she had to dream about. Perhaps, dreams were only for those that had something to love or felt a certain kind of emotion. However as the girl thought more about it, she did remember some words that popped up as she slept. These two words were Port and Dreams. What could those two words mean? Mei would sit straight up in her bed as she thought about it. The girl's long pink hair seemed rather messy as there were pieces that stuck out. However, her blue eyes were wide open showing that she was definitely ready for the day. After a moment, Mei would finally understand what those two words meant or rather the name they formed. 'The Port of Dreams,' Mei would think as she jumped out of bed.

Mei didn't exactly know what she had to go there for but she felt that she needed to. So, the first thing the woman would do was get in the shower. Normally, it took a while due to that fact her hair was so long. She really thought it got in the way sometimes and had thought about cutting it many times. However, she couldn't bring herself to do it considering her mother had loved it this length. As soon as Mei's shower was over, She would make her way to pick out an outfit. Today, she felt that wearing a dress would be best. Her choice of dress was a white sun dress. She would brush out her hair and leave it down. Just to add a little something extra, Mei would put a white headband on her head. Although she didnt use it to keep her bangs out of her face, it still looked cute. After doing so, Mei would head out her door.

It was odd being in The Port of Dreams. Mei hadn't been here in a little while but she loved it. She liked to watch people work and she liked to watch them smile back at her. However, she had to be as careful as possible considering how clumsy she was. The port seemed normal. There was nothing really standing out to her. She had only been there for a short moment, so perhaps sticking around would be best. What was she looking for? What was it that was supposed to stand out to her? Why had she felt the need to go to this place? Hopefully that mystery would be solved soon. Mei wouldn't leave until she figured it out.
Back to top Go down
Draygglez

Draygglez

PostSubject: Re: Morning blossom[Private|Mei]   Morning blossom[Private|Mei] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 6:49 pm

Dray entered into an air pod as he was taken to the port of dreams. He looked below at the many places that passed by him. Amagakure was really a large village, a beauty to behold too. The journey to the port of dreams was a bit long but after a while, dray was there. The air pod landed safely on a landing pad as dray got out of it. He was received by shinobis who thought he had come to see the factory managers but dray told them to go about their various duties that he was fine and he could handle himself. The port of dreams seemed to be covered by a thicker mist than the main village was. There were different sounds coming from different angles due to different factories running different machines. The chimneys were giving off smokes and blacksmith shops were hitting metals hard. How in the world was he supposed to find such a lady on this broad island. Dray started to walked after observing for a while. He was following his instincts, something that hardly let him down. He kept thinking of the times he spent together with her perhaps, her name might come to mind. Dray looked downwards as he watched his feet move on their own.. Her pink hairs were something to always remember. Whenever they played, dray always got tangled in it. He wondered how long they would have gotten if he ever met her now. Her blue warm eyes were something to never forget. Whenever their eyes clashed, a warm fire was always lit. A burning sensation developed in dray heart regardless of whatever cold temperature they were experiencing. Together, dray felt like they could face the world boldly but what happened exactly was something that he could not remember not to talk of explain and even when he found her, he did not plan on asking how or why they parted ways. All he would be concerned about was the fact that they had met each other again.
Dray continued watching his feet as he turned into an alley. The familiar scent he had had in the dream came towards him. The feelings that lurked in this alley. A smile began to build up on his face. His heart brightened up. He held his head high as he walked the alley confidently.. Away in the distance, he saw a strand of hair, pink in color behind a wall.. He raced up to the location getting there only to find out that it was just his imagination.. He head was held down again as he kept walking. He walked for a while through this alley that no one seemed to pass through.. Just then, he would bump into a lady due to him not facing where he was going. Being stronger than she was, she would almost fall as dray would grab her arm and draw her close preventing her from falling into a puddle as her face would face him… Their eyes would clash as dray would gasp… Mei..
WC:514
[Stat training: End:B-B1(142/142) B1-B2(372/1050)]
Back to top Go down
Mei
Chunnin
Chunnin
Mei

