Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm a Hazard to Myself, Don't Let Me Get Me [Training, Sixx or Invite]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vivian
Hikage
Hikage
Vivian

I'm a Hazard to Myself, Don't Let Me Get Me [Training, Sixx or Invite] Empty
PostSubject: I'm a Hazard to Myself, Don't Let Me Get Me [Training, Sixx or Invite]   I'm a Hazard to Myself, Don't Let Me Get Me [Training, Sixx or Invite] I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 6:11 pm

“Good morning folks! It's exactly five o'clock here in ---” A slamming of her hand silenced the radio before it could make any further noise. With a loud and slightly obnoxious sounding yawn the pink haired female turned over and reached her hands up to her face: she rubbed for several moments, getting the 'sand' out of her eyes and attempting to wake herself up further. Vivian was by no means a morning person: she didn't do that wake up, thank the sun for shining another day, maybe hug a puppy or a kitten, and go around with a bright cheery smile shit. No, she didn't do that at all. In fact, if someone crossed her before she had her coffee? Shit was going to go down and it was going to go down hard.

Another yawn punctuated the air before the female rose up in her bed; sitting up. Vivian stretched her arms skyward while her toes were pointed: she held the pose longer than necessary while enjoying the pain that came with such an action. Her toes curled from the mixture of pain and pleasure for several more seconds before she released the pose and moved her legs over the edge of her bed. She glanced about her darkened room for several seconds: her blue eyes having already adjusted to the darkness. She was searching for anything out of the ordinary: something out of place, or someone there who hadn't been when she had fallen asleep. She wasn't paranoid by any means, she simply had given her best friend a key and access to her one room apartment should said best friend ever need to come over for any reason.

Another yawn and she was standing, moving across the floor slowly as she headed straight towards the bathroom. Without care she pulled her sleeping clothes – which was nothing more than a long t-shirt – over her head and off of her body; leaving her in panties only. She dropped the shirt into the dirty clothes basket before stepping into the bathroom and closing the door. The shower was started as she removed her last garment of clothing. She adjusted the temperature so that it would be just a little too hot to be comfortable before she stepped underneath of the spray.

Vivian stood there for several minutes, allowing the too hot water to rain down directly into her face and head which was tilted up towards the shower head so it hit directly. Again her toes curled in the pleasure from the slight tingle of pain that the heat gave her; but she didn't let it last as she reached over and grabbed up the shampoo, applying it to her wet pink hair. She scrubbed the scentless soap in so that every strand of her hair would be clean before rinsing it out. When she was sure every last trace of shampoo was gone she stepped out from beneath the spray and conditioned her hair. With the conditioner setting she grabbed the soap and did a quick but thorough lather of her body. After rinsing off her body she rinsed her hair of the conditioner and shut off the water – turning off the cold first so that the scalding hot water hit her for several seconds before it too was shut off.

Stepping out of the shower she grabbed the huge blanket-sized towel and wrapped it around herself. Once it was tucked in so that it wouldn't fall off of her body she headed back into her bedroom with steam billowing out of the bathroom because of how hot she had had the water. She grabbed a smaller towel off of a nearby chair and wrapped her hair up in it before walking over to her dresser. She pulled open a few drawers, pulling from them as she went undergarments as well as actual clothing. Knowing that the days goal was massive amounts of training she made sure she grabbed clothes that she didn't care about ruining, clothing that would have enough give to allow her to move freely without being restricted in any fashion.

Vivian dried off her body while keeping the other smaller towel wrapped up in her hair. Once dry she tossed the towel to the side, leaving her naked while standing in front of her dresser: revealing old scars from the numerous times she had had to self harm – scars that the medics had missed fixing and that Vivian had had no interest in healing because they didn't bother her. She stared at herself in the mirror for a moment before getting dressed; undergarments put on followed by a plain black v-neck tank top, a pair of black sweat pants with baggy legs, and a pair of close toed shinobi sandals. Once she was fully clothed she removed the towel from her hair and gave it a quick dry before running a brush through it to remove all of the knots – this was done quickly, with little regard to how much if any hair she pulled out in the process. Once she was sure her hair was tangle free she threw it up into a ponytail, swept her bangs to the side and added her goggles to the top of her head. Deodorant was put on after.

