Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shiruku Hitomi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitomi Shiruku
Chunnin
Chunnin
Hitomi Shiruku

Shiruku Hitomi  Empty
PostSubject: Shiruku Hitomi    Shiruku Hitomi  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 10:16 pm

Shiruku Hitomi  Img_2310

Basics!
Name: Hitomi Shiruku
Birthdate: Nov 15th
Sexuality: Bisexual

Village: Amakagure
Element(s): Wind (Fūton)
Specialties: Ijutsu (Medical Ninjutsu)
Special Characteristics: None

Appearance!

Height:
5"0
Weight: 100 lbs
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Light Blue
General Description:
Bright auburn hair long and goes past her knees with such length with bright blue eyes that shine with life.
Tiny in all aspects and almost looks to young for her age, even her face retains her baby fat cheeks making her rounded face seem childish in all ways and fairly innocent. Her pale skin is still healthy enough to retain a pink tone of life to it rather than be paperwhite.
She almost looks like a doll if she were to sit still and hardly looks anything of her age. She is grown in the breast area but D meaning she can be told apart from other children but she's still not a teenager in the looks by any means other than her breasts alone. Her outfits tend to be free flowing and light colors of blue and purple. It's also obvious her height and weight are lacking, she's very short for her age with barely at 5"0. Not to mention her weight is light enough to wind herself off the ground quite easily being only at 100 lbs. It's fairly easy to spot her in a crowd with her hair peeking out among others however she's not as easily approachable.
About You!
Personality:
Calm, Quiet, usually to herself. She tends to avoid others not because she doesn't like them but just fearful of them. She tends to be very timid and but bullying is not an answer since she will ignore just about everything you do until you piss her off enough, otherwise she won't let you bully her. When she practices she usually does it alone being that her father isn't able to teach her. If she feels a connection to someone, a sort of trust she'll open up to them very quickly and show her true colors of care. She likes many things which include, the sound and feel of a good passing breeze, birds of all kinds and especially when in flight, anything to deal with the idea of flight interests her entirely. However she does have an interest within the medical field, not so much the idea of death but the idea of securing a life or help aiding others.

Now concerning the fact of her dislikes is pretty tied together, she doesn't trust other people nearly at all. In fact just randomly coming up to her would scare her off more than anything. She also can't stand those overly prideful of themselves or worse those who put others down, let alone harm others, not that she wants to beat them down, but she keeps note of their actions and since she is within the medical field she could easily remember who did what and even go so far ignore their wounds or ailments all together as payback. It seems cruel however she believes in an eye for an eye treatment. She also has a striking fear of storms due to her past experiences with them being with horrific outcomes. Though it's only attained to natural storms, not lightning jutsu or other sorts just natural figments.
History:
Click Me:
RP Sample:
Fresh out of the learning curve and into the frying pan that life was giving out. Of course this also meant fresh into more learning as she was to gain. She was walking amongst the towering trees and vines,  the flora and fauna that crawled or slithered around, just about any other normal little girl would be scared but she herself had grown amongst this place and all the forested thickness it was. The sun barely peeked through the trees occasionally, giving out some light to see where one is to go towards, there was a walking path that had been used often though it was a little muddy or sticky from the humidity in the air. She wore pretty bright colors and she won't say her reason why but she looks alot like the colorful flowers or fungus, but the idea is as bright and colorful as she was there laid a sharp thorn to her tongue.

Perhaps she was over her head by being snarky but it was the only way to keep people away from herself. She couldn't stand strangers, unless she knew them she'd barely give them a second glance. Which would be lucky to most citizens of Taki being she either vaguely knows them or her father had. Still she was a very odd case, she didn't want others to notice her and yet she wore the brightest colors of clothing, she wanted friends but she didn't want to talk to anyone. Where she was in the area,was within distance of her home about a mile walk away, with her mother keeping the home together as well as selling her handcrafted kimonos and other dress apparel, and finally her younger brother barely old enough for schooling. Two people she dearly looked after and devoted her time towards protecting as she was the eldest child, and the only true able bodied and able minded individual left in the family being her mother crippled and her father hospitalized.

Well within all of this she had done, she did it by herself mostly. Many could come and go but in all she's going and doing, that however only with what the future could hold for her. Perhaps someone's face could change this, only way to know is to greet her.

((This rp is not based on the village she will be joining))
Faceclaim:
My own art
Painted94 @Deviantart

Last edited by Hitomi Shiruku on Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

Shiruku Hitomi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiruku Hitomi    Shiruku Hitomi  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 4:23 pm

I know it doesn't seem like much, but please take your General Description, Personality, History, and RP samples out of spoilers unless they're incredibly long. Otherwise you're good to go as soon as that's done~
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Chunnin
Chunnin
Hitomi Shiruku

Shiruku Hitomi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiruku Hitomi    Shiruku Hitomi  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 4:29 pm

mkay I removed the spoiler, except for the History as it is a little longer to read and can be mixed up by accident with the other stances.
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

Shiruku Hitomi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiruku Hitomi    Shiruku Hitomi  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 4:33 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shiruku Hitomi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiruku Hitomi    Shiruku Hitomi  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiruku Hitomi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja :: Creation Scroll :: Characters :: Character Bios :: Ama-
Jump to: