Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mei (Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mei
Chunnin
Chunnin
Mei

Mei (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Mei (Done)   Mei (Done) I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 10:04 pm

Mei (Done) Render_megurine_luka___vocaloid_by_hikari_luna-d4r1bvy_zpsd2euakzk_edit_1433530639867.png_zpsi3ze6bp1
Basics!
Name: Mei Tsaki
Birthdate: June 25th
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Village: Amakagure
Element(s): Wind
Specialties: Medical Ninjutsu (B)
Special Characteristics: N/A

Appearance!

Height:
5'4"
Weight: 130lbs
Hair Color: Light Pink
Eye Color: Light Blue

General Description: Mei could normally be seen as a delicate, innocent girl. The main reason one might think this is because Mei is rather slim and has very small curves. She doesn't seem to be very muscular and seems to look a year or two younger than she actually is. Mei's hair is a light pink color and is about waist length. Her eyes are a light blue, almost like the sky. Her face always holds a smile, which seems to make her radiate happiness. Her skin is fair but it also seems to glow. There is only one thing that stands out about Mei. On Mei's left arm, she has a tattoo which reads 03.

Mei likes to wear anything that is easy to move around in but she likes to look more on the girly side. Her apparel normally consists of a skirt or shorts, a tank top or tee shirt, and sandals. There are times where Mei might decide to wear a dress also. Mei's favorite color to wear is white, although sometimes the colors may very. Her sandals always have straps around the backs of her ankles so that they are secure. Mei likes to wear her hair down most of the time, however there are times where she may wear it up.

About You!

Personality:
Kind/Caring/Sweet
Mei has always bee the type of girl that is sweet, kind, and caring. She always wants to see other smile and wants to make those that are sad happy. Mei doesn't like to see people upset. She always wants to help those that are in need and always offers her help when others need it. Caring for others is sort of like a passion to the girl and spreading happiness seems to be natural to her as well.

Intelligent
Although Mei can seem a bit innocent at times, she is actually rather intelligent. She knows more than it might seem she knows. She knows better than to let someone try and take advantage of her. She knows better than to be tricked into certain things. She knows what to do and what not to do. She also knows when to give up and when to try harder. It's hard to admit when you have to give in but she knows better.

Clumsy
Mei might be intelligent and all but she is also very clumsy. This girl, when not paying attention, can trip over the slightest things. Sometimes, she just falls. The reasons are endless. She could trip over her own feet, over a crack in the ground, over a tree root, over the air, etc. However, she always seems to be perfectly fine with it. Sometimes, she'll stand back up as if nothing has happened. (It's often found as odd for a girl that likes to practice Taijutsu)

Angry/Serious
This is a very rare side for someone like Mei to show. She doesn't normally like to get angry but she will when the situation calls for it. Mei will get angry when someone threatens to or does hurt the people she loves. Mei will get angry when someone speaks ill of her. Mei will get angry when her village is threatened, although she knows she can't do much about it. The girl will get serious if she is forced to fight someone. She will gets serious when the situation calls for it.

History:
Twenty years ago there were two people sitting in a hospital. One person was a woman, who was rather short. Her height was 5'2", she had pink hair, and emerald green eyes. Her hair was only about chin length. The other person was a male, who was about normal male height. His height was about 5'7", his hair was jet black, and his eyes were a light blue. He was quite the looker, so he was rather popular among women and men alike. However, he was married and didn't care for any of the other women. He was in love and his only thoughts at the moment were about her, as well as their unborn child. Any moment, their small baby girl would be born.

It had taken some time but finally the baby girl entered the world. She was so tiny that her body could have been swallowed up by just being wrapped in her mother's arms. The child stole the heart of her mother and the attention of her father. This baby would be their whole world. At first, they didn't know what they would name her but they soon settled on the name Mei.

Mei's parents were shinobi of Amakagure. So growing up, the child was always left with the neighbors. They had children that were a little older than Mei was, so they never paid her any attention. She was always left out and made fun of. However, the little girl didn't understand what they were saying at the time. So, she just smiled and went to play off on her own. They thought it was odd of her to smile but they continued on being mean to her.

As Mei got a little older, she would start to understand more but her smile wouldn't fade. She would take whatever they dished out. She wouldn't let them know how much it hurt. She knew her parents would come back for her. They always did. However, she didn't want them to come back to anything sad and upsetting. So, she always kept her spirits up. Even on the one day the children decided it would be fun to leave Mei out in the rain. She was lost in the village. She didn't know where to go. Everyone had left her. However, she still smiled and tried to make the better of it. In a couple hours, Mei's father had found her on his way home. She always remembered it was him by the tattoo on his face it said, "03." Plus, she had his eyes. He would take her home and clean her up. However, he never got an answer when he asked why she was smiling the whole time.

Thes name thing happened multiple times. Mei was always picked on and left alone. However, she kept smiling. She kept happy. She always knew her parents would come home. Her loved ones would return. Not once would their love waver. Not once would they miss her birthday. Not once would they forget her. However, they would start to be away more often, since she was getting older.

Mei would become old enough to where she was able to start learning. Mei didn't want to become a shinobi but she wouldn't tell her parents that. The child only wanted to be a normal girl and mind her own business. As time went by, Mei started to believe she wasn't talented enough. She believed that she wouldn't be as good as the other children. She continued to be made fun of. She was continuously hurt, however she still smiled and tried. Mei didn't become a genin the first time. She still smiled. Mei failed again the second time. She still smiled. However, she did pass the third time. This made her happiness radiate.

Mei had finally become a Genin. She was a shinobi like her parents. However, she was about 13 at the time, which made her a little older than most of the other kids. It wasn't that she as dumb or not trying. Mei just didn't think she had the skill. She tried but bearly made it. However, she wouldn't let that fact bring her down. Her father had taken three tries to graduate as well and he was an excellent shinobi. When he heard the good news, his smile was the brightest she had seen. He was proud of her and so was her mother.

After that time, Mei never saw her father again. He had died on a mission. That was the first time Mei's mother had ever seen Mei cry. The moment Mei had walked in the door to see her mother soaked in her own tears. Mei knew. The moment she realized her mother wouldn't look her in the eyes for a long time. Mei knew. Mei could only remember his tattoo and his eyes clearly. Everything else seemed fuzzy to her. Mei would begin to cry. It was something Mei hadn't been used to. Perhaps that's why her smile had returned quicker than she thought. The next few years would be a struggle for the two.

A few more years had gone by about 4 to be exact. Mei had just become a Chunin. Her mother had just been forced to retire. She was getting sick and Mei knew her time was coming to an end. She would hold on to her smile though. When she was Finally asked why she smiled so much her answer was, "I promised myself that if I couldn't overcome the problem or if someone I loved was hurting, then it would be ok to cry." So after her mother's death, Mei would cry once more. The only two people she had ever truly loved had died. Death isn't something that you can overcome. No matter what there will always be death. That is why Mei cried.

For the next 3 years, Mei would work towards new goals. She decided that she would help others. She decided that she would become stronger. She realized she wasn't useless and pursued the path of Medical Ninjutsu. She also realized that Taijutsu was a talent of hers, as well. During this time, she would also have her father's number tattooed on her arm. This was so she could always remember him. She would also make sure her hair was long because her mother liked Mei's that way. With that, Mei was ready to set out and do better things in the world.

RP Sample:
"Come on, Mei! Let's go have some fun!" The other children yelled to the six year old with pink hair. This came as a surprise to the child but she was so happy."Oh... ok!" Mei would yell back to the other kids. They really wanted her to play with them. She couldn't believe it. All morning, the children laughed and played. They made her feel special. They made her feel like she was being accepted. They made her feel so happy. Until, they decided to play a game. "We're gonna play hide-and-seek... aaaand Mei is gonna be it!" All the children stared at her. Then, they nodded. "Yeah.""Alright."They all agreed and smiled after looking towards one another. "Ok! I'll do it!" At this time, clouds were beginning to roll in over the village. "Mei. Go cover your eyes next to that tree. We're gonna hide all around the village..." One of the children began to tell her. "Uhm.. but it's going to rain.. and I can't do shinobi stuff like all of you..." Mei would begin to answer nervously. "Don't be a chicken, Mei! Just do it!" So, Mei was forced to turn around and count, while all the other children went and "hid". She began to count and continued to count, until she reached one hundred. Then, the girl went out into the village and searched. Soon after, it began to rain. Nonetheless, Mei didn't stop looking. They had to be around somewhere. However, as the sun began to get lower and lower in the sky. Mei stopped looking. She knew what had happened. The other children had left her as a joke. They only played with her so they could catch her off guard and be mean to her again.

