Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zakuto Yami (Hanagakure) DONE!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zakuto
Soldier (D)
Soldier (D)

Zakuto Yami (Hanagakure) DONE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Zakuto Yami (Hanagakure) DONE!!!   Zakuto Yami (Hanagakure) DONE!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 7:50 pm

Zakuto Yami (Hanagakure) DONE!!! U5byuX2i0HYEuJVsrZ3J

Basics!
Name: Zakuto Yami
Birthdate: 3/13
Sexuality: Hetro

Village: Hanagakure
Element(s): Lightning
Specialties: Genjutsu
Special Characteristics: (Was told not required)

Appearance!

Height: 6'1
Weight: 157
Hair Color: It's a coffee brown, along with a small streak of light brown. The streak is on the left side of his head, It's a birthmark. If it's cut it grows back light brown. It is best seen when illuminated by a very ambient light source. Such as the sun, or a spotlight. The other strands of hair simply glint a bit, when under light. His hair is always straight. On the usual, nothing needs to be done to get his hair how it is. It seems to consistently as it is. Only when his hair gets wet, does he need to adjust it. It's frequently neat occasionally, with a stray here and there.

Eye Color: Zakuto has color-changing irises. The variety is only a threesome. Oddly enough, the colors depend on how he's feeling. Chestnut brown is the first of the trio. When Zakuto has chesnut brown colored irises it means his mood is calm, or bored. Secondly is blue, when his irises are this color, he's thinking deeply and plotting. The final color is Amber orange. When his irises are this color his mood is rage, or hate. The orange is the color of a butterscotch candy. Simply a bit deeper. His blue irises are the color of mined and cut sapphires. His eyes are usually hidden by his hair. But if they are seen, it is not a very interesting. His eyes are always bored and his eyelids slightly lowered.

General: Zakuto has short, choppy hair. It hangs loosely over his face in bangs. It's texture is soft like silk. It shifts with nearly any movement, creating an annoyance of constantly brushing it away. His hair usually lies flat, exceptional only to wind or fast motion.

Zakuto's skin complexion is somewhat mixed. For his skin is not pale nor dark. It is has a light touch to it. A lesser sun tan may describe it. It diminished though. Upon his arms is a clear statement showing he is muscular. Compact biceps bulge from his arms, creating a mesmeric effect. His upper chest pushes outwards. As his chest descends lower flattening as it is a six pack. Or a 'pack of six.' It's surely firm and adamantine. His shoulders are raised high, and capacious. They're ways tense and hardly every slump down. His body is mature and developed. He is prepared for battle, at any time needed be. Alert and ready nearly every hour of the day and night. Most would say he 'overdoes it' or 'take a rest' but he never does. Alert and ready.

A black scarf hangs loosely around his neck. It's made of a substance by the name of alpaca. A substance similar to that of sheep wool, but able to keep in more heat, and very soft. If the scarf isn't dangling loosely, it's cloaking his lower facial area from sight. This prevents enemies from seeing his emotion even more. It only half covers the long scar, stretching from his left temple curving in to his lower jaw. One of three scars. This scar is faded and reddish pink. It does not phase him that it is even there. Half the time he forgets about it. He cannot even feel it naturally. If he raised his hand to his face he would be able to. But otherwise he never thinks about it.

His lips are a thin type of lips. They tell that he is serious and aggressive. That he will not laugh, and he will not smile. He will not even need to suppress a simple stretch of the lips. He will only open his mouth and allow words an escape to speak of death only a few things are an exception. They are light pink and livid. The rest of his face gives off a cold and hard expression. The scar makes him look dangerous and threatening. Seemingly his eyes too, give off a harsh look. There is no sense of humor in his mind. There is... a dark side... He will glare at somebody he is not acquainted with as if silently challenging them, with him mind. Always his eyes turn blue when this happens. As if he tries to plan an attack on everything or everyone he meets.

On his right hand palm is a decal of Anubis. It is meant to represent the death he brings with his own hands. The second scar runs in a jagged line reaching from the knuckle of his index finger to the middle of his wrist. The scar is light pink and still very much visible. Around his right hand index finger lies a ring. The ring is black, with a single skull resting on it's top. On the skull lies two beady black eyes. They appear to glitter, making them look evil. Under those is a hole where a nose may been. The skull cuts off at the upper jaw, so it seems to have its teeth spread into an eternal grin.

Zakuto does not wear the standard ninja attire. He wears his own clothes. Except on his feet. He normally goes barefooted. Resting on his arms and shoulders, is a black cloak. He wears it often, but normally not for warmth. It's widespread, and light. It easily wavers in wind. Under it resides a simple, once again black shirt. It fits amazingly, it doesn't hang down and waver like a large shirt. Neither does it rise when his arms are raised like a small shirt. He wears simple black jeans with pockets. They're quite loose and go down to his lower ankle/top of foot.

On both his ankles are a tattoo. The tattoo is an image of a white angel wing. They are meant to show speed and haste. Ripping through the side of the right foot wing, is a third scar. Like the others, it is fortunately shallow. It runs down the side of his foot, all the way to his toes. It's brownish pink, showing that it is old but still there. Zakuto doesn't seem to actually care for his scars. He's simply aware that they exist, and reside upon his skin. He thinks of them as a token of battle. Something to cause him to remember many battles.

About You!
Personality: Zakuto is is often silent. He will carefully listen to the person speaking and then give an answer. He can be serious and intimidating sometimes. But he can also be sly. He will usually flirt with a woman he finds even slightly attractive. It's just the way he is. I guess you could say he's a 'playa'. Heh. When he wants to be, he can be talkative. He knows he can't do it around the women though. It can obviously get annoying. Which is reason enough, why he may only do it with associates.

