Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rōarku Puredetā [Item Registry]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zerō
Soldier (D)
Soldier (D)

Rōarku Puredetā [Item Registry] Empty
PostSubject: Rōarku Puredetā [Item Registry]   Rōarku Puredetā [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 1:52 pm

Name: Ōa
Type: Boomerang
Upgrade Slots: [0/0]
Affinities: Fūton | Wind Release
Description:

Rōarku Puredetā [Item Registry] 2dw56qv

"Trust my friend... It is time..."

Ōa is an all purpose boomerang able to shift between the two types: "non-returning boomerang" wherein the boomerang's angled at a 165 degree angle and travels on an almost pin-point straight path, and also the sub-type known as a "returning boomerang" wherein the angle of the boomerang is set at 107 degrees and when thrown at a specific angle will travel on a path that returns to the thrower. Forged from the base of a tree being fed chakra as a means for growth (much like that which produces the paper that signifies one's elemental affinity) a curved eight foot (8 ft.) by eight inch (8 in.) long charcoal grey slab was produced, by it's characteristics a "non-returning boomerang". Although, when Fūton | Wind Release chakra is applied to it the nature of the wood causes it to angle inward and taking upon the characteristics of a "returning boomerang". At each wing there is the blade of a scythe placed on rotating hinges which allow them to swivel  inward 360 degrees, red straps placed at the end of each wing keeps the blades in place underneath and hidden on the under side of the boomerang. When not in use Ōa is kept in it's throwing stick form and is simultaneously used for it's height as a walking stick as well, but it additionally has a harness and strap that allows it to be carried on the back of the wielder.

Enhancements: N/A

Last edited by Zerō on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jai
Commander General of Hanagakure no Sato
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Rōarku Puredetā [Item Registry]   Rōarku Puredetā [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 5:28 pm

Zerō wrote:
Description:

Ōa is an all purpose boomerang able to shift between the two types: "non-returning boomerang" wherein the boomerang's angled at a 165 degree angle and travels on an almost pin-point straight path, and also the sub-type known as a "returning boomerang" wherein the angle of the boomerang is set at 107 degrees and when thrown at a specific angle will travel on a path that returns to the thrower. Forged from the base of a tree being fed chakra as a means for growth (much like that which produces the paper that signifies one's elemental affinity) a curved eight foot (8 ft.) by eight inch (8 in.) long charcoal grey slab was produced, by it's characteristics a "non-returning boomerang". Although, when Fūton | Wind Release chakra is applied to it the nature of the wood causes it to angle inward and taking upon the characteristics of a "returning boomerang". At each wing there is the blade of a scythe placed on rotating hinges which allow them to swivel  inward 360 degrees, red straps placed at the end of each wing keeps the blades in place underneath and hidden on the under side of the boomerang. When not in use Ōa is kept in it's throwing stick form and is simultaneously used for it's height as a walking stick as well, but it additionally has a harness and strap that allows it to be carried on the back of the wielder. When thrown with sufficient force in either forms C Rank defenses can be penetrated.

The only objection with this is the final line ' When thrown with sufficient force in either forms C Rank defenses can be penetrated.' For a D rank weapon, this would not be allowed without some sort of chakra enhancement, preferebly at C rank.
Back to top Go down
Zerō
Soldier (D)
Soldier (D)

PostSubject: Re: Rōarku Puredetā [Item Registry]   Rōarku Puredetā [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 7:26 pm

Removed it, I'll just make it a jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: Rōarku Puredetā [Item Registry]   Rōarku Puredetā [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 12:50 pm

Zerō wrote:
Description:

Ōa is an all purpose boomerang able to shift between the two types: "non-returning boomerang" wherein the boomerang's angled at a 165 degree angle and travels on an almost pin-point straight path, and also the sub-type known as a "returning boomerang" wherein the angle of the boomerang is set at 107 degrees and when thrown at a specific angle will travel on a path that returns to the thrower. Forged from the base of a tree being fed chakra as a means for growth (much like that which produces the paper that signifies one's elemental affinity) a curved eight foot (8 ft.) by eight inch (8 in.) long charcoal grey slab was produced, by it's characteristics a "non-returning boomerang". Although, when Fūton | Wind Release chakra is applied to it the nature of the wood causes it to angle inward and taking upon the characteristics of a "returning boomerang". At each wing there is the blade of a scythe placed on rotating hinges which allow them to swivel  inward 360 degrees, red straps placed at the end of each wing keeps the blades in place underneath and hidden on the under side of the boomerang. When not in use Ōa is kept in it's throwing stick form and is simultaneously used for it's height as a walking stick as well, but it additionally has a harness and strap that allows it to be carried on the back of the wielder.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Zerō
Soldier (D)
Soldier (D)

PostSubject: Re: Rōarku Puredetā [Item Registry]   Rōarku Puredetā [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 2:35 pm

As stated by Karukaya, I can use these boomerang in replacement for the freebie kunai that are gifted from the Starter Pack.

Spoiler:

Name: Razorang
Type: "Returning-Boomerang
Affinities: Any
Description: An item used in both close quarters and long range combat scenarios, these steel boomerangs (quantity of 6) are an equivalent of the standard kunai. The razor edge that each posses allows for an up to a three inch penetration when a direct hit is made in most materials, including skin but excluding steel without additional force. Additionally, these tools can be paired with explosive tags and/or wire to produce deadly combinations.
Enhancements: N/A [/spoiler]
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Rōarku Puredetā [Item Registry]   Rōarku Puredetā [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 5:41 pm

Zerō wrote:
As stated by Karukaya, I can use these boomerang in replacement for the freebie kunai that are gifted from the Starter Pack.

Spoiler:

Description: An item used in both close quarters and long range combat scenarios, these steel boomerangs (quantity of 6) are an equivalent of the standard kunai. The razor edge that each posses allows for an up to a three inch penetration when a direct hit is made in most materials, including skin but excluding steel without additional force. Additionally, these tools can be paired with explosive tags and/or wire to produce deadly combinations.

Firstly, from now on, please edit the first post in the thread to app new items. Its easier on staff to find your new item that way instead of having to dig through pages to find it.

As for the razorangs themselves, I want this to state that they are no stronger than the standard kunai, as this is a replacement for your D ranks.
Back to top Go down
Zerō
Soldier (D)
Soldier (D)

PostSubject: Re: Rōarku Puredetā [Item Registry]   Rōarku Puredetā [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:12 pm

me wrote:
"these steel boomerangs (quantity of 6) are an equivalent of the standard kunai"
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Rōarku Puredetā [Item Registry]   Rōarku Puredetā [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:13 pm

Zerō wrote:

Spoiler:

My mistake. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rōarku Puredetā [Item Registry]   Rōarku Puredetā [Item Registry] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rōarku Puredetā [Item Registry]
Page 1 of 1