Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Senri
Soldier (D)
Soldier (D)
Senri

Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri]   Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 8:15 pm

A deep breath in, hold it for five seconds, then let it out slowly. That was Senri’s breathing pattern as he found himself doing a cross between meditation and body training within the walls of his own little one room flat. Currently he was doing a back bend position. Holding himself up with his arms, his back was arched towards his head, legs pointed straight out over his head. It was one of the simpler positions that he had learned he could put his body into, but as such, it was also a little easier for him to practice breathing and calming down, focusing on his core. Meditating. And he needed to calm down. While his routine had started out normally for the day, considering that it was one of his days off, Senri had been interrupted rather early in the morning by his guardian knocking at his door.

While he’d been living on his own and supporting himself since he’d left the hospital, refusing to live with his assigned guardian, the man seemed to never get the hint that he was perfectly fine being completely independent. He knew that the man meant well, and that the man probably thought of him as something like his own child though he’d only been in the village for the three years and had barely attempted to get to know his guardian; mostly because the man wanted to push his ideals and job on him. The man hadn’t been exactly pleased that he’d joined up with the military, as a business man, but Senri had forced his guardian to get over it. The man just didn't seem to understand how fiercely independent Senri was.

Still, the man had arrived at his home earlier, as it seemed, simply to argue with him about his chosen field of work again although at his point he’d been in the military for two years. And he enjoyed it. They’d argued nearly an hour at his front door before Ōkami  had started growling, and the man finally decided to leave him to it. With a long sigh, Senri let his legs bend and his feet rest on the floor in front of his head before allowing his back to unbend, pulling him smoothly into a standing position. With a hum he smiled at Ōkami  having finally cooled off completely and gave her a gentle pat on her head.

“What do you say we go out to get lunch?” He mused as he moved to gather his things before stepping out of his home tailed by his loyal wolfdog like he normally was, unaware that there was a Sargent looking for him at the behest of a Lieutenant.

WC: 458

Back to top Go down
Senri
Soldier (D)
Soldier (D)
Senri

PostSubject: Re: Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri]   Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 6:25 pm

Kit strapped to his waist, bow in it case, his other weapons in their respectful places, Senri proceeded to walk through Hanagakure with the goal to find food for himself and Ōkami. Probably something cheap, as he hadn't really had any orders lately, and as such, didn't really have much money. Still, he was used to eating cheaply and lightly. He never really had been a big eater, at least he hadn't been since waking up in Hanagakure, so he figured it had always been the same. Thinking about what would be the best place to eat there wasn't really a on the face of the brunet as he walked through the village with Ōkami. But there wasn't a frown either, he looked quite neutral about what was going on. Out in the world, Senri didn't really let his face reveal his emotions. In the beginning he had, but military training combined with his own suspicious nature had given him the skill to remain neutral when he wasn't completely sure that he was in the company of people he could be completely open with. Even then he was only truly completely open with himself when he was alone with Ōkami.

Still, had he been more open, Senri would have been smiling, having been able to put what had happened earlier behind him completely now. That was something that was good about him. After he took some time to cool off he just let certain things go. There was no need to keep anger about things like that. Especially on his days off. There were other things that were more important to worry about. And if he let such simple things get to him, then he'd probably be a grouch all the time, and well, that seemed just stupid. Especially when Hanagakure was so beautiful. He'd become fond of the green place, when it wasn't in the midst of a torrential downpour, and today was quite a nice day. It was relatively warm and dry actually, considering how wet and humid it was to keep their surroundings so green.

In the end, Senri and  Ōkami settled for a little semi-fast-food stall, not long after crossing the bridge that created a pathway over a raging river, into the main area of the village. It was probably a more western style of food than he had ever had before coming to Hanagakure, but it was something that he'd immediately taken a liking to the small cheap meal. “Two Currywurst, please. ” He instructed the cashier as he fished the coins out of his pocket to pay for the food before handing the coins to her. Only a moment later, he was being handed two disposable plates of pork sausage drizzled in curry ketchup with a roll on the side. Content with their food, he took the plates and moved over to one of the tables that the stall had set up for it's customers to eat at. With a hum he sat and placed Ōkami's portion on the seat next to him so that she could eat without having to bend down. It might be a little weird, but he held her in great respect. Why would he make her eat off the floor? She wasn't just his pet, she was his partner in just about every damn thing. "There you go, Ami."  He hummed before beginning to dig into his own meal, receiving a soft bark of acknowledgment before she too tucked into her food.

