Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninjutsu training (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Okami
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Okami

Ninjutsu training (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu training (Private)   Ninjutsu training (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 11:39 am

0304#words
0800#chakra

#Jounin(A)

©2013 caliburn

Okami laughed under his breath as he dropped out of a tree. Watching the older man was amusing, but he really needed to loosen up. Watching the Special Jounin was interesting, as he had Jounin-level skill in an area or two, but not overall. Okami had gotten a request through the grapevine that the man had wanted to be trained in Ninjutsu, and he wasn't sure what to make of it. Looking at the man, he could tell that he had an affinity for Shadow Style, and that he had a fairly decent chakra pool. However, looks can be deceiving, as from what he could tell the man had poor control over the chakra that he had.

"You know, technically I'm your superior, so please show me the respect my position deserves. As you know, my name is Okami, and I'm an A-Ranked Jounin of the Hidden Heavens. I'm here to train you in the finer points of Ninjutsu. First off, if you have any questions or comments, please ask. I'm getting tired of people asking me questions, and I'm sorry if I seem arrogant. The rumor mill has done quite some damage to me."

Waiting for Luke to respond, Okami would listen as he listed any grievances he had. After a short time, the shinobi would yawn, stretching to improve his chakra flow before training. As he stood up, Luke would get a good look at his appearance. His hair, spiking lightly as if fell down, was an odd mix of black and white. His left eye sparkled in the sunlight, crimson against tanned skin as it flashed with an eerie inner light. Sleek muscles coiled under a black bodysuit and white flak jacket while light dazzled off of his headband, which was currently tied loosely around his throat.

"Okay! Let's get started!"
technique log

N/A
Back to top Go down
Okami
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu training (Private)   Ninjutsu training (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 1:07 pm

0321#words
0730#chakra

#Jounin(A)

©2013 caliburn

Okami's grin subsided with Luke's words. It seemed that the Special Jounin was in the mood to be an ass, making HIS job that much harder. Walking about twenty feet away, the shinobi would spin about on his foot, beginning to knead chakra in his belly in preparation for a jutsu. He hadn't wanted to but out the big guns right away, but this guy seemed to deserve it. Building up the proper amount in his lungs before forming the Tiger hand seal, exhaling gunpowder as he spoke. "Fire Style: Ash Pile Burning."

Watching as the mist of gunpowder enveloped the man, clouding vision around 60%, Okami used the chakra kneaded in his stomach, mixing it as he breathed in air, then out as inferno. Forming the Horse seal, he spoke confidently before a wall of fire bore down upon Luke. "Fire Style: Great Fire Annihilation."

The wall of fire that spewed from Okami's mouth soon hit the gunpowder, setting off a massive explosion the likes of which created a clearing in the small field surrounding them, the smell of grass burning and over churned earth and rock hitting Okami's nose as it slowly died out. He let the jutsu continue for a moment before stemming the tide of flames. Letting them subside, he slowly strode over the burnt earth like a god, forming chakra in his hand as he stood over Luke.

"I wanted to be nice about it, but you left me no choice. Rasengan." Okami would say solemnly, the chakra in his hand picking up speed as it swirled around his palm, forming the epitome of chakra control as it spun in a million different directions at once. Thrusting it downward into Luke's stomach, Okami didn't really expect the man to be able to offer much resistance. After all, that was the difference one rank could make, especially when there was talk of Okami being made an S-Rank.
technique log

Name: Katon: Goka Mekkyaku no Jutsu [Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation]
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Offensive, Defensive
Element: Katon
Range: Short(0-5m), Medium(5-10m), Long(15m+)
Speciality: Ninjutsu
Duration: Up to two turns
Cooldown: Seven turns
Hand Seals: Horse
Description: The user forms the related hand seal and breathes out a massive torrent of fire, which forms into a large wall before the user and begins to march forward in-front of the user. These intense flames devour everything in their way, turning whatever and whoever they hit to ash. The user has to maintain the stream of fire to keep the wall going, which they can do for up to two turns. The first turn costs 20 chakra, and the second turn costs 15.

Name: Spiraling Sphere (Rasengan ~ 螺旋丸)
Type: Offensive
Element: /
Range: The user's palm
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Duration: -20 chakra per post
Cooldown: Duration + 2
Description: Spiraling Sphere creates a skull sized sphere of raw chakra in the user's hand. Performing this technique doesn't require any hand seals, it simply takes roughly six seconds of preparation, wherein the user concentrates a large amount of chakra into the centre of their hand, applying intense shape manipulation to contort it into a ball. This sphere can be maintained in the user's hand for up to two posts before dissipating. On impact, Spiraling Sphere can severe limbs [if it impacts with the appropriate joints] and cause severe physical trauma, shattering bones around the impact site as well as rending cleanly through up to six inches of flesh. While the Rasengan, unless impacting with the head or heart, cannot cause immediate death, it can cause severe internal trauma that can require immediate medical treatment.

Name: Katon: Haisekisho no Jutsu [Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning]
Range: Short(0-5m), Medium(5-10m)
Speciality: Ninjutsu
Duration: 3 posts
Cooldown: 6 posts
Hand Seals: Tiger
Description: The user spews a stream of chakra infused gun-powder from their mouth up to 11 feet from them which surrounds the region. As the gunpowder is composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud, which can be used like a smokescreen, hindering sight up to 60%. The gunpowder cloud is moderately large as it is being 15-20 feet from the target at all points. After surrounding the enemy with the ash, the user can ignite it with a flint placed on their teeth beforehand to create a spark, resulting in a violent explosion, burning the enemy. The technique lasts 3 posts before the wind blows it away from the battle; of course unless the user ignites the gun powder. If the target is caught in the middle of the explosion there is a small chance of death, but most likely they will sustain major burns and several wounds all around their body. Any wind style jutsu involving manipulating the air can counter this technique easily. The gun-powder from this technique can also be set off via any Fire jutsu, or simply by the user clicking their teeth together. Costs 20 chakra.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu training (Private)   Ninjutsu training (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 2:39 pm

0565#words
0660#chakra

#Jounin(A)

©2013 caliburn

Okami stopped his Rasengan the moment he noticed something was wrong. Where was Luke? Glancing around with his left eye, he noticed the telltale signs of Shadow Style, but there was no arrogant Special Jounin to go along with it. Suddenly, he would catch a whiff of Luke's chakra and spin, using his Rasengan to deflect the foot flying at him. They would stand there for a moment, the ball of raw chakra grinding into Luke's leg before he was blasted away, the Rasengan dissipating as he did. Luke would crash into a tree before getting up, favoring his left leg as he stood. The burnt husk of the tree crumbled behind him, effected by the explosion from earlier. Breathing heavily, Okami would watch as Luke explained that since he had shown his own techniques, he would show one of his own. Four shadowy arms swirled into existence as he spoke, the upper left one striking at where Okami stood.

Dodging the punch, Okami would form a half Tiger seal with his left hand while drawing the kunai blade slung across his back with his right. Flames would dance along the blade as he spoke, slashing through the arm and towards Luke, an arc of fire extending outward. "Cloud Style: Flame Beheading."

Slashing at each of the arms, the arcs of flame would slice through them before dissipating as the flames along the blade cooled, leaving it untouched by the heat. The smith had done a phenomenal job reforging it, even putting some extra carbon in the blade to reinforce it. Flicking the blade, he would stab it into the ground before gathering more chakra into his hands, slamming them into the dirt as a cage of flames erupted around Luke. "Fire Style: Burning Fortress."

The inside of the cage would be completely lit, allowing Luke no harboring in the shadows like he had last time, and it would be surprisingly cool. However, if Luke touched the flames themselves, he would scorch himself to all Hell. The technique was meant to cage dangerous opponents of strategic value, and Okami wondered how Luke would deal with this issue. The moment Luke broke free, he would discontinue the jutsu, picking up his blade. No need to waste more chakra then absolutely necessary for training purposes.

