Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Day Dawns [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kouki
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kouki

A New Day Dawns [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A New Day Dawns [Open]   A New Day Dawns [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 9:02 pm

"Oh bother...", Kouki found herself muttering beneath her breath as she attempted to make her way through the lower market district. She barely bothered to venture up to the main portion of the village: she preferred to remain on the ground, or rather in the ocean when she could: but that meant she tended to have to search a little harder for what it was she was looking for. At the moment Kouki was searching for a specific type of paint: it was created entirely out of natural materials, meaning it was devoid of the horrible smell that normal paint had. She wanted to do a mural on her walls but she definitely didn't need nor want to deal with that horrid smell.

Another few steps and Kouki found herself being shouldered by a woman carrying a bunch of shopping bags and clearly not looking where she was going nor seeming to care. The woman was dressed in a fur coat despite the relatively warm day and quite a bit of jewelry, and upon realizing she had knocked into someone she turned around with a very nasty look forming on her face: as if she smelled something bad or stepped in something nasty. "Well, I never! The least you shinobi can be is polite! How rude of you to bump into me."

Kouki, who had been planning on not saying anything at all considering it wasn't worth it, found herself second guessing this decision. A small twitch of her right eye would indicate just how very, very annoyed she was. Kouki didn't like the upper class much because their views and her own didn't tend to match up very well: most tended to have an issue with the very people who protected them, but add on what this woman had just said? Yeah, Kouki was irritated. Irritated enough to turn around on her heel so that she was facing the woman and poke her in her fur covered chest. "LIsten here lady, and listen good because I'm only going to say this once. You bumped into me; maybe if you weren't rushing around like you owned the place you'd actually have a chance to pay attention to the people around you. As far as being polite? Why would anyone, shinobi or otherwise, want to be polite to someone who acts as rude and nasty as you do? With how you sound if you swallowed a nail it'd come out a cork screw. Now why don't you bugger off and go ruin someone else's day because I'm really not in the mood." Kouki would finish this statement with a fold of her arms over her white bikini covered chest: she was definitely dressed a lot more revealing than the woman, but given her suiton nature it was just much more comfortable - plus, it took a lot less time to dry her choice of clothing compared to what the average Ama nin wore.

To say that the woman was speechless was an understatement. Her face had gone from white to pink and then to scarlet by the time Kouki was done reading her the riot act. What was worse was that when she opened her mouth to speak she found herself closing it several times over: at a complete and utter loss for words. Kouki figured it was likely due to the fact that no one had probably spoken back to her like that before, but Kouki would be damned if she would let someone treat her like garbage and not say something in return: especially when she laid her life on the line for the protection of her village and people like that woman on a daily basis, as all shinobi did. "You won't be so high and mighty when I report you. I've got a brother who works in the administrative building! You'll be punished when he hears about this.", the woman finally settled in saying, puffing out her chest and clearly trying to make herself look larger and more important than she was.

Kouki laughed in response. "By all means. My name is Kouki Uzi. Please. Go tell them what I said." Without giving the woman a chance to say anything further, not the crowd a chance to grow larger - as a decent sized one had appeared with onlookers snickering and whispering to each other - Kouki walked past them and continued on down the market in search of the paint she needed.

Word Count: 750
Back to top Go down

A New Day Dawns [Open]
Page 1 of 1