As soon as Mei had realized, her head would lower and she would stare at the ground for a moment. Then, she would look up and laugh, "They really got me this time. Can't believe I fell for it. I think I should go.. home.. now.." Mei would look around and realize that she didn't know where she was. However, she still didn't lose her smile. "Hmm.. Let's go this way." Mei would say with a large grin as she pointed to the right. She had no idea where she was going but she hoped that it was in the right direction. Another hour had passed and Mei still didn't know where she was. By this time, it was evening and the rain had stopped. Mei felt cold because she was still soaked. Her smile had faded but she still seemed happy. Her face was more concentrated than anything. That's when she'd hear a voice. "Mei? Darling what are you doing out here? Why are you all wet?" Mei would turn around to see her father standing over her. "Hi Daddy," Mei would say with a grin, "I was playing hide-and-seek with the other kids. I'm glad you're home!" Mei's voice sounded so cheery and sweet. Her father's face had a look of confusion on it. "Where are the other kids, Mei?" He would ask with a bit of sadness in his voice. That's when she would look down, "They went home a while ago, Daddy. I didn't know it." Then, she would look up and smile, " But that's ok. I've been on an adventure. I don't know where home is but you're here to rescue me, right?" Mei's father would kneel down next to the child with a sad look on his face. Mei would stare at the tattoo he had on his right cheek. "Yes. I'm here to rescue you now." He would say with a smile. Mei would smile back.

"What will it be, my darling, on the back or on my shoulders?" Mei would think a moment, even taking the initiative to tap her foot. "Hmm.. Shoulders! Don't want your back all wet." Mei would giggle, as her father would hoist her up on his shoulders. The 6-year-old would rest her arms on his head and hum as they traveled along. Mei always loved when her father was around. He was strong and nice. After a moment, Mei would lean down to the right and stare at her father's cheek. "Woah. Careful there, kiddo. You're gonna fall off one day." Mei would giggle as her father laughed. "No I won't because you're holding me. If I do, I know you'll catch me because you're the best shinobi ever. And you're my daddy, so you won't let me get hurt, right?" This would make Mei's father laugh again. "I wouldn't say I'm the best ever but I can say I wouldn't let you get hurt while I'm around." This would make the pink haired child smile. Although, not too long after she would start to think again. The pink haired girl still hung from the right side of her father's shoulders. "Is there something wrong with my face?" Her father would ask as he looked at the girl from the corner of his eye. "Nope! It's still as handsome as always. I just want to know.. why there's a three on your face." Mei would poke the spot that she's as referring too, which just so happened to be where the man's tattoo was. "Well, I met a man once, who saved my life. He had a three on his back but never told me why. It took me three tries to become a shinobi. I met two girls that I thought I loved before your mom.  Three years after we were married we had you. You were three years old when you first said "DaDa." I guess three is just my number. So, I got this tattoo." Mei would continue to look at her father's tattoo and then smile. Her eyes would meet his and he would smile. Then, the girl would sit up straight again but rest her head on his. "I'm gonna get the same tattoo one day. I like it. Did you know we have the same eyes?" Mei's father would smile again, "Yes. I did know we had the same eyes." At this time, Mei would be set on the ground, "Why didn't ya tell me?" The girl would ask before her father began to laugh. "My apologies." Mei would til her head a little. "I don't know what apologies are but we aren't talking about them." Meow would stare at her father, who continued to laugh at her. "Let's just go get you clean, ok?" That's just what they'd do.

Faceclaim: Megurine Luka | Vocaloid

Last edited by Sazuki on Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mei
Chunnin
Chunnin
Mei

Mei (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mei (Done)   Mei (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 1:25 am

Finished!
Back to top Go down
Karukaya
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Karukaya

Mei (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mei (Done)   Mei (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 9:27 am

One issue. Starting chuunin get 1 spec and element. Otherwise this is fine.
Back to top Go down
Mei
Chunnin
Chunnin
Mei

Mei (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mei (Done)   Mei (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 11:47 am

Sorry about that. Fixed!
Back to top Go down
Karukaya
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Karukaya

Mei (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mei (Done)   Mei (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 2:18 pm

Approved. Will color and such when I get home from work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mei (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mei (Done)   Mei (Done) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mei (Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja :: Creation Scroll :: Characters :: Character Bios :: Ama-
Jump to: