Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amagakure Recruitment Event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ramza
Joutenkage
Joutenkage
Ramza

Amagakure Recruitment Event Empty
PostSubject: Amagakure Recruitment Event   Amagakure Recruitment Event I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 2:29 am

So, unfortunately, our village is in desperate need of new shinobi. As a remedy for this, I spoke with staff and decided to put together a small recruitment event to help both the site and our village. But in order to pull this off, I must in turn ask my fellow shinobi of Amagakure to assist me. And so, this is the Amagakure Recruitment Event.

The request is very simple: go out and recruit as many friends to come and join the site as you can. With more people joining the site, we will have more people to rp and have fun with, yes? But do not worry; you will be compensated for your work. For every new member that you recruit, you will begin to acumilate prizes. These prizes can be be almost anything, from a rank up for your charater to stat points to free jutsu and items. Of course, there is a catch to this; members recruited in this fashion MUST show a decent amount of activity before the prizes can be awarded out to you. There will be a minimum of one month of activity required before anything can be handed out.

The goal of this event is to recruit people for the site; even if the person does not join Ama, you will still recieve points towards this event. However, if the person happens to join Amagakure, both you and that person will recieve double points [Within certain limitations].

Please stay tuned for prize listing!
Back to top Go down
Okami
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Okami

Amagakure Recruitment Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amagakure Recruitment Event   Amagakure Recruitment Event I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 12:35 pm

So, if this is still a thing, I recruited Fauna Yasenha, and he joined Amagakure, sooo...yay!
Back to top Go down

Amagakure Recruitment Event
Page 1 of 1