Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From Mailman to UPS Worker [Job, Invite Only]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

From Mailman to UPS Worker [Job, Invite Only] Empty
PostSubject: From Mailman to UPS Worker [Job, Invite Only]   From Mailman to UPS Worker [Job, Invite Only] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 3:40 pm

Mission Taken: Ninja UPS!:

“Hey! Jayr! Wait up a sec, will ya?”

Jayr paused from her walk through the market and turned towards the source of the voice. Hoshi, the best glassblower in the village of Hana, was waving at Jayr in an attempt to get her attention with one hand while holding a brown package tied with twin in the other. Jayr glanced around, ensuring she wasn't going to run into anyone, as she turned and walked across the street and over to Hoshi. “Hey, Hoshi. What's up?”, she asked curiously, wondering what he could possibly need her for.

“I was wondering if you could do me a quick favor, Jayr.”, Hoshi responded, smiling sheepishly.

Jayr raised an eyebrow, wondering what sort of help she could offer him when she knew nothing at all about his craft. “What do you need?”, she settled on asking.

“Could you deliver this package for me to Hiro over on first street? I would do it myself but I'm the only one working today and I can't leave the shop alone, plus I'm backed up on orders.”, Hoshi asked, looking suddenly hopeful.

Jayr, feeling relieved that Hoshi wasn't about to try and school her in his craft, nodded. “Sure, I can do that for you.”, she responded, taking the package from Hoshi as he handed it over.

“It's very fragile, so be careful.”, Hoshi responded. “And thank you for your help. When you get back I'll have some extra Ryo waiting for you.”

Jayr nodded. “I'll be careful, see you back here in a few minutes.”

“Thank you so much, Jayr! I really appreciated it!”

Word Count: 273 / 100
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

From Mailman to UPS Worker [Job, Invite Only] Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Mailman to UPS Worker [Job, Invite Only]   From Mailman to UPS Worker [Job, Invite Only] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 3:53 pm

Jayr gave another nod to Hoshi before she turned around and headed down the street and towards First street. It wasn't all that far away but the street was crowded which meant that Jayr had to be super careful not to be bumped into and drop the package. She avoided several people including some little kids who weren't quite old enough for school that were playing tag while their parents shopped, a group of men moving furniture from a cart and into a nearby building, and some more than zealous shop keepers that were practically shoving their wares into passerby’s faces.

When Jayr got to a crossroads she looked up at the street signs, spotted First and turned left to head in the right direction. Hiro's house wasn't all that far away – he was a shop keeper that sold candies and was always closed on Mondays, it was why she knew who he was. Hiro lived in a yellow colored house about halfway down the street and so that was where she headed.

Outside of the yellow house she walked up the sidewalk, the three steps that led to the porch, and then across the porch. She stopped in front of the wooden door, raised her fist, and knocked three times before holding the package once more in both hands.

From the other side of the door she could hear someone calling out that they were coming and she could hear hurried footsteps that headed towards the door. The door was then opened and Hiro, a middle aged man with golden blond hair and bright green eyes stood on the other side. “Can I help you, ma'am?”

“I have a delivery from Hoshi for you.”, Jayr said simply as she held out the package towards Hiro.

Hiro looked at the package, grinned widely, and took it carefully. “Thank you very much!”

“You're welcome!”, Jayr said before she waved goodbye and watched Hiro nod and shut the door. Jayr then turned and headed back up First street and back towards the market to collect that Ryo from Hoshi.

Word Count: 350 + 273 = 623 / 100
Back to top Go down

From Mailman to UPS Worker [Job, Invite Only]
Page 1 of 1