Post WC: 598
Total WC: 1056

Back to top Go down
Senri
Soldier (D)
Soldier (D)
Senri

PostSubject: Re: Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri]   Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 8:52 pm

As they ate, Senri's eyes wandered over the various individuals walking around, people watching. It was the market district, so there were a lot of different people around, including tourists. It was interesting to see how each of them dressed and acted differently. Each individual had distinct traits that they had developed throughout their lives, and he liked pinpointing them and imagining what could have possibly created those traits for each individual. The people that resided within Hanagakure were all interesting in their own ways. After a few moments, a certain individual caught Senri's eyes. A man that seemed to be looking for someone or something, and seemed to be glowing.

Well...that was certainly different.

During his time in Hanagakure he hadn't really met an individual that was capable of creating glowing clones. As he watched the man, Senri was slightly surprised as the man approached him, his brow creasing as a bite of sausage just entering his mouth as the man stopped in front of him and spoke. Now that the man was in front of him man was obviously a clone or a similar jutsu, which meant that he was probably being searched for by it's creator. That was a little odd. The day was supposed to be his day off.  Ōkami gave a soft huff at the stranger, her eyes narrowing slightly, her protective instincts ready to jump into action if needed. The man was glowing. In her mind he could easily be a threat.

Senri gently placed his hand on  Ōkami's head to calm her, though his own mind was immediately jumping with questions that he had no answers for. Had something happened? Was he needed for something? It was puzzling to him that's he'd been specifically sought out by the man. Glad he didn't have much left to eat, he quickly he finished up his meal before standing and giving the clone a polite nod in greeting. “Pleasure to meet you, Lieutenant, sir.” He greeted, sure that he didn't need to introduce himself considering he had been the one sought out. "Of course, I'll come with you. What is it that you need, sir?"   He asked as he began to follow the man, Ōkami trailing behind them, eyes still on the new glowing man.

Post WC: 390
Total WC: 1446

Back to top Go down
Senri
Soldier (D)
Soldier (D)
Senri

PostSubject: Re: Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri]   Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 5:01 am

Senri arched an eyebrow at the mention of his file. Sure, he knew that he had one, but there could be that much in it. He'd only been in the military for two years, and anything that Hanagakure would have had on him at all would have only started three years ago. Surely a guy with only three years of a history couldn't be that interesting. Sure, he was pretty good with a bow, and his record, he was sure was pretty spotless, but... only three years and showing potential? Huh. Maybe he was doing better than he thought he was. Sure he worked hard on training and building himself up and displaying his prowess, but he was still low in the ranks of the military as a weapons tech. He hadn't had the early childhood training that many had... well, he could have, but he didn't remember it anyway.  

"Yes, sir."   Senri nodded as he watched the clone dissipate. He was meant to go there on his own then, rather than follow him. There were still questions milling around his head as he made his way to the training grounds so not to waist time. Orders were orders, even if they were given on his day off and ever so indirectly. The grounds had become a familiar place for the brunet soldier, spending almost all his free time in the grounds, or other places, training and honing his skill sets. Still, he wondered why the man wanted to talk to him in the grounds and not in an office. Perhaps he was going to test him... Good thing it had become practice for him to keep his gear on him. Calmly he walked into the grounds, looking for the actual physical form of the clone that had requested his presence. Seeing the Lieutenant he walked over to him without a second thought and fell into parade rest after saluting him,  Ōkami sitting next to him on his right. "Sir?"