PostSubject: Re: Morning blossom[Private|Mei]   Morning blossom[Private|Mei] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 7:27 pm

There was nothing. Whatever Mei had felt she was going to find in this place she hadn't yet. Everywhere she looked there was mist or just simply people. She had seen it all before and heard all of the noises. Mei was beginning to feel as if this whole trip was a waste of time and that she was going crazy. She walked and walked. She journeyed up and down docks. She wandered through places that nobody seemed to want to go. After a while, she still had nothing. There was no reason for her to be here. Perhaps, she simply needed to go home. Maybe, her mind was playing tricks on her. That's when she stumbled upon an alleyway. It seemed empty so she would have a choice to make. Would she take the chance of entering or would she drop everything and leave? After first, it seemed like she may turn around. However, she would begin to walk through with a sigh. Her eyes stared at the ground. The alley was a straight shot after all and it would probably be completely empty anyway.

Mei would walk forward with her head turned down. At one point, she would find herself stepping over a puddle but running into someone in the process. Mei would stumble backwards as she gasped slightly. However before she could fall, the woman would feel a hand wrap around her arm and another pulling her close. The girl's eyes would quickly look to the one that caught her. Her eyes would widen as she looked upon a man. His blue eyes seemed to pierce through her. How did she forget about him? He was the only friend she ever had. He played with her when nobody else would. Mei's small hand would hesitantly reach up to touch his face, if he allowed. It was... Dray.

Was he the reason she came here? Was he what she was looking for? There was no other explanation. What else would she need to find? It had to be him she was looking for. Why did she forget him, though? Why did they ever separate? Why was he here on the same day? Was he looking for her, as well? No, that couldn't be possible. Maybe, it was some kind of coincidence. Then again, the whole world seemed like one big surprise. Mei felt so happy yet so confused at the same time. Nonetheless, she couldn't help but stare at him speechless.

WC: 419
Back to top Go down
Draygglez

Draygglez

PostSubject: Re: Morning blossom[Private|Mei]   Morning blossom[Private|Mei] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:26 am

Her eyes pierced through his. With her free hand, she reached for his face and touched it. Dray felt the warmth sink into him. She recognized him and he was very sure it was her. Her long pink hair, her blue eyes, the exact feeling of her skin.. It was Mei. The only one that got the better of him when everyone didn’t. He remembered their play in the rain, hide and seek, when they sat by the fire and talked about their future. It seemed like it would last forever but the bridge that was built between them by unknown forces made them to forget everything but now, this moment, two souls were reunited. He read the look on her face. No, his eyes peered into her heart.. She was still the same mei, the one he liked, the one he had a thing for and he was sure she feeled the same to him too even after a long while. Dray would slowly pull her into a long embrace, the mist would begin to disperse and fall as little drops of snow. The time itself would seem to slow down as everything around them would metamorphose. The alley way would change into an imaginary garden that both dray and mei would see with pleasant trees and fruits, sweet scenting flowers that would fill the atmosphere with their scent. As he would hold tightly unto her not to let her go but still soft enough not to make her inconvenient, he would speak to her eyes as a single drop that would immediately dry up would be seen trickling down his face. “Times have passed and tides have changed but our feelings remain the same.. Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven. I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything. All those times that we’ve been together, its hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I don’t say anything at all but now I don’t feel anything holding me back. I want to tell you how I feel so that I wont lose you again. If I knew you were an angel before now, I would have searched for you earlier. You give me hope in my times of trial, joy in my saddest hours and I still cant remember how we lost eachother.“
“Am glad that we are back together Mei, I missed you so much.” Dray would conclude while releasing Mei as their imaginary garden would seem to fade away.
wc:439
[stat training: End:B1-B2( 439/678)]
Back to top Go down
Mei
Chunnin
Chunnin
Mei

PostSubject: Re: Morning blossom[Private|Mei]   Morning blossom[Private|Mei] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:28 pm

The two stayed motionless as statues for a while. Their eyes stayed locked. It was almost as if in that moment the world had stopped. However, the feelings they shared would move forward and with every second they seemed to grow stronger. Then, time would resume only for a short moment, as Dray pulled her closer to him. She would feel the warmth from his skin. Then, it seemed as if things began to change. It seemed as of warmth was coming from everywhere. Mei's eyes would close for a moment as she seemed to smell something sweet. She smelled flowers. She smelled fruits. Her eyes would open to see something beautiful and amazing. She almost wanted it to never end. What was this? What was happening? Mei questioned it but didn't care. She hadn't felt happiness like this in a while. The woman would look upon Dray's face once more as he spoke.

