Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josie
Genin
Genin
Josie

Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open]   Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 2:15 pm

“Get going, wiener! You're going to be late!”, her brother called out to her as he stood in the doorway of her tattoo shop; he was turning the sign from Closed to Open as he often did for Josie.

“Speaking of being late... aren't you supposed to be going on that trip to Yokuchi? Get going, dork breath. You don't hurry they'll probably leave without you.”

“I'm goin', I'm goin'!”, her little brother, Eli, called out as he exited the tattoo shop with a backwards wave just as Josie was heading down the steps. She watched through the large bay windows as her brother dragged his suitcase up the street and towards where he was meeting his sensei: he wasn't going to be back for months, if not longer, and it was going to make for some lonely silence. They had been living above the tattoo shop for quite a while, and had been inseparable since.

Sighing to herself she plugged in the Open sign so that it glowed, with the p portion of the sign turning into fangs that were dripping with blood. It was supposed to be decorative, and eye catching. Josie looked down at herself and adjusted her black fishnet long sleeved top; she wore a black sports bra beneath it as she often did. She tugged the hem down over her black shorts and then checked to make sure that her black leather boots were scuff free – they were. Fingernails were checked too; black with purple spider webs on them. A quick glance in the mirror that hung on the wall showed her that her red lipstick was on perfectly, as well as making sure her black hair with red streaks was perfect too – it made her already pale flesh stick out further as well as making her look older then thirteen.

Satisfied with her appearance she took a seat on a nearby stool, crossed one leg over the other, and picked up a magazine. She opened it to the last page she had been reading and simply waited for a customer to show up. People often liked to come in, even if it was just to look around – her tattoo shop's walls were black inside and out, making it stand out in itself, and the floor matched. All manner of artwork covered the walls – including naked portraits – all of which she had done herself. Black and red sofas lined the walls for customers to sit and wait on, and there were matching tables piled with drawing books of more samples of her work. Her partner, Nyx, wasn't in yet, but she wasn't supposed to come in till noon, and it was only eleven: there were two tattoo stations though, with Josie seated at her own.

Absently she reached over and grabbed the stereo remote. She pointed it at the device and turned it on, allowing Fall Out Boy - Centuries to begin playing: the shop filling with the semi-loud music.
Back to top Go down
Amatsu
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Amatsu

PostSubject: Re: Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open]   Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 3:20 pm

This place was amazing! It semed to have evrything! The food was lovely, the people were nice, and sight from the edge of the village was just breathtakings. He'd only been in the village for four days, and he couldnt get enough of it. Every day, he'd woken up early and set out into the village, either with his mother or by himself. It would dark by the time he returned, often loaded down with trinkets that he purchased on that day.

Today was no different. He was out and about again, with Ifrit in tow. He was making his way through the streets of downtown, basicly window shopping. He was dressed as he normally did: a red kimono over a red hakama. His feet were bare, allowing him to extend his senses far out over the city. Ifrit moved with the child, his visage matching that of Amatsu, save for the red hair and tanned skin.

He moved quickly, until something caught his eye. A sign was just plugged in in one of the shops. Gold eyes looked up -- a tattoo shop? Perhaps this would be interesting?

DING!
Back to top Go down
Josie
Genin
Genin
Josie

PostSubject: Re: Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open]   Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 3:39 pm

Josie flipped to another page in the magazine she was reading when something caught her attention out of the corner of her eye – a lot of red: one of her favorite colors and something that easily distracted her. She looked up completely, focusing eyes lined in black liner out the shop window and to the individual. This individual was with someone who looked like them except for darker skin and red hair. They looked young, but she wasn't one to judge – she was only thirteen after all and looked older.

She put her magazine down on a nearby table and stood up off of her stool. She stretched skyward for a moment and then yawned. Another glance at the clock and she sighed: Nyx still wasn't going to be for another forty five or so minutes.

Her attention then focused onto the red clothed individual as he actually entered into the shop. An eyebrow raised in curiosity but a smile formed on her red lips. “Hello, there. I'm Josie. Welcome to Afterlight. How can I help you?” It didn't matter to her how old or young someone looked: she was a professional just the same – money was money no matter who it came from. If you were old enough to want a tattoo? You were old enough to get a tattoo. Or so that was how she thought – 'course, there was likely a few village laws she was breaking by that mentality, but it wasn't like she was going to advertise it so that they could tell her off for it.
Back to top Go down
Amatsu
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Amatsu

PostSubject: Re: Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open]   Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 5:49 pm

“Hello, there. I'm Josie. Welcome to Afterlight. How can I help you?”

