Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kibayashi, Naoki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naoki Kibayashi

Naoki Kibayashi

Kibayashi, Naoki Empty
PostSubject: Kibayashi, Naoki   Kibayashi, Naoki I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 2:08 am

Kibayashi, Naoki E414779909553cfa454b4b20caadaf2c

Basics!
Name: Naoki "Shizuko" Kibayashi
Birthdate: 12/10/????
Sexuality: Pansexual

Village: Amagakure no Sato
Element(s): Fuuton
Specialties:

Ninjutsu - D-Rank

Special Characteristics:

Heterochromia:

Swimming Impaired:

Appearance!
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 130 Pounds/58.96 Kilogram
Hair Color: Salmon
Eye Color: Right - Red, Left- Gold
General Description: Naoki is rather odd when compared to his personality. While he is quite fiery on the other hand he is a small compared to that. Standing at a mere 5'7" and only weighing 130 pounds (58.96 Kilogram). His hair is a rare salmon color that is almost pink in appearance. His skin holds a pale complexion and his slender body explains why he is so light. Another od characteristic is his eyes are two different colors, one being red white the other gold. All of this together makes Naoki stick out like a sore thumb no matter where he goes.

About You!
Personality:

Naoki hold two split sides to himself, his calm and easy going side while he keeps hidden a dark sadistic side that he himself is not even fully aware of. Although the dark side of himself is rarely seen and only comes out when he is in combat or angered by another.

Common Side of Naoki

Brave - When a friend is in trouble Naoki isn't afraid to risk his own life to help someone close to him. However, this is quiet out of the normal for Naoki unless given the reason to act in such a way.

Calm - Mostly due to his "gift", but also in nature Naoki tends to keep a cool head about him. Not becoming angered unless he can't help it, but he does tend to stay away from this mindset when fighting or even training.

Friendly - While he doesn't talk much Naoki is rather friendly, showing affection in an array of different ways other then his voice.

Quiet - Due to Naoki's discovery of his "abilities" he tends to keep to himself. Not risking so much as a whisper unless it is important or he feels he must get it across. Besides that he will mostly only talk to people if he has grown to like them, however that gives him another reason to not speak around them so as to not take the risk of harming them.

Thoughtful - Not only in social situation and a friendly way is Naoki thoughtful of others, but also in a combat sense. Not leaving any of his ideas off to the side or out of the question if he can help it.

Dark Side of Naoki

Bloodthirsty - When in an important fight, mostly while angered, Naoki will let loose all he has. Completely forgetting the fact he might harm bystanders or himself. While also having the attitude and demeanor to match his action.

Reckless - While in this state Naoki also shuts out the sensible side of his conscious. Not caring to mind his surrounds in exchange for the dangerous capacity his attacks can have when not holding back to ensure a safe fight for any would be bystanders.

Unreasonable - In his Berserk state trying to reason with Naoki is as helpful as yelling at a wall. However, some close friends, relative, etc are an exception if they are smart enough to choose the right words to get through to him.

Psychotic - Completely uncharacteristic for Naoki in this state he is prone to maniacal laughter, holding a crazy look about him.

Sadistic - Bloodthirsty in nature Naoki takes on a completely taboo act compared to his usual self beginning to enjoy inflicting pain to others no matter how he goes about it.

History: Born into a calm family Naoki seem to fit the bill, being a baby who didn't make much noise. Although it was a bit uncharacteristic for a baby not much was done about it. While he was born with his gift of sound release he did not have the capacity to actually use the release. So it was not the release that caused him too be so soft spoken. Naturally he was really quiet it was the discovery of his 'gift' that pushed him over the line to talk even less.

As for his family Naoki was born to a mother who is actually a lot like him. Her too being soft spoken, however also like him she can be quiet a hot head. Earning the nickname 'The Firefly', a name quiet fitting seeing as they live in a floating village. His father on the other hand was a bit more level headed. He was sort of the counterpart of Naoki's mother, calming her down. His father served as one of the warrior monks of the village. That was until he deserted the village, becoming a missing-nin. Although he hasn't been seen or heard from since and his motives are unknown.

Since his father's departure Naoki's mother took care of him herself. Naoki didn't really ask much about the situation. Although he was in fact really young. Only being eight when his father left the village behind. Sure there was the normal "Where did he go?" and "When will he be back?". His mother always brushed it off with an answer that just assured he would be happy for the time being. That was always her goal to make Naoki happy one day at a time and make sure they had a secure life for the most part.

Growing up Naoki really didn't change much always being the quiet and his anti-social self. This has stayed the same for the most part throughout his life. On the other hand Naoki's goals have changed, growing more and more curious about his father's whereabouts and why he left the village. From what he remembers and hears his father was a great shinobi of the village and just like Naoki and his mother no one really knows why he turned his back on the village. Also as he grew older Naoki has grew increasingly aware of his "gift". Having became even more quiet than before as he realized what he risked when talking.