Mei would smile as he finished speaking, "I've missed you too." Her voice was soft and she felt as if she could possibly shed tears. However, Mei didn't exactly she'd tears. It was almost as if she didnt understand them. She never knew the right time to cry. So, she simply cried when an obstacle can't be overcome. In other words, she only cries when someone else dies. So at this moment, all she could do was smile.

(Sorry... v.v.. I feel like my posts are like.. getting worse and worse...)
Back to top Go down
Draygglez

Draygglez

PostSubject: Re: Morning blossom[Private|Mei]   Morning blossom[Private|Mei] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:23 am

“I’ve missed you too”, a soft and tender voice came through. Dray would look at Mei again as if seeing her for the very first time. He could not help but smile hoping she would return the smile. He would hold her hand and walk her down the alley towards the port where they would both enter an air pod for he was taking her to his home. He would look at her again as they walked and he would compare herself to him. The changes they had undergone, their differences and similarities. He could not believe his eyes, she was here with him and he planned on keeping her close to him forever. Using his free hand, he would run his hand through his silvery head as he would think of words to say. Speaking in front of the whole village seemed more simple than speaking to Mei at this particular moment. He wanted the moment to last, to last forever. He did not want an ephemeral feeling. His heart skipped a bit when he wondered if all this was his imagination. He remembered that when he had first gotten into the alley way, his mind played tricks on him, he thought he saw her but she was not the one. He was almost hallucinating but under what effects. He would stop in his tracks as he would read for Mei’s face once more. He wanted to be sure that she was real, that she would not leave him alone again and he would not let her go ever. It had been months, no years since they had last seen each other and all thanks to a miraculous dream, he had found his true love again.
He would continue walking with her as the day would grow older turning into the late hours of noon. The alley way would seem to have no end but soon, they would get closer to the port. Their walk would appear to be a silent one but dray would not let it get cold. He had to say something, he had to do something, now. Summing up some words in his mouth, his face would go all sad as he would stop slowly. He could not move on, he could not let her go with him. He was so happy about finding her that he did not think of her safety. Why she appeared in that dream, he went BERSERK and almost killed her. A state where he hardly knew friend or foe. If she came all the way with him to his home, was he not going to put her in danger, he refused to move already forgetting that Mei was present and probably concerned with his actions. How was he to explain to her.. “Y..ou cant come along with me Mei.. I’ll be endangering your existence and I cant live with myself if I ever hurt you, we cant be together ..” Dray would say while anticipating Mei’s reply. Whether she would accept him for who he was or take his words and leave, it was up to her.
WC:552
[Stat training:End:B1-B2(239/239) B2-B3(313/1300]

Last edited by Draygglez on Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mei
Chunnin
Chunnin
Mei

PostSubject: Re: Morning blossom[Private|Mei]   Morning blossom[Private|Mei] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:12 pm

When Dray smiled, Mei couldn't help but return one of her own. He had always made her feel like the luckiest girl in the world. The way he was always happy to see her. The way he always want to keep her cheered up when the other children were mean to her. Although, Mei ever got upset when they picked on her because she knew it wasn't worth getting upset over. They didn't matter that much to her anyways. He was always there for her when she needed him until the one day he just seemed to up and disappear. She didn't know what had happened to him but soon she forgot him. That's all she really remembered. However, now they were back together and she was feeling something again. It was a feeling long lost.