Amatsu's eyes lit up at the sight of the woman before him, and he offered her a warm smile. She seemed friendly, and was cute to boot. Stepping further inside, and pulling Ifrit with him, he looked around. The walls of the place amazed him -- the drawings were so well done, and intricate. Each piece was unique, and showed so much character!

But what was more lovely to his eyes was the woman whom spoken to him. He blushed, and smiled, offering her a quick 'Just browsing!' before he continued to admire the artwork. Even Ifrit began to peer about curiously once Amatsu pointed out the drawing of a nude female demon to him.

The child's curiosity would keep him occupied for several minutes on end as he gazed about, looking over each and every piece on the walls. After a while, he would look up to the woman who'd spoken before, head tipping some. "Hey miss? These are really good, who drew them?"
Back to top Go down
Josie
Genin
Genin
Josie

PostSubject: Re: Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open]   Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 6:08 pm

Josie watched the two begin to look at all of the various pieces of artwork on her wall. Hearing that they were just browsing, she simply nodded – she didn't mind it when admirers just wanted to look after all. That was, after all, how information got around – and the more people knew what kind of artist she was, and the kind of talent she had, then the more paying customers she would get. “Well, let me know if you need anything.”

She scratched at the ebony angel wing at her left eye before turning around and turning to a stack of drawers. She opened them and began pulling out the supplies she would need for her first actual customer – fresh needles and the like: she liked being prepared so that she didn't keep her customers waiting.

At the question of who did all of the drawings though she would turn and grin a bit. “I did everything you see on those three walls, and half of this one.”, she would say as she motioned to the three large walls and then the section behind her own tattoo station. “Everything on the rest of this wall my partner Nyx did. She's more into piercings though; so she handles that and only tattoos on the side when we get over booked.”, she explained.

She was just about to turn around when the sound of something hitting the shatter proof glass caused her gaze to flicker over. What she saw caused her to frown and roll her eyes in annoyance: three guys – clearly in their late twenties - were standing on the other side of the glass, one of which was clearly intoxicated and whom had fallen into it. The one intoxicated was nearly drooling on the glass at this point as he stared at her with his face pressed up against it. “Hey there, sexy lady...”, he called through the glass as he knocked and grinned.

Josie looked to his two friends who grabbed him up by the underarms and tried pulling him away. “Come on, man. Let's go.. she's too young for you bro.”

“She doesn't look too young.”, his buddy slurred.

“She's only thirteen, and she's a ninja. Come on man, I don't feel like getting my ass into trouble.”, his other buddy chimed in. It was enough to have his buddy sober up enough for them to practically hall his ass away.

“Sorry about that... unfortunately that tends to happen from time to time.”, Josie said as she turned her attention back to the two in her shop.
Back to top Go down
Amatsu
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Amatsu

PostSubject: Re: Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open]   Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 9:06 pm

Amatsu's eyes widened at Josie said; was she really the artist behind these drawings? He could have easily checked to see if she was lying to him, but he was off duty and this wasn't his village, so he didnt even bother focusing on it. What he did focus on was the sound of this woman's voice; it was something sweet to him. He was about to speak again when something crashed against the window, causing Ifrit to growl.

As the group at the window began to speak, Amatsu fell quiet. While he himself hand no right to begin a fight or defend this place as a ninja, he was still human; he wasnt about to let these guys do something that would put this place in danger. If somemthing happened, he would explain it to the local authorities when they arrived. But, at the mention that this girl was a ninja as well caused Amatsu to relax some. If she was a ninja as well, surely she was able to protect herself? Of course she had to be -- Amatsu himself was only 10, and a Jounin of his village. Maybe this woman was higher ranked than he was!

Once they'd left the shopfront, Amatsu sighed, then patted Ifrit on the back to get him to calm down; the poor demon was spitting smoke and flame from his mouth. He really was not a fan of people who annoyed or upset Amatsu. At Josie's words, he shrugged, waving it off. "Its quite fine. We have the same kind of people back home!"
Back to top Go down
Josie
Genin
Genin
Josie

PostSubject: Re: Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open]   Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 9:43 pm

Josie noticed the way that the red headed individual was spitting smoke and flame from his mouth – but she kept any comments to herself. It was enough to tell her that this individual was more than just a civilian – perhaps the other too. Still, she kept it cool – she had seen a lot of stuff, been in a lot of stuff herself, so someone spitting fire? Not something she couldn't handle.