It's a strange personality to have. One minute you're quiet and focused. Ready for action The next you want to talk and just chill. That's how Zakuto is though. He's a multi-personality kind of guy. NOT WHERE IT'S LIKE TWO PEOPLE IN ONE BODY. Here are some of his likes and dislikes. Starting off with a few dislikes. Some of them have his added reaction. Lazy people ♠ Because he works and trains vigorously to his limits, he despises others who do little to nothing to train or to even exercise and move. Those are annoying people. Beggars ♠ "You have had a chance. Now it has passed, and I will not give you another." Cocky people ♠ "You are bold, but that will be your undoing." Liars ♠ "I will kill you if you do that again.... Or maybe I will do it now." Now here is the same thing, but likes this time. Fighting ♣ "What could be better? A fine duel with an opponent is a great thing to do." Heat ♣ "Does it not give you comfort?" Silence ♣ "The element that allows you to think. That gives you comfort. Or would you rather have loud obnoxious sounds?" Night ♣ "The night sky is beautiful sight. Stars twinkle from many light years in distance. The darkness is calm and soothing."

History: Zakuto had a hard life as a child. An only child at that. His parents passed away when he was eleven. Somehow both of them had gone of heart problems. (Flashback) The two, mother and son. They were in their home, namely Zakuto's mothers' bedroom. "Zakuto, your father and I. Well we're sick. We need you to hold your ground. You may go through hard times but you keep it together okay young man?!" His mother had begun to tear up and the burst in a sob. Zakuto had red eyes and water was pouring down. They stepped towards each other and embraced for a couple seconds. Zakutos' father stepped into the room and joined them. The small family in the large house. It was soon to be but a small child in a large house.

(A year later.) Zakuto is now twelve. However, he is 'living on the streets.' Both his parents, mother and father had passed away from heart disease. They had gone to the medicals, because certain 'symptoms' had begun to occur. Before long they grew worried. The medical officials claimed "We can not identify the present illness. But we can see that it is clearly there. Unfortunately, we can not doing anything to stop it. "Are you sure? I mean isn't there anything? Anything at all? He shook his head. "No ma'am. Please, forgive me. He lowered his head. "Oh..." She replied.

(Current time) The young ninja sat outside a ramen shop, beside the door, his head lowered and his hair covering his eyes. He looked dirty. In the front, above the door, were large Japanese symbols  from the Hiragana and the Katakana alphabet. The bright and colorful symbols 美味しい食べ物. The place was practically exploding with business. People were constantly dashing in and out. Men in suits, young couples, families, and elderly couples. The only person who couldn't be dashing in and out. At some point a particular man started heading towards the entrance of the shop. He was smiling and seemed as if he did not have a single care in the world. He didn't wear a suit like all of the other men. No.. He wore strange clothing.. He looked up at the symbols on the shop, then back down. In the corner of his eye he noticed Zakuto. The man frowned, and changed the direction he was walking in from the entrance, to Zakuto..

"Excuse me young man but where are your parents?" Zakuto only shook his head slowly. "Oh.. I see.. Come inside with me. We can talk in there, while we eat. Zakuto looked up, and for once in a literal year. He smiled. Every so slightly. The corners of his mouth barely moved. But it was noticeable. From there the two went inside and ate. Zakuto had 4 bowls of ramen. Once they had walked out the man revealed he was a ninja from Hanagakure. He invited Zakuto to join, as seeing he was not part of a village. Zakuto accepted. The man became Zakuto's master for five years. Then the man died in combat. R.I.P Zakuto's hero.

RP Sample: (Age 10)  Zakuto awoke, to the sun of Earth. The star was illuminating brilliant rays of light all over the blue planet. It was quite a nice day. The sky was sunny and clear with a few wispy stratus clouds here and there. The ninja groaned as he sat up. His pillow had fallen off his bed onto the floor. Zakuto tends to shift around, and move a lot in his sleep. "Ughhhhh. I hate my sleep shifting. Forget about that.. I'm enormously famished. I hope mother has prepared breakfast." He stood up and walked into his bathroom. He turned a knob on his sink faucet for the cold water. Clear fresh spring water gushed out from the faucet. Zakuto cupped his hands together and collected the water like so. He then splashed the cold water onto his face in attempt to ward off the sleepiness that still resided inside of his heavy eyelids. He felt like he would black out. Either way, he managed to grab his toothbrush and toothpaste. First, he rinsed the bristles by submerging them into the cold water. He then added the paste onto the bristles, and started brushing. Soon he was finished and walked out to head for breakfast.

"Mother? Are you in here?" Zakuto casually strolled casually into the kitchen. He could smell his favorite breakfast. Fried eggs with toasted and buttered bagels. "Yes I am! Good morning Zakuto! Did you sleep well?" "Like a rock. Just like always." "Great, well have a seat. A young warrior does need his daily meals you know." "But of course mother!" Soon there was a plate with both foods atop it, in front of Zakuto. He downed every single morsel with gusto, and even had seconds. "Now that is what I like to see! You will need that energy to become a great Kage!" His father had now entered the room. Zakuto sighed. Not again.. When will he just drop the subject? Why can he not see I am not interested? "Is it really necessary to start that conversation over again? Can we speak of it at another moment? The three of us, have just awoken to a beautiful day. This day was so graciously given to us. May we not enjoy it?" His mother replied "Oh, I suppose you're right . I am going out today. Headed over to the market. Do you two need anything brought back?" "No but thank you!" "No, sir." "Well then, I'll be on my way. I'll see you two later!" "Goodbye Father." Zakuto bid his highly expectant parent a farewell.

Faceclaim: I dunno             Zakuto Yami (Hanagakure) DONE!!! U5byuX2i0HYEuJVsrZ3J
Back to top Go down

Zakuto Yami (Hanagakure) DONE!!!
Page 1 of 1