Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Temaki Inu [Item Reg]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Temaki
Rakuenkage
Rakuenkage
Temaki

Temaki Inu [Item Reg] Empty
PostSubject: Temaki Inu [Item Reg]   Temaki Inu [Item Reg] I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 11:41 pm

Everything has been moved to my locker.

Last edited by Temaki on Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:24 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Temaki
Rakuenkage
Rakuenkage
Temaki

PostSubject: Re: Temaki Inu [Item Reg]   Temaki Inu [Item Reg] I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:41 am

Bumping for my seal. Go ahead and price it so I know how much ryo I need to earn. <3
Back to top Go down
Jai
Commander General of Hanagakure no Sato
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Temaki Inu [Item Reg]   Temaki Inu [Item Reg] I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 2:00 am

Temaki wrote:
Name: Explosive Seal: The Hand of God
Type: Offensive
Upgrade Slots:
Affinities: Explosion Release
Description: Temaki has a seal that goes from the base of her neck, down her chest, between her breasts, and down over her stomach, ending at her waist line. This seal is red in color, and rather beautiful in its design. When this seal is activated it spreads across her chest to the rest of her body.
For this seal to work the user must permanently give up a set amount of their chakra. This becomes the chakra that they can use for the enhancements of this seal. Once that chakra is used up they must wait a cool down period before they can once again be able to use this seal. Temaki has sealed away 150 Chakra for use for this seal.
There are two ways that a cooldown functions for this seal:
1. If the thread is exited and a new thread is started (such as ending one thread and joining another) the chakra for this seal is automatically back to full capacity.
2. After the chakra for the seal reaches 15 or below chakra a wait period starts of 3 posts. When these 3 posts are up the seal will begin to gain chakra back at the rate of 15 per post. No more than half of the original amount of the seal can be regenerated this way (This means that if Temaki starts off with 150, gets down to 15, and goes through the regeneration process she can only get back up to 75 chakra in total). This regeneration can only be used once per thread.
Enhancements:
Tap Transfer:

Priced at 5k ryo. Bump when ready to pay.
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Temaki Inu [Item Reg]   Temaki Inu [Item Reg] I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 9:44 pm

[spoiler="Blast"]Name: Blast
Type: Offensive | Defensive | Supplementary
Element: Katon | Raiton | Bakuton [Explosion Release]
Species: Canis lupus | Wolf
Description: The wolf's legs are moderately longer than those of other canids, which enables the animal to move swiftly. Females tend to have narrower muzzles and foreheads, thinner necks, slightly shorter legs and less massive shoulders than males. The wolf's head is large and heavy, with a wide forehead, strong jaws and a long, blunt muzzle. The ears are relatively small and triangular. The teeth are heavy and large, being better suited to crushing bone than those of other extant canids. The gray wolf's jaws can exert a crushing pressure of perhaps 10,340 kPa (1,500 psi). This force is sufficient to break open most bones. It usually travels at a loping pace, placing its paws one directly in front of the other. This gait can be maintained for hours at a rate of 8–9 km/h, and allows the wolf to cover great distances. On bare paths, a wolf can quickly achieve speeds of 50–60 km/h. The gray wolf has a running gait of 55 to 70 km/h, can leap 7 meters horizontally in a single bound, and can maintain rapid pursuit for at least 20 minutes.
Blast stands at 5 feet, 4 inches tall from his paws up to the tips of his ears, and from tip of his nose to his tail is 7 and a half feet long. He weighs roughly 500 pounds. The majority of Blast's is a reddish color with the tips of his fur lightened to an orange color. His's eyes are a very light orange color.
Special Characteristics: /
Jutsu:
Fang over Fang:
Piercing Fang:

Approved. Deducted 1.5k
Back to top Go down
Temaki
Rakuenkage
Rakuenkage
Temaki

PostSubject: Re: Temaki Inu [Item Reg]   Temaki Inu [Item Reg] I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 2:33 pm

As soon as my mission is approved and I'm paid go ahead and deduct the 5,000 Ryo you priced my seal at and remove 150 chakra from my pool, please.
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Temaki Inu [Item Reg]   Temaki Inu [Item Reg] I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 3:50 pm

Temaki wrote:
As soon as my mission is approved and I'm paid go ahead and deduct the 5,000 Ryo you priced my seal at and remove 150 chakra from my pool, please.

Processed.
Back to top Go down
Temaki
Rakuenkage
Rakuenkage
Temaki

PostSubject: Re: Temaki Inu [Item Reg]   Temaki Inu [Item Reg] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 4:39 pm

Bumping for the Violence Hammer. Price and deduct.
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Temaki Inu [Item Reg]   Temaki Inu [Item Reg] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 5:27 pm