“Sometimes it sucks having a bar so close; and other times it brings in customers that otherwise wouldn't bother.”, Josie simply explained, ignoring what she had seen. “Just so you know, I also do henna tattoo's as well – I use special ink so that they last a week before they fade away. No pain; but it looks like the real thing.”

She then heard the ding of the bell above her door and turned her head automatically while beginning the same greeting she had used earlier, “Hello, welcome to Afterlig---”, she abruptly cut off mid sentence as her gaze focused on who it was. Standing in the doorway was a twenty-something year old man. He stood an even six feet tall, muscular build, with jet black hair that was slicked back. He wore jeans with various chains hanging from the pockets, a black wife beater, leather jacket, and boots. He was chewing on a toothpick and leaning on the door frame.

“Hey there, doll face. Long time no see. You got a minute?”

“Why are you here?”, she responded: her voice was hardly what could be considered friendly anymore – it was angry, and there was a definite sliver of fear underneath of it.

“Now, now. That's not a way to greet an old friend, is it?” The leather jacket clad male looked towards Amatsu and Ifrit, sizing them up, before he turned his gaze back onto Josie. “So, place to talk, doll face?”

Josie would have told him to go fuck himself and leave had it not been for the way she had caught him looking at Amatsu and Ifrit: she had seen that look before and it never boded well. Josie jerked her head towards the door that led into the backroom. “In there.”

“Ladies first...”, he responded with a sarcastic grin. Josie sighed, turned, and walked into the backroom. The leather jacket wearing male stared at her ass for a moment and then followed behind her: closing the door behind himself: not that it would do any good, it was thin, and their voices were going to carry anyway. “Now, then... why you acting like a snobby bitch, Jojo?”

“Why are you here, Huan? I said I was done with you...”, Josie responded as she turned around and faced Haun. Her arms automatically folded across her chest: she was acting defensive, but with good reason.

Haun took several steps towards Josie, attempting to close the distance between them. Josie backed up, wanting to keep as much distance between the pair – until her back hit the wall. Haun leaned forward, placing one of his hands on the wall and using the other to lift Josie's chin and force her to look him in the eyes. “Now, Jojo... Why so pissy? This is why I liked you on drugs, babe. They took that bug out of your ass.”

“Don't touch me.”, she hissed, jerking her head away.

“You used to like me touching you if I remember; and everyone else too.” Haun put his hand on her throat; not hard enough to choke her but enough to control her. He leaned forward so that his weight pressed against her: the ultimate control – he knew she couldn't over power him physically. “Now, listen here you little bitch... Ever since you got clean you've been costing me money. I could make a pretty penny every night on you – even after the money I put into those veins of yours. My boys loved you – you got skills – and they were willing to pay for the privilege of me allowing them a piece of you.”

“You forced those drugs in my veins to begin with you bastard. You had no right!”

“You know you liked it. So here's the deal: I want you back. You've got two choices the way I see things. I can either get you hooked again and pimp you out that way, or you can come back to me willingly. I'll give you three days to decide babe. But, remember before you go and try to do something stupid – I got deep pockets, and hands in everything – you take me out? My boys will be after you, and their boys too.. Think about it, Jojo... And I'll see you in three days.” He then eased off of her, kissed her suddenly and fiercely, and then walked out of the backroom – slamming the door open so hard it that the knob stuck in the wall. He would get about halfway across the shop before looking back, “Best part about this babe? You can't run, or you'll be in bigger trouble then you are now... I got boys higher ranked in this village then you, my lovely little genin.” He would then turn and if not stopped finish strutting out of the shop.

Josie let her back slide down the backroom's wall until she was practically curled into a ball on the floor. She reached up with her left hand and brushed her hair back and out of her face with her fingers while she used her right hand to wipe her lips. She felt trapped: and the worst part was he was right – she wouldn't survive out there on her own if she tried to run. That left her with two choices, neither of which she wanted. “Fuck...” Realizing that her potential customers might have still been the shop she cleared her throat and called out, “Be right there...”