She wondered where they were going. Dray held her hand as he lead her down the alley. She remembered many times he would do this. He would take her hand and not say a word about where they were going. She never seemed to mind because it was fun thinking of all the places they could go. It was even more fun knowing he'd be there with her. He wouldn't leave her and he wouldn't treat her wrong. The other kids would always drag her somewhere and leave. Every single time, they left her and most of the time she didn't know where she was. However, with Dray she knew that wouldn't happen. They always had such a great time together that nothing else seemed to matter.

Mei's thoughts would stop as Dray seemed to slow down. What was he doing? Mei would move so that she could see his face. He looked so sad. What was wrong? Her face would show a little bit of worry as he stood there. Had she done something wrong? She couldn't recall anything. Was there something he hadn't told her? Maybe, it was something to do with her. She would make sure to pay attention to Dray when he spoke. She couldn't go with him? Endangering her? Mei would think for a moment as she looked at Dray. Her look of worry had turned to one of sadness. She would look down and then back up. Her hand would reach to touch his cheek once more, "I don't remember you ever harming me before and I don't think you ever would. Just because you say there's a risk of danger doesn't mean you are going to scare me away. We live with danger everyday, don't we? So, I'm not leaving." Mei could be considered slightly stubborn at times. This was one of them. Just to make sure he knew, she would smile at him.

WC: 477
Back to top Go down
Draygglez

Draygglez

PostSubject: Re: Morning blossom[Private|Mei]   Morning blossom[Private|Mei] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 6:20 pm

Mei had made her choice and she was going with dray. Dray raised his head and looked at her, he knew that stubborn smile. When she said something, she always stuck to it and now dray was sure she would always be there for him perhaps that was the reason why he had seen her in his dream. She would always be there to calm him down whenever he went berserk, she was truly an angel and you don’t wanna mess with an angel. Dray would hold her hand once more as they would exit the alley. They were amongst a busy crowd of people once again as they would make their way for a landing pad. As they would keep walking towards the landing pad, shinobis who recognized dray would bow. Amagakure was too large a village for everyone to recognize who the joutenkage was. All they knew what that they had one which made dray wonder where Mei had been living all this while that she hadn’t gotten the news that dray had been made the leader of the island hidden in the heavens. He would steal a glance at her while smiling within himself. He would surprise her with the mansion she was going to see. Every time he took her something without telling her where they were going ahead of time, it was always a pleasant surprise to her and this one, this coming one was going to be the greatest of all. The mansion was unlike any other in amagakure. After the joutenkage’s office, it was the largest building in the village and yet, only dray and other servants lived in the house with him.
He would provide Mei with the best care, entertainment and company she could ever wish for. Dray and Mei would draw closer to the landing pad as dray would see it up ahead.. The dreams of the future were finally coming to pass. The dreams both he and Mei talked about when they were little, all of them could and would be accomplished very very soon. “I don’t remember you ever harming me before and I don’t think you ever would. We live with danger every day, don’t we?” Dray would recall those words. Her words were as beautiful as her soft face and as true as her caring heart. Dray could not afford to leet her go, ever again. Dray and mei would arrive at the landing pad as he shinobi would rush over to dray while bowing slightly. Dray would walk few inches away after excusing himself from mei. “We have been looking for you, Dray sama. Your secretary dropped some files at home so I decided to bring it down here since an air pod brought you her.” Dray collected the file and opened it as he sighed. Dray picked out a pen from his pocket and signed the document as he handed the file to the shinobi telling him to return it to his secretary.. Dray would back and hold mei’s hand as they would approach an air pod. The door to the small air ship would open as dray would say to mei.. “after you”. Both Mei and dray would travel in the air pod as they would look beneath them. The many places they passed. The journey though being long a bit would actually be but a short while for the two fellows that would be holding hands. The air pod would finally land on dray’s personal landing pad as they door would open and dray and mei would get down.. Walking a few steps forward, dray and mei would come to the front of the mansion as dray would say to her while gesturing at the mansion, “Home sweet home” as servants and maids would come out to receive them.
WC:645
[Stat training:End:B2-B3(645/987)]

Last edited by Draygglez on Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mei
Chunnin
Chunnin
Mei