Once she was dressed and satisfied with her hair she started on her make-up: black eyeliner on her water line and top and bottom lid followed by black mascara. Black lip liner was then put on around her lips followed by a deep red lipstick that was faded into it. Once she was completely satisfied she headed to the kitchen. She opened up the fridge and frowned at the contents, wondering what it was she actually wanted to make for breakfast. Or, maybe she should skip breakfast? No, she was pretty sure she had invited Sixx over for breakfast – that was if Sixx wasn't lounging around somewhere already – she had had one too many the night before and was lucky she could remember her own name.

So, breakfast it was then! All manner of bacon, sausage, biscuits, eggs, cheese, and other ingredients were pulled from the fridge with gusto. Pots and pans followed and soon enough the food was started, filling the room with its wonderful smell. In her opinion the smell of food was a better alarm clock then well... an alarm clock. Food was finished, and after taking down two plates she fixed them up, putting them both on the table followed by glasses filled with juice. Breakfast was served!

Word Count Taijutsu D – C: 1,109 / 2,000
Back to top Go down
Sixx
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Sixx

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Hazard to Myself, Don't Let Me Get Me [Training, Sixx or Invite]   I'm a Hazard to Myself, Don't Let Me Get Me [Training, Sixx or Invite] I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 9:16 pm

The heavy snoring should have been obvious; Sixx was in the room, curled up on the floor by the heater. Vi was sprawled on her back, arms and legs stuck out at odd angles as she slept. One would possibly believe that Sixx was a contortionist while asleep, but this was something rare. This kind of flexibility was something Vi could only achieve after a night of drinking.

As Viviian went about her morning routine, Vi merely rolled over once at the sound of the alarm being silenced. She had an internal clock that she somehow managed to adhere to -- exactly five minutes later, after Vivian had stepped into the shower -- Vi snapped awake, and a second later, the hangover kicked in.

OHGODWHYTHEPAIN?!

Blinding, seering pain flashed through Vi's head, and for a moment, she wondered where the fuck she was. She hated this part about her drinking sometimes-- when she woke up, she always wondered where she was. She was afraid that one day, she would wake up in some stranger's bed, having been taken advantage of while drunk -- or worse, having taken advantage of someone else. It was a minor fear, but since her 'coming out' when he was twelve, the curious had been sniffing around. More so, with the fact that she was now developing chest-wise; what was once flat enough to pass her off as being fully male as Vi had done in her childhood was now growing outward into C-cups, something that it seemed everyone was taking notice of. It didnt help that her hips were rounding out as well.

Sitting up, Vi grabbed her head, rocking slightly. God, this pain was fucking... well, painful. It was hard to concentrate, but somehow, she was able to get up and stumble about blindly. She didnt dare turn on a light; that was just asking for trouble. Hangovers were caused by evil little creatures that hid in a person's head -- light made them go wild. Slowly, she found her way to the sliding glass door that lead to the balcony. Somehow figuring out how to open the, Vi literally crawled out on her hands and knees into the cool air.

The cool air felt good on her skin. If she'd been in her right mind, she would have notice that she was literally nude save for the underwear that hid her nether regions. To anyone looking on, it would have been a strange sight to see; someone with the obvious chest of a woman, but with the strangest tent in thier smallclothes. Speaking of...

As the pain began to subside in her head, it was quickly replaced by one in her abdomen, something that always followed a heavy night of drinking. While her body might have recently started to look more feminine, there were still parts and habits of her that were definately that of the opposite sex. Still not registering where he was save for outside, hands reached down and adjusted seams, allowing herself a bit of freedom. A moment later, a thick stream spilled from the balcony to the ground below, followed by loud sighing. Why did it seem like the first piss of the morning always seemed to last for hours? The numerous beers she guzzled last night certainly didnt help.

As the stream died down, and her head cleared, Vi looked about the area. It looked familiar, but she couldnt quite place it. She rarely drank, but when she did, she was either alone or out with Vivian. After adjusting herself, and finally realizing that she wasnt wearing a top, Sixx stumbled inside to find her clothes, just in time to see Vivian pulling out items for breakfast. Mumbling a quick 'Good morning', she stepped around Vivian and set about making coffee.

