Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training During Vacation? Don't Mind if I Do~ [Karukaya or Invite]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Temaki
Rakuenkage
Rakuenkage
Temaki

Training During Vacation? Don't Mind if I Do~ [Karukaya or Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Training During Vacation? Don't Mind if I Do~ [Karukaya or Invite]   Training During Vacation? Don't Mind if I Do~ [Karukaya or Invite] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 4:29 pm

”You know, Temaki... Normal people go shopping, lay out in the sun or go swimming, read a book, go out for breakfast or something, or just generally relax when they're on vacation.”, came Blast's call from his large dog bed in the corner of the living room. He sounded a big grumpy and it made Temaki think that him and Cana had spent the majority of the night awake. Temaki herself wasn't an early riser which was why it was eight o'clock in the morning already – still early for her, but not what she would consider exactly ungodly.

Temaki, who had just peeled herself out of the bed she was sharing with Jayr and Karukaya, had just shuffled her way into the living room on her way towards the kitchen to get a pot of coffee brewing – her gentle footsteps had been what had awoken Blast. As she heard her overly large wolf's words she snorted and shook her head. ”You're forgetting something, Blast...”, Temaki said, before her speech suddenly broke off into a yawn; her hand coming up to cover her mouth as she attempted to keep as quiet as possible and not wake anyone else up.

”Oh? And what's that, TemTem?”, Blast asked, tilting his head as his ears perked up. He was genuinely curious as to what it was he was forgetting.

Temaki cracked a grin as she looked back towards the orange and red wolf. ”I'm not normal.” Blast snorted in response and Temaki crossed the last few feet into the apartment's open kitchen. She pulled the pot from the coffee machine and made quick work on filling it up to the twelve cup line in the sink. She poured the water then into the machine and replaced the pot before pulling the basket out and setting it on the counter. She found the coffee grounds easily enough – following her nose as she always did – and put several heaping spoonfuls into the filter in the basket before replacing it. A button press later and the coffee pot started to go to work. Temaki yawned again while hearing the sound of heavy pawed feet across the floor. She glanced down, or rather over due to Blast's size, to find her wolf now seated next to her and looking at her expectantly.

Chuckling to herself she reached down and scratched at the top of his head and around his ears: it was a morning ritual as it were for the pair of them. Blast's tail instantly started to go a mile a minute as he tilted his head and leaned it into the gentle scratching from Temaki's nails. ”Oooh yes. That hits the spot. A little higher...” Temaki chuckled and gave in to her fuzzy companion: scratching at the spot he indicated.

”Are you going to come training with me, today?”, she asked Blast curiously as she kept scratching away at the top of his head.

”If you keep scratching me like that I'll follow you anywhere, TemTem.”, was Blast's quick response as his tongue lolled out the side of his mouth and his eyes closed in obvious enjoyment. Temaki laughed softly while throwing a glance over in the direction of the coffee pot: a trickle of black coffee was beginning to pour into the clear pot, filling it up slowly but surely as the smell of the strong coffee filled the air.

Blast sniffed the air and then sneezed promptly; giving his head a bit of a shake when he was done. ”I still don't understand how you humans drink that stuff... it smells horrible and makes my nose feel funny.”

”Mmm.. I don't know what you're talking about. No better smell then freshly brewed coffee this early in the morning... Plus, it keeps me from using someone like a chew toy.”, she replied, still scratching away at Blast's head gently.

Word Count Taijutsu S – SS: 657 / 8,000
Back to top Go down

Training During Vacation? Don't Mind if I Do~ [Karukaya or Invite]
Page 1 of 1