Word Count: 2,195
Back to top Go down
Amatsu
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Amatsu

PostSubject: Re: Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open]   Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 12:37 am

Amatsu would nod in sympathy at her words; in his own way, he knew the troubles of dealing with drunk people. While those days were long passed, it was still easy for him to sympathize with others. He'd been about to respond to her comment about Henna tattoo -- it was something he'd heard of before, and keep like something he could get into; It would be awesome to get one and wear it home to give his mother a fright -- when the door chimed once more.

There was something wrong; he could literally feel it. The happy vibe was drained out of the air. Amatsu looked up, taking in the sight of the man in black, and almost immediately frowned. From Josie, he would feel the bubbly attitude she held within die -- her heartbeat quickened at the sight of this man.

Amatsu fell quiet as the man began to speak, turning away to pretend to look at the designs on the walls. He knew exactly what he was doing -- he'd done it plenty of times on missions. He was playing the innocent child, playing hard on his appearance. To most people, a mere child nothing to be threatened by. However, when this man turned his gaze to Amatsu, it was Ifrit who responded in his own way, smoke curling up from his nostrils and tongues of flame flickering from his mouth. For this man, it was a warning to keep himself at a distance; Ifrit may have been the embodiment of primal fury and flames, but he knew when to keep his cool, so to speak. He would not attack this man so long as he kept his distance from Amatsu, and didnt try to harm him.

While Amatsu was surely unhappy with the way the mood in the store changed, there was nothing he could do; this was not his property, and by the sound of things of the small talk between this man and Josie, she was agreeing to speak to him. As they went into the back room, Amatsu leaned onto the counter, sighing.

It wasnt long before he realized he could hear every word that was spoken between Josie and Huan, as it seemed his name was. As they spoke, Amatsu could hear every detail, of how he wanted to make money off of Josie once more by pimping her out after getting her hooked on drugs again. The more this man spoke, the more Amatsus hands balled into fists. This man... this man was vile and evil. He want to force this nice woman back into a life of drugs and prostitution, a life Amatsu himself escaped from. On top of it, he was threatening to kill her, kill her if she did not comply.

No.

He was not of this village, but he would not let this happen. Not while he drew breath. With a small nod to Ifrit, the plan was set.

As Huan came out, Amatsu would position himself in front of the exit, a terrible expression upon his face as he gazed upon that man. His face was twisted into a snarl, flames licking the inside of his mouth as he spoke. "You're not leaving here. I'm sorry."

Huan would look this kid up and down again, before looking back at Ifrit, whom had stepped behind him, his expression mirroring that of Amatsu. "Oh yea? What, you and your little friend here are gonna bite my ankles, kid? Get the fuck out of my way." He reached out attempting to grab Amatsu and shove him out the way.

Bad career move. In a flash, Ifrit had stepped forward, grabbing this man's arm in a grip that was much too strong for that of someone who appeared so young. A split second later, he'd swung Huan by his arm, throwing the man into a wall with enough force to crack the material.
Back to top Go down
Josie
Genin
Genin
Josie

PostSubject: Re: Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open]   Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 12:57 am

Josie breathed in deep and then exhaled slowly; she needed to get a hold on herself before she left the back room. She knew Nyx was due in less then an hour and when she arrived Josie would hand the reigns over to her and be able to head upstairs and just decompress, probably cry, and maybe even scream at the God's she didn't believe in for cursing her with the cards she had been dealt. For now though? She had to put on a show.

Of course, that was the thought going through her mind until a loud crash reached her ears and caused her to zone back in to what was going on around her. She jumped to her feet, thinking the worse of what she was hearing: had Huan decided to attack the two potential customers? She wouldn't put it past him. She rushed to the doorway, ready to spring into the fight even if she was sure to get her ass handed to her, only to come up short. It wasn't Haun causing the damage, it was them. By the looks of things Haun had been thrown into the wall, and almost through it from the damage she could see.

She stood there in the doorway with her jaw hanging loose for a moment before she suddenly snapped her mouth shut as a realization struck her: if they hurt or killed Haun her fate was going to be that much worse – they'd torture her for sure: all of those 'boys' he had mentioned. “No! Don't hurt him... It will be so much worse later on for me. Just let him go.”, she pleaded. God, the odds of the situation: Haun deserved to die – she of all people knew that first hand – and yet here she was pleading for his life just because she was scared of what would happen to herself later on.

She pressed her back against the door frame and wrapped her arms around herself. She slowly slid herself down to the ground until her butt touched the black tiled floor. “They'll all come after me... all of them if he is hurt.”