Post WC: 334
Total WC: 1780
Training: Steel D -> C Complete 1750/1750
Extra WC: 30

Last edited by Senri on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Senri
Soldier (D)
Soldier (D)
Senri

PostSubject: Re: Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri]   Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 3:24 pm

As the Lieutenant spoke Senri listened to him, taking in what the man had to say, allowing a mild interest to form over his features though for the most part he managed to keep them neutral. Get information first, find out about the individual first, before emotions became part of their interactions, that was what he'd gradually learned. Particularly in the view of higher ups. If you made a facial feature that they didn't seem to like, you could just as easily get a tongue lashing for it. So, slight changes of his features only up until a point his own curiosity normally got the better of him. He couldn't even count the amount of times he had gotten in trouble for asking questions when he should have just shut up when he had first started. He still did sometimes if he didn't agree with orders. Senri could handle the  Lieutenant seeing that there had been confusion etched on his face when the clone had first collected him. A raise of an eyebrow, a furrowed brow, all that would lean towards displaying his confusion. It was natural to be surprised about such a thing, but now that he was physically here in front of the man he was going to be more restrained. It was simply a habit for him. Still, this Lieutenant did seem a lot more laid back in some ways, asking him to call him his rank more than sir. That was a bit odd, but he nodded in compliance. If that was what this higher-ranked man wanted of him, he would do it. It wasn't a bad option after all, and he wouldn't mind being called by his rank either.

" Of course, Lieutenant." Senri nodded and moved to sit down on the log near the man, looking at the man, studying him a little more. He certainly had an interesting look to him. That question though, about himself, he wasn't entirely sure how to answer that. Senri's neutral expression faltered and fell, and Senri pursed his lips as he looked at the man, not breaking eye contact. How was he supposed to answer that? Why had he indeed chosen the military instead of leaving or going on with the odd jobs that he had gotten? In the end after a moment of thought he leaned back a bit on the log that he was sitting on then began his answer. "That is a difficult question to answer. I had the abilities to do well... I suppose. I don't know about my past. You mentioned my file. You must know that I've only three years of memory then. About how I was found three years ago on the side of a river after a storm. Anyway. After doing odd jobs, I settled for the army. Handling a bow and such things are what I seem to be naturally good at. Being in the military hones my skills, where something else would probably let them waist away." In short... Senri's skills were what kept him tied to his past, not that he knew what that past was. He took a brief moment before asking, "If I may, why did you join up?"

Post WC: 546
Total WC: 2326

Last edited by Senri on Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Senri
Soldier (D)
Soldier (D)
Senri

PostSubject: Re: Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri]   Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 9:33 am

Senri nodded at the response that he was given, though a look of surprise shown in his eyes for a moment when the man explained that he too had a form amnesia. He nodded slightly, searching the man's eyes, as if simply looking into the eyes of the man would let Senri have a view into the man's past. Senri had a natural curiosity about things that had missing histories, like the ruins outside of the village, so his own interest in Bankai jumped from a polite mild interest to a peak interest. How interesting. And, how horrible that it had been a trauma that had caused it. Torture. Senri did not envy the man for that. Being in the military, torture was something that each of them knew about and trained for, but all hoped that they would never have to go through. Perhaps it would be interesting to work with the man or even find out what the man had lost during that time... Though perhaps it was also a blessing that the other man did not remember that time. Senri sometimes wondered if his own amnesia had it's own form of blessings as well.

Still, man did mention his past as a soldier though, so perhaps the amnesia that he had was lesser than his own, or at least he'd had people explain to him what had happened. Senri had none of that. His memories were very likely completely lost to him. Not that he minded that much anymore, as it had been quite a few years. Making a new life for himself and Ōkami had become something gratifying for him, and he enjoyed creating new memories. Lingering on something one couldn't change would only hinder him, and Senri wasn't going to let that happen. He was pushing forward with his life and attempting not to look back wistfully.  "I see. Your reasons are good... and light must be an interesting ability. I've never seen it before." Senri mused, mind trying to think of abilities that one would be able to do with that.

"And...Chosen? I don't know if I would say that my element was chosen, since I don't know if I had it before I lost my memory or not. It in itself is not quite like one of the base elements. I have an affinity for Kouton, controlling metals." Senri explained, as he didn't even know if it had been his original element or not. It probably had been, but he was never very sure. "I learned of my affinity for it when I was doing a few odd jobs for a blacksmith. He's the one who helped me to make my bow actually." He hummed and patted the case strapped on the back of his waist almost fondly. Crafting it had been a time consuming challenge. And in the process the blacksmith had become one of the people in Hanagakure who Senri would actually call a close friend. Other people, Senri was never very sure of unless he spent a lot of time with them. In many ways he was still feeling himself around the village. However, perhaps this man before him would become one eventually.

"As for selfless reasoning for being in the military. Yes, perhaps in time I will find one. I mean, I do wish to protect the village that houses those who found and saved me from what probably would have been my death at the side of that river, and Ōkami. But that is through honing my abilities that I'll be able to do that, so I suppose I must focus on my own advancements for now." Senri spoke and looked down to his wolfdog who had proceeded the lay down near them, her head resting on her paws as she watched the two conversing. Ōkami had been with him since before he had woken up he imagined, since they said that she had been found with him and overprotective of him. And as such, he was just as overprotective of her as well. They made an inseparable duo, and for Ōkami Senri would do anything. Gently he reached down and caressed the top of her head before looking back up to his superior.

Post WC: 719
Total WC: 3045

Last edited by Senri on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:56 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Senri
Soldier (D)
Soldier (D)
Senri

PostSubject: Re: Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri]   Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 3:12 am

Senri listened to the man describe certain things that he could do with his element with some interest. It was always interesting to hear the opinions of others in regards to his abilities. Sometimes he could even take their ideas and develop them into his own ideas. Still, using it to disintegrate other individual's weapons was probably pushing it to some degree. The only steel that he could use was what he created himself. But powdering steel and putting it into someone's body, that was indeed an interesting thought. Perhaps he'd work on developing a jutsu along those lines.  

"Yes... I suppose Ōkami and I are definitely kindred spirits. She and I work very well together." Senri hummed then raised an eyebrow at the mention of fighting. It was his day off. He didn't particularly want to fight, and he hadn't had any plans to. Was this some sort of test? Was that what this was? If it was, why? He looked at Bankai, studying him. "You called me here to fight? Why is that, Lieutenant?"

Post WC: 181
Total WC: 3226

Back to top Go down
Senri
Soldier (D)
Soldier (D)
Senri

PostSubject: Re: Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri]   Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 1:52 pm

It was true that sparing was often why one came to the training grounds. Senri himself had spared with a few people in the past here on these grounds, but never with someone who wanted him to be on a team before. He'd been more of a solitary creature on those fronts, and he was even now. He wasn't sure if he was going to work well if placed into a group within the military or not. Perhaps though it would be an interesting feat. He glanced down at Ōkami again, wondering how she would react to being placed on a team with Bankai and another unnamed individual. He was unsure, like him, she was often suspicious of others when they first met.

Taking a moment to consider what the man said, he spoke. "If it is all right for me to do so, I'd like to consider your offer for a while."  It was a reasonable request of him. Or at least, in his head it was. This team could be a change to his life, and he wasn't exactly sure if he wanted such a change at the moment. He was content to being a relatively solitary individual within the military. "However, if you would like me to, I will meet with this individual you want me to train with and spar with him, see if we're a good fit or not..."

Post WC: 239
Total WC: 3465

Back to top Go down
Senri
Soldier (D)
Soldier (D)
Senri

PostSubject: Re: Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri]   Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 6:37 am

Senri nodded in reply as he watched the man stand to leave. A week to make his choice was more than enough. He had imagined that the man would only offer him a few days at the most, but a week was great. He'd be able to look at all the pros and cons of doing what the man wished for him to do. It would be interesting to see what the future would hold, and even a week could hold a lot of things in it. Perhaps there would be other options to look at as well.

"Yes, sir. I'll have my answer for you in a week. Thank you for giving me time." He hummed and stood as well, bowing his head a little bit in respect. He'd learned quickly that respect was something that was important in the military when you were dealing with superiors. His eyes narrowed a little bit as he stared at the back of Bankai though. That last comment... He knew perfectly well about that. He wasn't going to let anyone tell him that Ōkami was useless. She was just as strong as he was. When they battled together they would be unstoppable. Still, it probably hadn't been a jab just a word of the wise. Senri sighed and rolled his shoulders, looking at Ōkami who was now standing as well.

"Well... lets go do some groceries before heading home, yeah?" Senri asked, raising an eyebrow and receiving a bark of agreement. That decided they moved back towards the market district.

[Exit Thread]

Post WC: 263
Total WC: 3308

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri]   Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having a meeting of sorts. [open to Senri]
Page 1 of 1