Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaiaku
Kouyakage
Kouyakage
Zaiaku

Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry] Empty
PostSubject: Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry]   Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 6:57 pm

Name: Nemean Cestus
Type: Cestus | Gauntlets
Upgrade Slots: N/A
Affinities: N/A
Description: The Nemean Cestus are a pair of large metal gauntlets, each forged to resemble a snarling lion's head. Each gauntlet of the Nemean Cestus was made of three separate parts: The lion's head, the first ring of spikes, and the second ring of spikes which was attached to a tube where Zaiaku fits his arms. A direct strike from one of these will result in massive shattering of the bones on the area of impact and grave internal damage such internal bleeding, ruptured organs, or even take off limbs depending where it hits. However, due to the great weight of these weapons, a person must have at least A-3 strength to wield them.

Design:

Size compared to the average human male:

Size compared to Zaiaku's size:

Enhancements: The gauntlets, once having been fed 30 chakra, are then able to release a shockwave from their mouths (30 chakra per each and they can be individually fed).  The shockwave has a range of 10 meters and has a radius of 5 meters (the shockwave is presented a half-circle, with the round part facing where it was fired. Hence radius). If someone is hit at 3 meters or less with this, the chakra wave would pass throw them, shattering all of their bones and cause fatal interal injuries such as rupture organs and internal bleeding. If struck from more then 3 meters, the most injury one could get is a broken bones and major bruises on various parts of their body. The shockwaves are also capable of redirecting projectiles (up to B-Rank) back at the user, and can redirect a total of 10 projectiles, while destroying those of C-Rank. It should be noted that when the shockwave is released, the sound of lion's roar is heard.

Last edited by Zaiaku on Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:06 pm; edited 31 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karukaya
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Karukaya

PostSubject: Re: Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry]   Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 9:59 pm

Not bad. With no upgrades, this gets priced as a basic B-rank weapon; so... roughly 750 ryo. Are you ready to buy now?
Back to top Go down
Zaiaku
Kouyakage
Kouyakage
Zaiaku

PostSubject: Re: Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry]   Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 10:01 pm

Yes, I am ready.
Back to top Go down
Karukaya
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Karukaya

PostSubject: Re: Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry]   Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 10:07 pm

Done. Move to your locker and enjoy your machete.
Back to top Go down
Karukaya
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Karukaya

PostSubject: Re: Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry]   Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 10:06 pm

Okay, just give us a small written description to go with him, since he's not a 'normal' hyena. Even if it's just his size, we're gunna need something. Otherwise, this is good.
Back to top Go down
Karukaya
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Karukaya

PostSubject: Re: Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry]   Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 10:32 pm

Because of it's size, I need to price it a tad on the high end of a B-rank pet.

Hyena approved. Price 1350. Ryo deducted.
Back to top Go down
Karukaya
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Karukaya

PostSubject: Re: Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry]   Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 7:47 pm

Approved. Again, he's gunna be on the high end of the rank pricing, so I'mma put him at the same as your other pet. 1350 ryo deducted. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry]   Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 5:23 pm

Zaiaku wrote:
Name: Kodo
Type: Combat
Element: Doton
Species: Spotted Hyena
Description:
Personality:

Natural Capabilites:

Appearance:

Special Characteristics: N/A

Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Tiger is not being updated as he is experiencing a bad case of death

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Karukaya
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Karukaya

PostSubject: Re: Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry]   Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 12:49 am

Zaiaku wrote:
Affinities: Yáoton
Description: The Nemean Cestus are a pair of large metal gauntlets, each forged to resemble a snarling lion's head, that greatly increases the strength of its wielder when worn. Each gauntlet of the Nemean Cestus was made of three separate parts: The lion's head, the first ring of spikes, and the second ring of spikes which was attached to a tube where Zaiaku fits his arms. A direct strike from one of these will result in massive shattering of the bones on the area of impact and grave internal damage such internal bleeding, ruptured organs, or even take off limbs depending where it hits. However, due to the great weight of these weapons, a person must have at least A-3 strength to wield them. It also inadvertly acts as a very good forearm armor, being able to completely block

Design:

Enhancements: The gauntlets, once having been fed 30 chakra, are then able to release a shockwave from their mouths (30 chakra per each and they can be individually fed).  The shockwave has a range of 10 meters and has a radius of 5 meters (the shockwave is presented a half-circle, with the round part facing where it was fired. Hence radius). If someone is hit point-blank range with this, the chakra wave would pass throw them, shattering all of their bones and cause fatal interal injuries such as rupture organs and internal bleeding. If struck from a distance (say 7 meters for example), the most injury one could get is a few broken bones and bruises on various parts of their body. The shockwaves are also capable of redirecting projectiles (the ones that aren't destroyed by them) back at the user. It should be noted that when the shockwave is released, the sound of lion's roar is heard.

-------------------------------------------------------

Yokuchigakure Shinobi Division Gear

Fūinjutsu Division:

Genjutsu Division:

Kugutsu Division:

Medical Division:

Alright, the gauntlets. Shock release doesn't work this way. Shock release is basically lightning enhanced earthquakes. You can only create and use shock waves through the earth or another solid material. Now, for what you want, you can just use non-elemental ninjutsu, or with Raiton. We need exact distances for the effective range of the shockwaves.

