Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raijin [Item and Weapon Purchases]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raijin
Missing-Nin (S Rank)
Missing-Nin (S Rank)
Raijin

Raijin [Item and Weapon Purchases] Empty
PostSubject: Raijin [Item and Weapon Purchases]   Raijin [Item and Weapon Purchases] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 10:43 pm

Name: Kohaku
Type: Combat Toy
Upgrade Slots:
Affinities: /
Description:
Dragon Form:

Toy Form:
Carved from a mix of woods and adorned with scales both real and artificial, Kohaku was lovingly made by Hyakurai for his daughter Kaia as both a pet and protector. At the center of his chest is a shard of chakra crystal that has been carved with intricate seals which give him 'life'; allowing him to move and respond much as an intelligent pet would. Several smaller crystals are embedded deep within his body, and his eyes are made of the crystals. Each crystal is carved with the same seal as the large 'heart' crystal, and they act as the batteries which power the dragon. Kohaku has two forms, which are only really different in the sense of size. This two forms are Toy, and Dragon. His dragon form is that of a typical Eastern dragon, with a long snakelike body, deer-like antlers, flowing whiskers, and a lupine face. He has smooth silver scales with a turquoise mane. He is a total of 10 feet long, and stands roughly 3 feet at the shoulder. His toy form is visually exactly the same, only far smaller; being small enough to carry in a pouch or a small bag. In this form he is 1ft long, and only a few inches tall at the shoulder.
Enhancements:
Form Change:

Flight:

Chakra Blast:

Going to be making this for Amara. Wanna make sure it's good before I start the thread.

Last edited by Raijin on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: Raijin [Item and Weapon Purchases]   Raijin [Item and Weapon Purchases] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 10:46 pm

Hyakurai wrote:
Item: Kunai Blades
Quantity: 1
Price: 300 Ryo per blade.
Description: They have the general appearance of kunai with similar bases, but the blades instead are curved, elongated and single-edged, giving them similar appearance and function to swords. Each of the blades has a small hole right near its long, bandaged hilt, which at its edge sports a larger versions of the standard ring all kunai have.
Appearance:
Raijin [Item and Weapon Purchases] OP8KgKp

Spending my 300 ryo from the starter pack.

Approved, ryo deducted.
Back to top Go down
Sephora
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Sephora

PostSubject: Re: Raijin [Item and Weapon Purchases]   Raijin [Item and Weapon Purchases] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 11:19 am

Raijin wrote:
Name: Kohaku
Type: Combat Toy
Upgrade Slots:
Affinities: /
Description:
Dragon Form:

Toy Form:
Carved from a mix of woods and adorned with scales both real and artificial, Kohaku was lovingly made by Hyakurai for his daughter Kaia as both a pet and protector. At the center of his chest is a shard of chakra crystal that has been carved with intricate seals which give him 'life'; allowing him to move and respond much as an intelligent pet would. Several smaller crystals are embedded deep within his body, and his eyes are made of the crystals. Each crystal is carved with the same seal as the large 'heart' crystal, and they act as the batteries which power the dragon. Kohaku has two forms, which are only really different in the sense of size. This two forms are Toy, and Dragon. His dragon form is that of a typical Eastern dragon, with a long snakelike body, deer-like antlers, flowing whiskers, and a lupine face. He has smooth silver scales with a turquoise mane. He is a total of 10 feet long, and stands roughly 3 feet at the shoulder. His toy form is visually exactly the same, only far smaller; being small enough to carry in a pouch or a small bag. In this form he is 1ft long, and only a few inches tall at the shoulder.
Enhancements:
Form Change:

Flight:

Chakra Blast:

Going to be making this for Amara. Wanna make sure it's good before I start the thread.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raijin [Item and Weapon Purchases]   Raijin [Item and Weapon Purchases] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raijin [Item and Weapon Purchases]
Page 1 of 1