WC: 629
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Hikage
Hikage
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Hazard to Myself, Don't Let Me Get Me [Training, Sixx or Invite]   I'm a Hazard to Myself, Don't Let Me Get Me [Training, Sixx or Invite] I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 10:07 pm

“Mmm, it will be as soon as I have enough caffeine in my blood stream that my blood to caffeine ratio is equal.” Yup, she needed coffee to function, it was just the way things were. “Hnn... remind me again why we decided to drink last night knowing full well we planned on doing some training this morning?” Not that she didn't get off on a little self torture and all.. but still, looking at that decision now it likely wasn't the best to make. But, whatever, it had been fun – or at least what she could remember of it had been fun.

”Tylenol is in the cupboard above the coffee machine by the way in case you need some; and I made enough food to feed an army.” Fast metabolism: joyous for someone like her who enjoyed food. Vivian pulled her own chair out and sat down. Figuring it was going to take a few minutes for the coffee to percolate she decided to start on her own plate of food: the hash browns were eaten first – her favorite breakfast food after all. Her biscuit was cut open and an egg and sausage added before she closed it up making a sandwich which was then devoured next.

She glanced over to the coffee machine when she was done eat, noticing that the pot was now full. She reached up with her left hand and scratched at the area tattooed on her face. She stood then and wandered over, grabbing down two coffee mugs – big ones, not little tiny cups because they just didn't hold enough coffee in them to satisfy her. She also removed the creamer from the fridge and pulled out the sugar from the nearby cupboard along with spoons from the drawer. Yawning she added cream and sugar to her own coffee; a lot of both, and then added the coffee before giving it a good stir. Just as she was about to bring the cup to her lips however a sound went off next door that sounded like a door slamming followed by shouting.

Vivian flinched and rolled her head on her shoulders. “My tolerance doesn't exist in the morning... especially not this early.”

“BITCH I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! GET BACK HERE!”

“NO! GO FUCK YOURSELF!”

“I WILL KILL YOU!”

Okay, Vivian wasn't in the mood to listen to this. She really wasn't. She knew she needed to move but the apartment was cheap, and outside of the noisy neighbors that liked to drink next door it was a rather nice place to live. So, Vivian took a sip of her coffee, put the cup down on the kitchen counter, and then walked over and out her front door – snagging a knife out of the cutting block on the way. The neighbors apartment door was right outside of her own; only about three feet down. So, she reached it in just a few strides, raised her fist, and beat on the door loudly three times.

“WHO THE FUCK IS IT?!”

“Open the fucking door before I bust it down and shove it's splintered pieces up your asshole one at a fucking time with only your own blood as lubricant.”, Vivian bit out through gritted teeth. There was a quiet pause on the other side of the door in which Vivian could imagine her neighbors looking at each other in likely a shell shocked fashion before footsteps could be heard on the floor coming nearer, followed by the door opening.

In the doorway stood a massive man whose knuckles were bruised and broken open: obviously he used them often and likely had done so in the past six or so hours with the way they were looking – or so the medic and all of the training she had gone through told her. The man took in Vivian's appearance closely, looking at her in a way that made her skin crawl and gave her the urge to bathe in bleach, but she showed no outward sign of it. Once he realized she was much smaller then him and at least half his weight he grinned.

“Now who is this pretty thing beating on my door like a cop in the wee hours of the morning?” As he spoke his hand reached out, obviously he had every intention of stroking Vivian's face but suddenly came up short with his hand hovering mere inches above her angry looking face. “Vi? Who the fuck is Vi? You belong to someone?” As he finished speaking his hand closed the distance, clearly about to make contact with the smooth flesh on her face – aiming to touch the name tattooed beneath her left eye.

Truly this man was about to make a fatal mistake... one that was likely about to cause him a great deal of pain... One did not simply touch Vivian and go about unscathed.

Word Count Tai D – C: 825 + 1,109 = 1,934 / 2,000
Back to top Go down
Sixx
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Sixx

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Hazard to Myself, Don't Let Me Get Me [Training, Sixx or Invite]   I'm a Hazard to Myself, Don't Let Me Get Me [Training, Sixx or Invite] I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 10:43 pm

“Mmm, it will be as soon as I have enough caffeine in my blood stream that my blood to caffeine ratio is equal.” Vi didnt say a word. It was a miracle that she'd managed to get out the 'Good morning' earlier. Normally, until he had at least two cups of coffee in her system, the best you'd get out of Sixx was growls and grunts.