RP Sample: The wind whipped through the air, tossing Naoki's hair as a soft hummed resonated through his lips. The salmon haired shinobi sat on the edge of one of the village's floating land formations. His legs dangled over the edge of the land as he stared off into the distance. The emptiness off the ocean below the village. Making the isolation of the village apparent to Naoki as he was deep in though, wondering what far away lands would be like. Taking a large inhale Naoki let out a large sigh. Suddenly as he did so his eyes grew wide, the force from his exhale forcing him back. His legs shooting into the air as his head slammed into the ground behind him. It always had to be at such an inconvenient time that Naoki forgot about his "gift".

Faceclaim: Ayato Sakamaki - Diabolik Lovers

Last edited by Naoki Kibayashi on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jai
Commander General of Hanagakure no Sato
Jai

Kibayashi, Naoki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kibayashi, Naoki   Kibayashi, Naoki I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 10:50 am

Ookay. Firstly, there is a ban on Combat-ehancing Special Characteristics. I'm going to need you to remove both Sound Release and Horrible Self Control from your app.

Second, please remove the spoilers from your app, the ones that contain your personality details. While normally, if your descriptions were long and detailed, we would not mind it; given that they are short, I feel they are unnecessary. Bump when done.
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kibayashi

Naoki Kibayashi

Kibayashi, Naoki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kibayashi, Naoki   Kibayashi, Naoki I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 12:08 pm

Bump, I edited the second half. Although as for Horrible Self Control it really doesn't enhance combat. As for Sound Release I figured it would be fun to have a bit of a different character. Starting with a special release, but having drawbacks, Self Control. Are there no exception to such thing or must everyone follow the same route to obtain such things. Also would there be a way see if exception could be made if bigger drawbacks were made. I would be willing to work it out with a staff member if so.
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

Kibayashi, Naoki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kibayashi, Naoki   Kibayashi, Naoki I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 5:18 pm

Naoki Kibayashi wrote:
Bump, I edited the second half. Although as for Horrible Self Control it really doesn't enhance combat. As for Sound Release I figured it would be fun to have a bit of a different character. Starting with a special release, but having drawbacks, Self Control. Are there no exception to such thing or must everyone follow the same route to obtain such things. Also would there be a way see if exception could be made if bigger drawbacks were made. I would be willing to work it out with a staff member if so.

Unfortunately, there are no exceptions to this. You can have a special release, provided that you meet the requirements set for the release. Our goal with not allowing combat special characteristics was to make the playing field as even as possibly at any given ranking. So again, please remove the Sound release and the SC.

In addition, while everyone begins with the knowledge and ability to use D rank Genjutsu, Taijutsu, and Ninjutsu, as a Genin, you only specialize in one. Please choose from one of those, or the other applicable Specialties.
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kibayashi

Naoki Kibayashi

Kibayashi, Naoki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kibayashi, Naoki   Kibayashi, Naoki I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 9:05 pm

For back story reasons can I say I started with the release, but train it right away?
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

Kibayashi, Naoki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kibayashi, Naoki   Kibayashi, Naoki I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 10:00 pm

Naoki Kibayashi wrote:
For back story reasons can I say I started with the release, but train it right away?

Sound release requires you to be C rank before you can even obtain it, as well as having B rank ninjutsu. Unfortunately, no.
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kibayashi

Naoki Kibayashi

Kibayashi, Naoki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kibayashi, Naoki   Kibayashi, Naoki I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 10:17 pm

Removing the release would lead to a revamp of the whole character. So because of that I guess I will have to leave this character here until I can work something out with the staff or think of a more entertaining character. Until then I am sorry for the inconvenience and if there is anyway around this I would greatly appreciate advice into doing so. Either way I hope you have a nice day and I suppose this character will be a work in progress until then.
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kibayashi

Naoki Kibayashi

Kibayashi, Naoki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kibayashi, Naoki   Kibayashi, Naoki I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 12:52 pm

Le Bump - Everything should be in order and I thank everyone for their patience and support.
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

Kibayashi, Naoki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kibayashi, Naoki   Kibayashi, Naoki I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 5:18 pm

Is this completed? If so, please remove the [W.I.P.] tag.
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kibayashi

Naoki Kibayashi

Kibayashi, Naoki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kibayashi, Naoki   Kibayashi, Naoki I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 2:46 pm

Oh sorry, forgot that I put the tag there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kibayashi, Naoki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kibayashi, Naoki   Kibayashi, Naoki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kibayashi, Naoki
Page 1 of 1