Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kibishi.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xylo
Sergeant (C)
Sergeant (C)
Xylo

Kibishi. Empty
PostSubject: Kibishi.   Kibishi. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 10:38 pm

Name: Kibishi (The 'Grim' ~  厳しい).
Type: Scythe.
Upgrade Slots: 1.
Affinities: Sound.
Description: A highly detailed blade which over centuries was a family heirloom. However in recent years it has been crafted ideally to Xylo. The staff is 1.9m long, whilst the blade is 1m long. Both are black, with gold smelted and decorated across the entirety of the blade. Key features of the blade would be the diamond cased hourglass in the middle of the staff, whilst a diamond sits at the opposite side of the blade. An extremely unique and bizarre feature would be the minuscule holes throughout the scythe. These were purposely implemented to utilise its sound affinity, and with each swing/movement the scythe makes, a low whistle will howl from the holes.
Kibishi:
Enhancements: Calling: The Kibishi's base form is merely the skull, however when the user whispers the word 'Reap' to the skull, two implemented seals on either side of the skull will unlock, releasing the weapon from its 'confined shackles' and thus awaken into action.

Last edited by Xylo on Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:17 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karukaya
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Karukaya

Kibishi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kibishi.   Kibishi. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 10:44 pm

Not bad, approved.
Back to top Go down
Xylo
Sergeant (C)
Sergeant (C)
Xylo

Kibishi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kibishi.   Kibishi. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 1:23 pm

Re-Apping this bad boy.
Back to top Go down
Jai
Commander General of Hanagakure no Sato
Commander General of Hanagakure no Sato
Jai

Kibishi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kibishi.   Kibishi. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 10:56 pm

Xylo wrote:
Name: Kibishi (The 'Grim' ~  厳しい).
Type: Scythe.
Upgrade Slots: 1.
Affinities: Sound.
Description: A highly detailed blade which over centuries was a family heirloom. However in recent years it has been crafted ideally to Xylo. The staff is 1.9m long, whilst the blade is 1m long. Both are black, with gold smelted and decorated across the entirety of the blade. Key features of the blade would be the diamond cased hourglass in the middle of the staff, whilst a diamond sits at the opposite side of the blade. An extremely unique and bizarre feature would be the minuscule holes throughout the scythe. These were purposely implemented to utilise its sound affinity, and with each swing/movement the scythe makes, a low whistle will howl from the holes.
Kibishi:
Enhancements: Calling: The Kibishi's base form is merely the skull, however when the user whispers the word 'Reap' to the skull, two implemented seals on either side of the skull will unlock, releasing the weapon from its 'confined shackles' and thus awaken into action.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kibishi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kibishi.   Kibishi. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kibishi.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja :: Creation Scroll :: Items-
Jump to: