Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Senri
Soldier (D)
Soldier (D)
Senri

Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri]   Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 1:52 pm

It was true that sparing was often why one came to the training grounds. Senri himself had spared with a few people in the past here on these grounds, but never with someone who wanted him to be on a team before. He'd been more of a solitary creature on those fronts, and he was even now. He wasn't sure if he was going to work well if placed into a group within the military or not. Perhaps though it would be an interesting feat. He glanced down at Ōkami again, wondering how she would react to being placed on a team with Bankai and another unnamed individual. He was unsure, like him, she was often suspicious of others when they first met.

Taking a moment to consider what the man said, he spoke. "If it is all right for me to do so, I'd like to consider your offer for a while."  It was a reasonable request of him. Or at least, in his head it was. This team could be a change to his life, and he wasn't exactly sure if he wanted such a change at the moment. He was content to being a relatively solitary individual within the military. "However, if you would like me to, I will meet with this individual you want me to train with and spar with him, see if we're a good fit or not..."

Post WC: 239
Total WC: 3465

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Senri
Soldier (D)
Soldier (D)
Senri

PostSubject: Re: Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri]   Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 6:37 am

Senri nodded in reply as he watched the man stand to leave. A week to make his choice was more than enough. He had imagined that the man would only offer him a few days at the most, but a week was great. He'd be able to look at all the pros and cons of doing what the man wished for him to do. It would be interesting to see what the future would hold, and even a week could hold a lot of things in it. Perhaps there would be other options to look at as well.

"Yes, sir. I'll have my answer for you in a week. Thank you for giving me time." He hummed and stood as well, bowing his head a little bit in respect. He'd learned quickly that respect was something that was important in the military when you were dealing with superiors. His eyes narrowed a little bit as he stared at the back of Bankai though. That last comment... He knew perfectly well about that. He wasn't going to let anyone tell him that Ōkami was useless. She was just as strong as he was. When they battled together they would be unstoppable. Still, it probably hadn't been a jab just a word of the wise. Senri sighed and rolled his shoulders, looking at Ōkami who was now standing as well.

"Well... lets go do some groceries before heading home, yeah?" Senri asked, raising an eyebrow and receiving a bark of agreement. That decided they moved back towards the market district.

[Exit Thread]

Post WC: 263
Total WC: 3308

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri]   Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri]
Page 1 of 1