“Hnn... remind me again why we decided to drink last night knowing full well we planned on doing some training this morning?”

Again, no answer save for the light growl and the sound of her forehead dropping against the cabinet doors. Personally, Sixx couldnt remember herself who's idea it had been to go out drinking-- that persona needed to be tied up and forgotten about for a few days.

Tylenol is in the cupboard above the coffee machine by the way in case you need some; and I made enough food to feed an army.”

Ohthankgodforthisblessedwoman.

The cabinet door was snatched open and the bottle of pain medicine was retrieved in an instant; a moment later and roughly six pills were popped into his mouth and chewed on noisily as he quickly made a plate of food after Vivi was done making hers. As soon as she was done, Vi stepped out of Vivian's way and sat at the breakfast nook, closing her eyes against the light coming from the kitchen for a moment before inhaling her food.

Pushing his plate aside as Vivian fetched coffee mugs and the black gold, Sixx lowered his head to the table once more, closing her eyes. With some food in her belly, and the medicine starting to kick in, he was starting to feel better. At least, he was until the yelling started and door slamming started.

“My tolerance doesn't exist in the morning... especially not this early.”

He didnt even hear Vi. His eyes opened, bloodshot and fury spreading across his face like wildfire.

“BITCH I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! GET BACK HERE!”

“NO! GO FUCK YOURSELF!”

“I WILL KILL YOU!”

Vi shuddered, fists clenching. Each slammed door set off firewords within his skull, each screamed slur and obscenity echo'd within. He looked up, just in time to see Vivi snatch a knife from the block on the counter. Getting up with another growl, she followed her friend out into the hall, just in time to see her pound on a door just a few feet away.

“WHO THE FUCK IS IT?!”

“Open the fucking door before I bust it down and shove it's splintered pieces up your asshole one at a fucking time with only your own blood as lubricant.” If she'd been in a better mood, Sixx would have laughed at the statement. But as it was, she was likely to help Vivian go through with it. Coming to rest beside her friend as the door opened, Sixx's red eyes seemed to glow as the brute made himself known.

“Now who is this pretty thing beating on my door like a cop in the wee hours of the morning? Vi? Who the fuck is Vi? You belong to someone?" And then the hand drawing back, aiming to smack the tattoo of Vi's name off of Vivian's face.

Bad Career move. Sixx was not about to let this happen. The world would seem to slow down as Vi moved, stepping around Vivian and somehow disarming her of the knife with her right hand. Even as this happened, the left hand was already moving, lifting into the air to intercept the incoming strike by grabbing the wrist and slam the man's hand into the wall. The knife was then brough to bear, driven down into the slammed hand, esentialy nailing this man's hand to the fucking door frame.

"Vi? Stands for violence."

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

Normally, the screaming would have been music to his ears, but it was only serving to piss Sixx off more. Almost as if tracing the length of this guy's arm, Vi backhanded the fucker with such power that he almost stumbled backward. Or, he would have, if he wasnt held up by a hand nailed to the door frame.

"It seems to me that you have a fucking problem keeping your hands to yourself. It seems to me that you like touching people, whether they like it or not. It seems to me.. THAT YOU LIKE GETTING PHSYICAL!" "As he spoke, Sixx positioned himself, pinning the brute's free hand with her own against the other side of the door frame. Drawing back a foot, Vi launched it forward, kicking this guy straight in the testes. "LETS SEE IF YOU LIKE GETTING TOUCHED!"

Another kick was launched, followed by another, and another, and another. The screaming gave way to whimpers, then quickly reverted to silent screams as a dark red stain appeared on the man's pants. "DO YOU LIKE BIENG TOUCHED?! HUH?! DO YOU LIKE INTERUPTING MY BREAKFAST?! DO YOU LIKE HOW I HANDLE PEOPLE WHO MAKE NOISE WHILE I'M HUNGOVER?! DO YOU LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK?!" Each question was punctuated with another kick, until Vi was pretty sure this man this man would have problems walking properly for the rest of his life, screw having kids.
Back to top Go down
Vivian
Hikage
Hikage
Vivian

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Hazard to Myself, Don't Let Me Get Me [Training, Sixx or Invite]   I'm a Hazard to Myself, Don't Let Me Get Me [Training, Sixx or Invite] I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 10:24 pm

This mother fucker was going to slap her--- or not. Yeah, that was a definite or not. She felt the knife leave her hand, but it was by no means this giant brute of a man taking it – he wouldn't have been able to get it so easily out of her grip, plus it would seem as if he hadn't even noticed it – or perhaps he had and figured that since she looked so much smaller then him it was a non-issue. No, this was totally Sixx disarming her who wasn't obviously about to stand by and watch this man even attempt to slap her – even though if Vivian was honest with herself she would have likely enjoyed the pain instead of it bothering her at all. But still, there were certain principals and morals to go by and letting some woman beater put their hands on her? That was a no no. Even if she would enjoy it in the end.

The smell of blood had Vivian blinking and snapping out of her current train of thoughts. Her blue colored gaze snapped sideways to the mans hand: he was screaming and his hand had essentially been nailed to the wall by the knife that Sixx had taken from her. She didn't care how strong this man was he likely wasn't going to get that out himself – not with the pain that tugging on that was going to cause, plus adding in how deep the knife was in the wall itself. Nope, he would likely be stuck there until Vivian or Sixx let him go or someone else came along who would.

And then Sixx was essentially going off on this guy; yelling at him for his need to 'touch' people. Of course, this apparently came with some violence directed towards the brute's manhood – he definitely wasn't ever going to be able to have children when Sixx was done with him. Vivian simply stood by and watched, amused: even though it wasn't her dealing out the pain exactly, or causing the blood to flow as it began to, she still was finding that itch for violence and harm scratched. Oh yeah, this was good.

The best part about the whole situation was, of course, that even though it was a bit in the over-kill scenerio it was after all self defense. Vivian's blue gaze snapped to the female standing behind the brute a good ten feet back, the woman's hands brought up to her mouth in horror as she watched and listened to what was going on to the man she lived with. Having a civilian scared didn't bother Vivian, but the bruises on the innocent woman's face? Yeah, those did. So scratch that: this wasn't just self defense this was defense of an innocent civilian who looked so frail she looked like she couldn't even lift a sack of potatoes on her own.

“You. Fucking. Mother. Fucker.”, Vivian bit out each word as if it were its own sentence. Apparently something in her tone of voice caused the man – despite the massive amount of pain he was in (Vivian was surprised he was even still conscious considering what was happening to him) – to take pause and look at her and then follow Vivian's gaze to the shell shocked woman. The brute opened his mouth, obviously about to bark a commend or tell her off or whatever. However, before he could utter a word Vivian had removed the knife from his hand and the wall – something that jerked his attention back to her – and moved past Sixx skillfully while grabbing the brute's uninjured hand. Before he could say 'bobs your uncle' she had his hand pinned to the other side of the door post and the knife going through it: nailing it there.

“Fucking hate pigs like you who feel the need to beat on women. Especially when they're five times smaller then you and can't fight back.” All of this was said over a fresh round of screams: she had purposely hit his hand in an area that would essentially – without the best medical care that only a shinobi or a rich member of the village would be lucky to get – render it useless for the rest of his life while keeping it in constant pain.

“Now, listen here fuck face. I'm going to go in my apartment and I'm going to finish my coffee before it gets cold. I don't care if you have to crawl on your face and drag yourself across your apartment with your teeth: you are to go in there, pack your shit and only your shit, and get the hell out. I do not care where you go, I do not care if you survive making it down the steps. You are to leave and not come back. If I see you around here? I will kill you. Slowly and painfully. If you attempt to harm this woman or any other woman again? I will torture you for so long that you'll beg me to kill you and death will not come.” Vivian turned, not caring if the man got himself free or if Sixx just killed him right then and there – Vivian was serious that if she saw him again shit was going to go down and go down hard.

She crossed the few steps that separated her from her apartment, walked inside and over to the kitchen counter, and picked up her giant coffee cup. She sipped at the liquid inside and relaxed a bit: it was still nice and hot. Good, good.

Word Count Tai D – C: 950 + 1,934 = 2,884 / 2,000
Word Count Tai C – B: 884 / 3,000
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Hazard to Myself, Don't Let Me Get Me [Training, Sixx or Invite]   I'm a Hazard to Myself, Don't Let Me Get Me [Training, Sixx or Invite] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm a Hazard to Myself, Don't Let Me Get Me [Training, Sixx or Invite]
Page 1 of 1