Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's a Winter Wonderland~ [Open][No Kill]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sixx
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Sixx

It's a Winter Wonderland~ [Open][No Kill] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Winter Wonderland~ [Open][No Kill]   It's a Winter Wonderland~ [Open][No Kill] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 1:28 pm

It was beautiful to look upon; Sixx, making his move to kick some snot-nosed brat into next week without his head, and Vivian aiming to send a gorilla to keep the kid company. Sixx had no doubt that Vivi would protect him; they'd been friends for far too long. It was an unspoken rule with them -- when one went to war, the other was prepared to back them up.

Given that Vivi had intercepted the gorilla's attack, Sixx was free to send the child into next week as she pleased; the portal would open and swallow the child with a crashing sound, amidst the sound of wood splintering -- wait what? IT seemed that Sixx had only kicked the child through a door, not into next week like she'd hoped.

Oh well. Given that he'd kicked the child in the chest, being kicked through a door was the least of its problems. There was more than likely the cracked and/or broken sternum, plus the high possiblility of internal bleeding and ruptured organs. There was even the off chance that the force of the blow possibly stopped this kid's heart on contact.

Shouldn't have brought a kid to a potential battlefield.

Straightening her body, Sixx would stare at rest of the group, waiting patiently for the retaliation that was sure to come. Even with no weapons, he was a dangerous creature. They could try if wanted, but they were in for uphil fight.

"I suggest yall get yer shit and get out of Fubuki before you're unable to leave. Mind you, we don't do prison out here."

[1048]
Back to top Go down
Espi
Genin
Genin
Espi

PostSubject: Re: It's a Winter Wonderland~ [Open][No Kill]   It's a Winter Wonderland~ [Open][No Kill] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 10:43 pm

Oh god, why? Why was this happening? She hadn't wanted Zaiaku to come here: she had simply wanted to let him know that she was alive and well and not suffering like she had assumed he'd be thinking. But never in all of her thinking did she figure on him coming to Fubuki. And now this was happening... bodies were going flying, fighting was starting. Espi found herself feeling completely torn: Zaiaku had taken her in when her parents died, and yet Vivian... well, Vivian had made her see her own world in ways she could never go back from.

In the end Espi just clapped her hands over her ears and shut her eyes tightly: a groan of frustration leaving her. “This is all my fault. All my fault.” She should have never sent that letter despite her good intentions behind it. Hell, for that matter she should have never ventured into the market: or at least she should have hidden instead of freezing like a spooked animal.

"Just get them out of here... please. Please just make them leave.", Espi said softly.

.oO(Sorry for the wait, I didn't realize it was my post.)
Back to top Go down
Zaiaku
Kouyakage
Kouyakage
Zaiaku

PostSubject: Re: It's a Winter Wonderland~ [Open][No Kill]   It's a Winter Wonderland~ [Open][No Kill] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 1:42 pm

Kodo was unsure of what to do as he saw his two comrades get struck down, he decided to go to the one closest to him, which happened to be Zaigou. Running as fast as his four legs could carry him, the five foot hyena dug Zaigou up from the debris and picked him up in his maw as gently as possible. As this happened, Tiger landed on the ground with a rough landing, spitting up blood as he hit the ground with a very loud thud. The ape didn't move from his spot. In-fact, he didn't move at all. Having picked up Zaigou, Kodo then ran to Tiger and began to sniff him and observe him to see what's wrong. It took him no time at all that to realise Tiger was...well...."defeated". Kodo, knowing better than to fight these two alone, decided to retreat...for now. As such, he laid Zaigou on the ground, sticking his head under his smaller body to lay him on his neck before then trotting to Zaiaku, biting into his pants and quickly tugging the giant away, hoping to find some place for treatment.

WC:1380
Exit Thread

Last edited by Zaiaku on Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karukaya
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Karukaya

PostSubject: Re: It's a Winter Wonderland~ [Open][No Kill]   It's a Winter Wonderland~ [Open][No Kill] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 2:18 pm

So, I'm stepping in here. I need to clear some things up.

From what I'm seeing, we have a pet with B0 END getting kicked/punch/hit/whatever in the jaw by someone with A3 STR, and knocked 15 meters straight up.

Here's the thing.

15 meters = ~49ft

You're looking at a nearly 2 rank different between these stats. Even with no strength numbers set, that is a MASSIVE different. That END stat is basically useless here.

Gorilla or not; getting chin checked 49 feet in the air like that? That pet is dying, if not already dead, from a mix of head trauma, suffocation, and internal decapitation. He doesn't have the REA or SPD stat to avoid, either; so the attack is valid (and you didn't dispute it, either, so it's doubly valid).

I'm sorry Zai, but your post as is right now is invalidated. Redo it.
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Hikage
Hikage
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: It's a Winter Wonderland~ [Open][No Kill]   It's a Winter Wonderland~ [Open][No Kill] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 4:51 pm

Vivian kept her gaze trained on the giant male who was in the snow as well as the dog looking thing that was left; she was fully expecting some kind of attack, and was prepared to put a stop to it. However, that wasn't the case. The dog looking thing went over and dug out the child from the smashed door he had gone through, while the ape finally hit the ground and didn't move further. It was likely dead, and Vivian couldn't bring herself to care: you didn't attack her best friend and get away with it, people would learn this.

She watched the dog thing attempt to gather up the man and the child and drag them off; half tempted to stop them and kill them. They brought this on themselves by coming here after all: where they expecting a warm welcome? This village was in ruins, such a thing wasn't going to happen.

As it was she put an arm around Espi and tugged the girl close to her. ”Hush, now. You did nothing wrong. They brought these actions on themselves; you didn't tell them to come here, they chose to do so. Their fate is up to them... I do know they better find some medical attention before that kid dies of his injuries... and that just sucks for them because I'm the only medic left in this village.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a Winter Wonderland~ [Open][No Kill]   It's a Winter Wonderland~ [Open][No Kill] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a Winter Wonderland~ [Open][No Kill]
Page 1 of 1