Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyamalie, Kadima [Item registry]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kadima
Captain (A)
Captain (A)
Kadima

Kyamalie, Kadima [Item registry] Empty
PostSubject: Kyamalie, Kadima [Item registry]   Kyamalie, Kadima [Item registry] I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 6:50 pm

Name: Changeling
Type: Weapon
Upgrade Slots: 2/4
Affinities: Steel
Description: Though initially appearing as a greatsword, Changeling has no definite shape. Instead, the wielder uses their power of Steel release to shape the weapon to their desires in the midst of battle. This can range from a bow to launch projectiles with, to an elegant katana, to an ornate scythe, all the way down to a plain baseball bat. When not in combat, Changeling appears as a gray sphere of metal. The metal that Changeling is made out of changes according to what Steel release metals the user has access to.
Enhancements: Density Control: At any time, Kadima is able to manipulate the density of Changeling, turning it from a solid to liquid at will, reguardless of temperature.
The Hunger: Upon coming into ontat with another metal, Changeling will attempt to assimilate that metal into its composition. Non-chakra enhanced metals can be assimilated in one post, chakra enhanced metals require two posts to assimilate. Assimilated metals are fully under Kadima's control.

Last edited by Kadima on Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: Kyamalie, Kadima [Item registry]   Kyamalie, Kadima [Item registry] I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 6:53 pm

Approved and I'm paying for this. I've deducted 500 ryo from myself. Enjoy~
Back to top Go down
Jayr
Lt Colonel
Jayr

PostSubject: Re: Kyamalie, Kadima [Item registry]   Kyamalie, Kadima [Item registry] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 4:27 pm

Kadima wrote:
Name: Changeling
Type: Weapon
Upgrade Slots:
Affinities:
Description: Though initially appearing as a greatsword, Changeling has no definite shape. Instead, the wielder uses their power of Steel release to shape the weapon to their desires in the midst of battle. This can range from a bow to launch projectiles with, to an elegant katana, to an ornate scythe, all the way down to a plain baseball bat. When not in combat, Changeling appears as a gray sphere of metal. The metal that Changeling is made out of changes according to what Steel release metals the user has access to.
Enhancements:

Item: Rusty Katana
Quantity: -set-
Price: 500 Ryo each
Description: This lower quality katana, while it pales in comparison to the sharpness and strength of the higher quality fine katana, is still a useful tool to possess. The katana averages 73 cm in length, or 28.5 inches.
Appearance:
Kyamalie, Kadima [Item registry] J56fIaw

Approved. Ryo deducted for the Rusty Katana.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyamalie, Kadima [Item registry]   Kyamalie, Kadima [Item registry] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyamalie, Kadima [Item registry]
Page 1 of 1