PostSubject: Re: Morning blossom[Private|Mei]   Morning blossom[Private|Mei] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 11:39 pm

Mei would stare into Dray's eyes as she awaited some sort of reply from him. She always felt like his eyes were drawing her in. They were a beautiful color. She could stare into his eyes all day and feel the same exact emotion. Mei would be filled with joy when he grabbed her hand once more. He would then lead her out of the alleyway and into the crowded port. Mei couldn't help but feel so relieved that he didn't make her leave. Mei couldn't lose someone else so close to her if she could help it. She couldn't just let things build up just to be torn down because of fear. Overcoming obstacles is something Mei was good at and wanted to do. She would not let something that could be overcome tear this apart. She just couldn't face her father again if she had allowed that to happen.

Mei's eyes would wander around the area as Dray lead her towards a landing pad. She would begin to notice that others were bowing in their direction. What was that all about? She certainly knew it wasn't towards her. Her eyes would scan Dray once more and notice him glancing at her. It had to be something about him. What was he not telling her? Certainly, it would have to be a good surprise. She had always noticed his looks when he brought her somewhere. He was up to something good. She just knew it.

They drew closer to the landing pad. So, he was taking her back up to the village? She couldn't help but be slightly excited. Her mind raced through all the things he could show her but she didn't know what one it could be. Mei would stand slightly closer to Dray as other shinobi rushed towards them. She would watch as they bowed. Once again, she knew they weren't bowing at her. Dray must have held some sort of importance. Mei would then stand alone as Dray moved away to speak to someone. Her eyes would look upon every one of she shinobi. It was almost as if She was trying to scan them. Her ears would soak in the words of the one Dray was talking to considering they weren't that far away. He had a secretary? Who was he? Perhaps, he was... no he couldn't be that. Could he? He certainly was smart enough, kind enough, and strong enough. It would explain all the bowing that's been happening. It was an idea that would quickly be removed from her head as Dray grabbed her hand once more.

The trip to Dray's residence seemed so short yet it had actually been a while. Mei was glad that she was with him and still couldn't quite get over it. Was it some kind of coincidence they had met? It almost seemed intentional. The way he was acting seemed as if he had been searching for her. The duo would soon reach another landing pad. They would land and the door would open. Mei would keep her eyes on the ground, however she would slowly look up after a moment. "Home sweet Home," she would hear these words but just bearly. Her eyes had widened at the site of the mansion. "Don't tell me..." Mei would stare at the home. She didn't know what to say. She was almost speechless. However, she soon found words to speak, "You have to be... the Joutenkage. I mean.. I knew we had one of course... b-but I never knew.." Mei would look at all of the maids and the servants. "You never cease to amaze me, Dray. This is definitely the best one yet. I'm so happy for you. You did it..." Mei's was so surprised that she didn't now what to do. She had so many words to say, although they'd probably make her seem like she was going crazy. This was definitely the best surprise yet.

WC:683

(Look! This time I got more words than you! Pretty sure I found what was wrong hehe. :p)
Back to top Go down
Draygglez

Draygglez

PostSubject: Re: Morning blossom[Private|Mei]   Morning blossom[Private|Mei] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 10:58 am

It wasn’t long before Mei realized that Dray was the Joutenkage- leader of amagakure no sato, the village hidden in the heavens. She could not contain her surprise, joy, happiness and all the good thing she felt as dray would see her face go a little red. She would compliment him on his success knowing that he was destined for greatness. Dray would hold mei’s hand as they would both walk up the stairs leading into the masion with shinobis standing by on their left and right as if preparing to receive a king and queen but of course, they were king and queen. It was only a matter of time before the whole village finds out and that wasn’t much of a problem. They would enter into the mansion as the chandelier made of diamonds would give light to the spacious living room. It was already evening and the sun was setting. Dray would stop while looking mei in the eyes again. He felt like he could do it forever, holding her hands and looking into her eyes, telling her she was beautiful. It seemed as if the tap to his emotions was just opened as dray could not help but stare. It was he and mei now, in this mansion, dray;s home, dray and mei’s home. They were going to live together for far too long if not eternity because dray was ready to fight to the ends of the earth for her. He was ready to battle demons and go into the seven heavens before descending into hell to be victorious over he that ruled it.