Word Count: 364 + 2,195 = 2,559
Back to top Go down
Amatsu
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Amatsu

PostSubject: Re: Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open]   Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:22 am

Ifrit had begun advancing on this man, the anger plain in his eyes. He was going to kill this man, plain and simple. He'd tried to harm Amatsu, his link to this world, and for that the consequense was death of the most painful variety. He was reaching into the wall to fish Huan out, when Josie stepped back into the room, begging and pleading for his life. The young male said nothing as she spoke, listening carefully. She was confirming something in his mind, so when she fininshed, a small smile broke through his anger.

"That is why you will not be here when they come for you. You can come with me back to Hinowa!" He nodded to Ifrit, who would pull his man from the wall, gripping him by the throat. Huan, somehow still concious, was struggling, punching at Ifrit in an attempt to get the creature to release him. In response, Ifrit growled louder and shook him, causing Huan to yelp.

"Come with me, Josie. I can get you out of this place, and you can live worry free! You won't have to worry about anyone seeking revenge for this piece of filth..." It was then that the cracking sounds were heard. Amatsu looked over to Ifrit, who dropped a limp Huan to the ground with a shrug. "Do you have anything keeping you here? You can bring them with you. But, I'm not going to force you to go, if you do not want to."
Back to top Go down
Josie
Genin
Genin
Josie

PostSubject: Re: Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open]   Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:35 am

Could the answer truly be that simple? To just run away to Hinowa, out of the grasp of those who would do her great harm? It sounded too simple, too good to be true. But, what was the alternative? Stay here and have them find Haun's dead and broken body? She knew her brother had planned on being gone for a while, at least eight months to a year in Yokuchi, therefore she didn't have to worry about him. It was only her own immediate safety she had to be concerned with.

She stared for a  moment at Haun's dead body – it wasn't the first she had seen, so there was no screaming or freaking out to be had from her. Then, slowly, she turned her gaze onto Amatsu. “No..no. Well, my little brother, Eli. But, he isn't supposed to be back for another eight months or so. He left earlier for a trip to Yokuchi with his sensei and some other kids. My parents died quite a while ago; it's just been my brother and I.”

She then glanced back to Haun's dead body: there was no love loss – she had suffered greatly at his hand. “Is it really as simple as you make it sound? To just up and leave? My Kage won't be happy... and what about the Rakuenkage?” As she looked back towards Amatsu there was hope shining in her eyes: it was a small amount, but growing larger all of the same. She had never ran away because she had never had a place to run to – instead she had simply attempted to make due with what she had. Something in the back of her mind had told her that this day was going to come and sure enough it had.

“I've never had a way to leave before, even though I wanted... But, why... why would you help a stranger like this? Why would you put yourself in that position?”

Word Count: 332 + 2,559 = 2,891
Back to top Go down
Amatsu
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Amatsu

PostSubject: Re: Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open]   Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 2:04 am

"You have one now." He nodded to her, still smiling. He reached out to her, offering his hand as Ifrit began to calm down, slinking off to stand at the door. It was habit for him to keep a look out while Amatsu was on mission. If one didnt know any better, it was almost comical; a child seemingly keeping a lookout for another.

Amatsu would wait patiently, tapping a foot against the ground in a strange fashion. "Again, it is up to you, Josie. The choice is yours. If you decide to go, I shall explain to the Rakuenkage when we arrive, and she can contact your kage." Of course, he'd have to inform his parents of this as well, but he would cross this bridge when he came to it. At her question, he would pause before looking out the shop window. "Because.. I was once in your situation. I was held captive against my will for years, tortured and used as a sex toy for a sick man with a taste for your flesh. My parents freed me from that life, and told me to make my own way in the world. I cannot stand to see someone else in the situation, let alone stand by and let someone be forced back into that life when they escaped it in the first place..."
Back to top Go down
Josie
Genin
Genin
Josie

PostSubject: Re: Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open]   Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 2:20 am

She had a choice. An actual choice. It wasn't one hell or another as Haun had tried to force upon her. No, this was an actual choice at freedom. A way to escape this hell hole of a village and never have to come back, never have to worry about those who would do her harm the moment that they had the chance. That spark of hope grew: it would make her look far younger then she did – a child trapped in a teenagers body so to speak.

