Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site Suggestions!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Jade Sage

The Jade Sage

Site Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Site Suggestions!   Site Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 7:09 pm

Soooo, when I can finish these last couple of stat updates and get Hana's flavor text posted, we're good to go. We're looking at... this weekend, if I can keep this pace going.

SO! Last chance to throw in ideas for stuff you wanna see on site. If you have ideas, notice glitches or errors in systems and pages (spelling errors count, please let me know if I messed up during 3am cram sessions <3), questions, comments, whatever. Post them here, and we'll work on it.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjaballad.rpg-board.net
Kotaro
Captain (A)
Captain (A)
Kotaro

Site Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions!   Site Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 12:26 pm

not really an issue, just a suggestion i guess. https://ninjaballad.rpg-board.net/t110-regional-modifiers

I like the idea of giving each village a unique bonus and stuff and of course the people are well aware of what bonus and rebuff they are getting before picking their village.(implying they read all the rules) But some of the rebuffs, like baton doing a bonus 2 ranks of damage seem a wee bit crazy. Like i said, people are well aware of what they are getting into before choosing their village of course, so they shouldn't really complain, but I think with some rebuffs being a bit more heavy than others, it may make some villages under populated compared to others.

Perhaps make the buffs and rebuffs optional? it'd be a pain to keep track of or maybe you could use the profile sidebar to do so, but yeah. I'd love to go to the Fubuki place or whatever, but the rebuff just makes it not worth it imo. Just a suggestion ^^;
Back to top Go down
Karukaya
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Karukaya

Site Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions!   Site Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 12:57 pm

Buffs only come into play if you have the specified elements/abilities that benefit from them. Not everyone will, obviously. You're supposed to list them in your character sheet, and if you're the type that does it, your signature.

As for the debuffs, they end up balancing out between the villages. Notice that Hinowa has the opposite problem from Fubuki, because even more so than the desert village of Yokuchi, Hinowa is Fubuki's polar opposite. As for why Katon does so much damage: you're taiking fire versus ice here. The people are cold adapted, so they can't handle heat in general, so adding in fire to the mix just hurts them more. It's a compounding effect of the heat screwing them up, plus the fire itself destroying their ice and blizzards.

Just like how someone from Hinowa (which is a tropical country full of volcanic activity, hence "Village Hidden in the Ring of Fire") suffer extra damage just being in Fubuki, and take more damage from their cold abilities.

Overall, the debuffs are pretty well balanced across the board, as are the buffs. But you need to bring this up with Jai personally, because he's the only one with the power to actually change the numbers significantly now.
Back to top Go down
Kotaro
Captain (A)
Captain (A)
Kotaro

Site Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions!   Site Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 3:08 pm

not really saying they aren't balanced in the sense of this village versus that. but i'm not really concerned with it anymore and i'll just worry bout my dude =o
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

Site Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions!   Site Suggestions! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site Suggestions!
Page 1 of 1