I'm going to let Jai mod the armors and such; as he'll have final say on them anyway. As for the medical supplies; go to my locker, and get the items out of my field medic pack. Use them. It'll save us all headaches to have the stuff standardized; until we can get the medical item library up.
Back to top Go down
Jai
Commander General of Hanagakure no Sato
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry]   Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 10:37 am

Fūinjutsu Division:

Remove the bit about S rank doing 50% less damage. Its either a whole rank, or not at all.

Genjutsu Division:

Your cloak is not blocking all ninjutsu. Not as a B rank cloak. Change it to basic strikes.

Drop the Taijutsu resistance on the mask to C rank.

Kugutsu Division:

Remove the bit about 50%.

Medical Division:

A C rank armor is not going to block all C rank strikes, and it will definatly not affect an A rank strike. You either need to Upgrade this armor to a higher rank, or lower the C rank resistance to D and remove the A rank resistance.

The medical kit is fine.
Back to top Go down
Zaiaku
Kouyakage
Kouyakage
Zaiaku

PostSubject: Re: Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry]   Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 12:16 pm

Edited to what you said Jai. I made it non-elemental Karu, and there were already ranges, but I added in some stuff for it.
Back to top Go down
Zaiaku
Kouyakage
Kouyakage
Zaiaku

PostSubject: Re: Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry]   Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 5:31 pm

Swapped out some items in the medkit due to a altercation.
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry]   Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 9:43 am

Zaiaku wrote:

Fūinjutsu Division:

Genjutsu Division:

Kugutsu Division:

Medical Division:

Shinobi division armors approved. Mind the boosting limitations.
Back to top Go down
Jai
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry]   Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 11:00 pm

Zaiaku wrote:
Description: The Nemean Cestus are a pair of large metal gauntlets, each forged to resemble a snarling lion's head, that greatly increases the strength of its wielder when worn. Each gauntlet of the Nemean Cestus was made of three separate parts: The lion's head, the first ring of spikes, and the second ring of spikes which was attached to a tube where Zaiaku fits his arms. A direct strike from one of these will result in massive shattering of the bones on the area of impact and grave internal damage such internal bleeding, ruptured organs, or even take off limbs depending where it hits. However, due to the great weight of these weapons, a person must have at least A-3 strength to wield them. It also inadvertly acts as a very good forearm armor.

Design:

Enhancements: The gauntlets, once having been fed 30 chakra, are then able to release a shockwave from their mouths (30 chakra per each and they can be individually fed).  The shockwave has a range of 10 meters and has a radius of 5 meters (the shockwave is presented a half-circle, with the round part facing where it was fired. Hence radius). If someone is hit at 3 meters or less with this, the chakra wave would pass throw them, shattering all of their bones and cause fatal interal injuries such as rupture organs and internal bleeding. If struck from more then 3 meters, the most injury one could get is a broken bones and major bruises on various parts of their body. The shockwaves are also capable of redirecting projectiles (the ones that aren't destroyed by them) back at the user. It should be noted that when the shockwave is released, the sound of lion's roar is heard.

Please list the rank of the projectiles that can be reflected, as well as a limit to how many can be reflected at once.
Back to top Go down
Zaiaku
Kouyakage
Kouyakage
Zaiaku

PostSubject: Re: Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry]   Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 11:11 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Temaki
Rakuenkage
Rakuenkage
Temaki

PostSubject: Re: Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry]   Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 11:33 am

Zaiaku wrote:
Description: The Nemean Cestus are a pair of large metal gauntlets, each forged to resemble a snarling lion's head, that greatly increases the strength of its wielder when worn. Each gauntlet of the Nemean Cestus was made of three separate parts: The lion's head, the first ring of spikes, and the second ring of spikes which was attached to a tube where Zaiaku fits his arms. A direct strike from one of these will result in massive shattering of the bones on the area of impact and grave internal damage such internal bleeding, ruptured organs, or even take off limbs depending where it hits. However, due to the great weight of these weapons, a person must have at least A-3 strength to wield them. It also inadvertly acts as a very good forearm armor.

Design:

Enhancements: The gauntlets, once having been fed 30 chakra, are then able to release a shockwave from their mouths (30 chakra per each and they can be individually fed). The shockwave has a range of 10 meters and has a radius of 5 meters (the shockwave is presented a half-circle, with the round part facing where it was fired. Hence radius). If someone is hit at 3 meters or less with this, the chakra wave would pass throw them, shattering all of their bones and cause fatal interal injuries such as rupture organs and internal bleeding. If struck from more then 3 meters, the most injury one could get is a broken bones and major bruises on various parts of their body. The shockwaves are also capable of redirecting projectiles (up to B-Rank) back at the user, and can redirect a total of 10 projectiles, while destroying those of D-Rank. It should be noted that when the shockwave is released, the sound of lion's roar is heard.

It's written that these guantlets increase the wearer's strength: how does this work exactly, and by how much is the user's strength increased?
Back to top Go down
Zaiaku
Kouyakage
Kouyakage
Zaiaku

PostSubject: Re: Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry]   Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 11:49 am

took out the part that said it increases the strength
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry]   Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zaiaku Koran [Item Registry]
Page 1 of 1