Dashing forward, he would slash at Luke, hoping the man would block. If he did, then he would be forced back by the sheer force of the blow and the kunai he used to do it would be notched. If he merely dodged, Luke would notice a large fissure opening up where he had stood, as if a godly sword had sliced the earth itself. This technique was a high-level Kenjutsu ability called Kenatsu, and was the swordsman's version of the Medical Ninjutsu's Chakra-Enhanced Strength technique. It worked by focusing a large amount of chakra into a single point on the blade at the moment of impact, allowing the user to use an inhuman amount of force in a single strike. Either way, Luke would most likely recognize it, and might even be stunned that Okami could utilize it to it's full effect.

"So, Luke. Have you anything to say for yourself at this point, or are you going to continue this charade of bravado? I'm not fond of your teasing. I tried to be friendly, but you made that nearly impossible."
technique log

Name: Cloud Style Flame Beheading (Kumo-Ryū Kaengiri - 雲流火炎斬り)
Range: Melee
Specialty: Kenjutsu || Ninjutsu
Duration: /
Description: The user first imbues their blade with fire, before slashing in the direction of the desired enemy, resulting in the creation of large arcs of intense flame that follow the trajectory of the previous swing. A skilled user of this technique is capable of not only imbuing their weapon with fire but also their body allowing them to attain a high degree of offensive capabilities such as surrounding their immediate area with a circular wall of flames, incinerating multiple targets even if they approach from numerous angles simultaneously.

Name: Sword Pressure (Kenatsu - 剣圧)
Canon/Custom: Custom
Specialty: Kenjutsu
Description: This technique, in essence a kenjutsu variant of the medical ninja's Chakra Enhanced Strength, releases precise bursts of chakra at the moment their blade contacts a target. This, in turn, allows the user to increase the force of their sword strikes to incredible levels. This skill was invented as a means of allowing individuals to fight on equal, or even superior, ground with opponents of greater physical strength. While Sword Pressure is a challenging technique, which takes some time to fully master, the concept of this technique it allows the practitioner to misrepresent their physical abilities before they strikes. While using a weapon of superior quality it's possible to cut through solid stone and chakra-based projectiles without the use of chakra flow. When combined with quick and precise swordsmanship, this technique makes an individual quite an impressive force.

Name: Fire Release: Burning Fortress (Katon: Nenshou Joukaku - 火遁•燃焼城郭廓)
Type: Supplementary
Range: 35 meters
Duration: -25 chakra per post
Cooldown: Duration + 5
Description: The user channels Katon chakra to their hands and slams them to the ground. From around the opponent, walls of flame erupt and then join, entrapping the opponent in a dome of burning fire. The flames do not radiate heat, meaning the temperature of the area within the walls will not rise significantly; however the flames themselves are extremely hot and will cause 3rd degree burns upon contact.

Back to top Go down
Okami
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu training (Private)   Ninjutsu training (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 1:25 am

0818#words
0800#chakra

#Jounin(A)

©2013 caliburn

"My, my. Aren't you the arrogant one? I extend the hand of friendship and you deny me? I take horrid offense to that. You think me a weak little boy that would bend to your whim and merely let you practice on me? I haven't even begun to start yet. You bastard. You WANT me to treat you like a Genin? Fine. Bring it." Okami spat angrily, blocking the strike from above and redirecting it to the ground effortlessly. Getting into his stance, Okami would begin to build up chakra in his body and lash out, striking and breaking Luke's shadowy blade and slicing clean through into his torso. Sheathing his blade an instant later, Okami would say one word before leaping back. "Tenshisen."