Temaki wrote:
Temaki Inu [Item Reg] Lg-hammer
Name: Violence Hammer
Type Of Weapon: Warhammer
Elemental Alignment: /
Ability/Function: It demolishes things. That's about it.
Close/Long Range: Close
Appearance: This is not a pretty weapon by any standards; obviously a cobbled together mass of death and destruction. Nothing more then bits and pieces of stuff found laying around in the Construction Area one day while her father was surveying the new buildings. It consists of a roughly 6 foot long metal pole shoved through a solid cinder block. The cinder block was then wrapped in several layers of various wires; which are themselves either part of the weapon, or used to hold more weapons to the head of the hammer. A layer of ninja wire hold 8 kunai to the head of the hammer; which stick out at various angles all over it. There is another layer of razor and a third layer of barbed wire covering the cinder block as well. After year of being forced to replace parts after usage; he asked his son Hiroyuki to place several Fuuinjutsu seals upon the hammer to increase it's durability and reduce the amount of maintenance he's had to on it. In addition; he had added several new layers of fun to the head of the hammer; special explosion seals on the faces as well as hidden smokescreen tags inside of the original cinder block head.
History: There's really not much history behind this weapon. Kenta was bored and having a shitacular day; so he decided to smash up a pile of loose debris that was littering one of the construction site. This is the result of boredom and a lot of excess material. This hammer was then passed to Temaki upon her becoming Rakuenkage.

Priced at 3k ryo. Deducted.
Back to top Go down
Temaki
Rakuenkage
Rakuenkage
Temaki

PostSubject: Re: Temaki Inu [Item Reg]   Temaki Inu [Item Reg] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:55 pm

Bump for massive item purchase. Total: 7,350 ryo
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Temaki Inu [Item Reg]   Temaki Inu [Item Reg] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:11 pm

Temaki wrote:
Item: Scroll
Quantity: 5
Price: 100 Ryo each
Description: The scroll remains one of the most important pieces of equipment in a shinobi's arsenal for it's utility when combined with fuuinjutsu. When purchased the shinobi can choose to have something specific placed on the scroll ahead of time or left blank.
Appearance:
Temaki Inu [Item Reg] 7xDHPeY

Item: Smoke Bomb
Quantity: 5
Price: 50 Ryo each
Description:  The common shinobi Smoke bomb is a metal canister that releases smoke when a pin is pulled. It can be used to mask an escape or attack, or to signal distant opponents.
Appearance:
Temaki Inu [Item Reg] HCTXGJh

Item: Explosive Tags
Quantity: 10
Price: 150 Ryo per tag
Description: The exploding tag is a piece of parchment paper which has a seal on it that serves to facilitate it's explosive properties. The shinobi can attach the notes to other objects such as a kunai or a log. When the note is set, they can be triggered either with a spark, an impact or by the shinobi who placed it forming a half tiger seal to trigger it's explosive properties.
Appearance:
Temaki Inu [Item Reg] CsxpPZW

Item: Wire
Quantity: 200 Feet
Price: 150 Ryo per 100 feet.
Description: Wire is a common utility tool among shinobi, as it has countless uses. These highly durable strings are able to be used to Rappel, manipulate weaponry, bind an opponents movement, as tripwire and countless other things. They are limited only by your imagination.
Appearance:
Temaki Inu [Item Reg] M0KC0Ah

Item: Wireless Radio
Quantity: 1
Price: 150 Ryo each
Description: The wireless radio transmits signals using electromagnetic waves with frequencies below those of visible light, which are then received by other radios tuned into the same frequency, and are useful for long range communication up to a range of 2 kilometers. However, this form of communication can be intercepted by certain devices, and as such is insecure.
Appearance:
Temaki Inu [Item Reg] ScU0RlU

Item: Chili Pepper Bomb
Quantity: 10
Price: 1 bomb for 300 ryo or Set of 10 for 3000 ryo
Description: Less a destructive bomb and more a useful tool; the bomb upon explosion releases a thin cloud of stinging particulate that acts to break low rank genjutsu instantly. Extremely useful against any genjutsu that can be broken by pain. Only one may be used per post; and each bomb is only able to break ONE genjutsu at a time. The cloud effects up to three people within a 1 meter radius.
Appearance:
Temaki Inu [Item Reg] Th6vm9K

Item: Senbon
Quantity: 100
Price: 1 Ryo per senbon. Only Available in packs of 10 for 10 Ryo, 50 for 50 ryo, and 100 for 100 ryo
Description: The senbon, first used by doctors in acupuncture, began to become utilised by shinobi, specifically hunter-ninja. The senbon is valued for it's ability to hit precision points on the targets body, able to cause death, cripple limbs or knock the target unconcious. In the right hands, of course.
Appearance:
Temaki Inu [Item Reg] WHKyvF4

Item: Fuma Shuriken
Quantity: 2
Price: 475 Ryo each
Description: The Fuma shuriken is a large, four bladed shuriken that is incredibly sharp. The blade can be collapsed down to the size of one of it's blades, making it easy to transport.
Appearance:
Temaki Inu [Item Reg] QPj2oDC

Item: Kunai Blades
Quantity: 2
Price: 300 Ryo per blade.
Description: They have the general appearance of kunai with similar bases, but the blades instead are curved, elongated and single-edged, giving them similar appearance and function to swords. Each of the blades has a small hole right near its long, bandaged hilt, which at its edge sports a larger versions of the standard ring all kunai have.
Appearance:
Temaki Inu [Item Reg] OP8KgKp

Total Ryo Spent: 7,350

Approved and deducted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temaki Inu [Item Reg]   Temaki Inu [Item Reg] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temaki Inu [Item Reg]
Page 1 of 1