She took the extended hand and stood, stepping away from the backroom without a backwards glance. At Amatsu's revelation as to why he was helping her her grip became more sure: he knew how it felt then. He knew the hell and horror that was that sort of life – out of all of the people to step into her shop today it had been him. “I'll go with you.”

She glanced around her shop: Nyx would get to keep it since it was in her name, and there was nothing she was worried about bringing that couldn't be replaced. Her and her brother weren't one for momentous or keepsakes after all. They both believed that memories were what truly mattered. “When are we leaving?” She glanced to Ifrit, noticing the way he seemed to be keeping a look out: it was a strange sight, but again she wasn't one to judge.

Word Count: 243 + 2,891 = 3,134
Back to top Go down
Amatsu
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Amatsu

PostSubject: Re: Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open]   Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:40 pm

“When are we leaving?”

"Right now!" Amatsu would turn to Ifrit, who in turn would look back at him. "Go let Mama know whats happened, and stay with her until her and daddy come home. Keep them safe, buddy I'm counting on you!" Ifrit then frowned, head tipping to the side. "Don't worry. I promise I'll call you if anything happens."

As Ifrit stepped out the door and vanished down the street, Amatsu would tug on Josie's hand again. "Come on, before someone comes to investigate the noise!" Assuming Josie was still following him, he would step out onto the street, a plan formulating in his mind. "Okay, listen. We're going to do this real easy, okay? Act like kids -- no one would suspect two kids playing around. If anyone stops up, we tell them that we're going down to the port to fish -- my daddy owns a boat out there, so its perfect cover story. Just let me do the talking, and we'll be golden." He flashed her an easy grin and winked before starting down the street, acting very much like his age. But even while doing so, he was keeping a harp look out for anything that could be considered hostile -- his senses were expanded through the ground, allowing him to detect and feel the world around him through the earth. He would know long before anyone actually showed up if they were being pursued...

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Josie
Genin
Genin
Josie

PostSubject: Re: Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open]   Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 2:07 pm

Josie listened to the conversation between Ifrit and Amatsu and the instructions that Amatsu was giving him. At the word call she tilted her head a bit to the right in a curious fashion – but she didn't voice the curiosity. Her attention then shifted back towards Amatsu as he tugged on her hand. She nodded in agreement with his words about hurrying before someone came looking to see what was going on, and followed him out of the building without a backwards glance.

Josie nodded at his suggestion to act like children and reached up with her sleeve: she wiped the make up easily off of her naturally pale face. With the make up easily and completely removed it made her look far younger then she had before – despite her outfit. She couldn't help but grin; oh she knew she was breaking all kinds of rules with this but it was totally worth it – she was about to step into a far better life then the one she had. “Okay!”, she responded, excitedly. She could feel her adrenaline rushing through her veins as she kept close to Amatsu and followed him.

She forced herself not to look around and to actually look and act as normal as possible: exactly like a child would. She wondered as she went if anyone was going to stop them, or if it was going to be as easy as being a couple of good actors.

Word Count: 251 + 3,134 = 3,385
Back to top Go down
Amatsu
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Amatsu

PostSubject: Re: Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open]   Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 7:23 pm

Amatsu would not waste any time; down the street he would run, still tugging on Josie's arm and laughing as he did so. It would appear to everyone else that he was just a normal child. Provided Josie was still following, they would make thier way down to the station, and board a ship bound for the port below.

From there, it would be easy; they would keep up the charade, playing like children until they reached the village gates. It would be quite the trek to Hinowa, but he was sure Josie would have no problems keeping up if they paced themseles.

-Thread exit unless prevented-
Back to top Go down
Josie
Genin
Genin
Josie

PostSubject: Re: Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open]   Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 7:29 pm

Josie would keep up pace with Amatsu, laughing and grinning as well. This was dangerous – exceptionally so – but it was also loads of fun. Who could honestly be the wiser? There was no way to truly tell that either one of them was doing anything wrong – two young children playing and running and laughing.

Once to the station they would board a ship that would take them to the port below. It was here that her heart-rate would truly increase: they were almost there! They were almost out of the village! Josie would be safe, and she would no longer have to worry about Haun or any of his people being able to find and hurt her. Once off of the ship they would keep up this little game, this child-acting so to speak, until they were at the village gates and truly bound of Hinowa.

[Thread Exit]

Word Count: 157 + 3,385 = 3,542
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open]   Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tattooist, or Ninja? [Open]
Page 1 of 1