Dray would signal a maid to come over as he would instruct her to take mei to the room directly beside his so she could shower and get dressed. Another click of his hand and a maid would come over as dray would watch mei and the first made leave. “Take her measurement and make her a dress that befits a queen immediately..” dray would say to the second maid. To the third and fourth maids that would come after, he would tell them to prepare the dining table for a fantastic supper and arrange his room in the best way possible. Many other instructions would be passed to the servants in the house as dray himself would go into another one of his many rooms to freshen up since his original room was being tidied up. He would have a long nice shower as he would think of mei while in the bath. Finally, they were together, it was really something to celebrate. Dray would come out of the shower and dry his body as he would open his wadrobe and think of what to wear. He hardly wore clothing to impress anybody so the best option was being himself. Dray would pick out black leather trouser as he would slip them on smartly and over his already worn undies. A light white inner wear would do since the weather was not too cold. Dray would buckle his belt as the golden head of the bird would glisten under the light. A pair of black leather boots would be picked from the shoe rack as dray would put them on. The tight leather trouser over the black shiny shoes made dray looked as smart as he always was. Now, the master piece was the white leather jacket that a made brought into dray’s room. It has silver linings that sparkled under the light on all of it’s edges. Dray wore the coat that reached some inches below his knees as he buttoned up the fitted jacket. He looked like he was going for an anniversary but this, this was more than an anniversary. It was a reunion, the feeling of life after a very long while.
Dray would take time to comb his silver hair upward and brush his brows too. He was one handsome young man that anyone could hardly resist regardless of their sex. Picking up a rose from the vase in the room, dray would stick it in his front pocket as he would exit the room. Walking down the hall way, he would come to the room mei was in as he would knock gently on the door saying.. “Am here to get you, little miss.. Dinner’s going to get cold..”

Perhaps, she was heavily getting dressed dray would think. Few minutes later, dray would say to her.. “I’ll be waiting at the dining table so you can come join me before I finish up the food.” Dray would walk down the hall way to the dining room as he would sit at the table with varieties of food already served. The thought of meeting mei again and bringing her to his home for her to live with him could not help but cross his mind over and over again. Both had lost contact with each other for a long while now, probably since their child hood days for reasons that none of them seemed to remember. It was like that particular event was erased from both their memories but none of that seemed to matter now, did it? No it did not. They were back together and nothing was going to change the fact they were never going to let each other go again. While dray waited for mei, he poured himself a glass of wine and thought about what she had been doing the previous years before he found her. He had always known that she had a knack for medical ninjutsu but the question was that had she discovered and or developed it? Once when dray had gotten hurt when they were both playing together, the wound was a bit deep and blood was oozing out from it. Mei could not help but look into his eyes and tell him it would be alright as she placed a hand on the wound to stop more blood from coming out. Both looked into each other’s eyes as the pain seemed to fade away. Dray felt like he was drifting away and the only words he could hear was “stay with me, don’t go to sleep yet.. dray dray”

He then woke up and found himself laying on a bed and to his left was Mei sitting down on a chair. “You are awake” she said. “What happened to me and why am I laying on this bed.” “You passed out due to losing enough blood from the injury” Mei said pointing to dray’s arm. A nurse then came in and spoke to dray, “if she had not placed her hand on the wound to stop the blood, you might have needed a blood transfusion so many thanks to her.” Dray grinned as he rubbed his temples. “Thank You Mei” he said.
“Thank You Mei” dray said again as he took another sip from the cup.

EXIT
WC:1163
[Stat training:End:B2-B3(342/342) Cha: C3- B(750/750)] remaining 71wrds

Last edited by Draygglez on Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning blossom[Private|Mei]   Morning blossom[Private|Mei] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning blossom[Private|Mei]
Page 1 of 1