The technique he had just used was a rarity among swordsman, as it was so difficult to perform that many took their entire lives to learn it. The Glimpse of the Heavens was named after what people say when they witnessed the flawless technique used in combat, especially on the receiving end. Okami was livid enough to risk using an S-Rank technique on the man before him, and he didn't care. Luke Yasenha had insulted his pride and his honor, and honor demanded he rectify the issue.

Forming hand seals faster than the eye could see, Okami would begin to spew ten large dragon heads made out of flame as the updraft from the heat caused air currents to flow in every which way. A thunderstorm would emerge from the clouds that were forming as the Great Dragon Fire Technique soared towards their target. Even if Luke tried to block the flaming heads with his arms, there still wouldn't be enough between him and justice. Drawing his blade, Okami would lance behind the man, slashing at the spot between his shoulder blades just after the fireballs struck.

Slashing downwards toward the leg, Okami would then feint upwards and strike horizontally across the chest. He was pissed. Kicking out the other shinobi's injured leg, he would stab downwards at his opponent, ready to teach him that even in training, there are no winners. Okami was willing to kill to get better than he was. Was Luke ready to make that same commitment?

Stopping just short of the man's throat, he would flip his blade and tap it with the blunt side, bobbing his Adam's Apple. with the tip of the blade. "Training over. You lose. We start again this time next week. Get your leg fixed, you moron." Okami would say deadpan before a smile slowly lit up his face. Reaching down, he helped Luke to his feet. Hopefully, ths week's session had taught him never to underestimate his opponent. As it stood, Okami could do with a good sparring partner. It had been too long since he had this much fun.

Going back to his house, he made teriyaki beef yakisoba for himself and flopped down on his couch, soon asleep. In the morning, he would have a routine to go through. Breakfast, shower, walk, rinse, repeat for another week. The next week came and went by fast, as Okami couldn't wait to spar with Luke again. This time, he walked over to their designated sparring area extra early, just to piss off the man even more. It was a good tactic. Unsettle your opponent by changing your schedule and theirs. The moment a flicker of doubt is in their mind, it will sprout and grow like a weed. Their spar would be made that much more difficult by the serious look on Okami's face. Messing with Luke was soon going to be one of his unending ways to kill time in this world full of distractions and discoveries.

Once Luke had arrived, Okami would exchange only few pleasantries before lashing out with a fist, aiming to punch Luke square in the face with a right hook while using his momentum to spin around Luke, pushing him off-balance by sweeping the shoulder and giving Okami a chance to draw his kunai blade. Slashing diagonally, he would reverse his grip quickly and draw it across horizontally, flipping it back as he completed his combo. Giving a harsh side kick to the ribs to finish, Okami would look at the man with pity, of all things, in his eyes. "You can't even block that low-grade of an attack? I feel bad for you. You have to stay focused on the fight. Walking into a fight and then setting up will get you killed. Be prepared to fight even before you get here. Now, get in your position."

As he finished, Okami would step around twenty feet away and stop, turning on his heel and dropping into his guard. Watching what Luke would do carefully, the other shinobi would notice his left eye sparkling in the light again, almost as if it could see into his soul.
technique log

Name: Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Range: All ranges
Duration: 3 posts
Description: The user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body and changes it into a dragon head-shaped fireball. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. Even outside of the attack range, its power and reliability are stressed. The flames have a high temperature, as they can create an upward movement of air currents which in turn can give rise to thunder clouds. A master of this technique can fire off several flames in succession and anyone caught in the technique could potentially be reduced to ashes.

Name: Glimpse of the Heavens (Tenshisen - 天視線)
Specialty: Kenjutsu
Description: Gaining its name from the concept of people who go through near-death experiences and claim to have seen a glimpse into heaven, the user unsheathes their sword and sheathes it in the same instant, slicing down the target with such perfect precision and accuracy that most opponents don't realize what had just transpired. The strike is quick and strong enough that it can actually cut right through another weapon's blade swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu training (Private)   Ninjutsu training (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ninjutsu training (Private)
Page 1 of 1