Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Creation of Calamity.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xylo
Sergeant (C)
Sergeant (C)
Xylo

The Creation of Calamity.  Empty
PostSubject: The Creation of Calamity.    The Creation of Calamity.  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 12:46 pm

The Creation of Calamity.  C3978D143E40314A6EF483150140AFA0_ORIG_500_260

Scarlet hued lenses would gaze upon the local flora, for he truly adored the Sakura blossoms that shrouded the village. Taking in deep breathes whilst his hands delved within silk confines in each pocket, he couldn't help but embrace the slow passing wind that would gracefully bless these lands. If only the people who inhabited Hanagakure were just as pleasant. Sniggers would whisper around him as his fellow shinobi would pass him to a sargent lecture. " It's that wanker war hostage... His kind killed my father.. That shitty bastard. Xylo. " He had now lived in the village for two years and he had still not been accepted by his peers, however they had their reasons and Xylo respected it. He had come to terms with this over the many months he had spent trying to blend in, but to his dismay he could never quite get it right.

On the contrary he didn't quite much care, sidetracked in thought on the group that had bestowed their ever so delightful banter, XYlo would begin to walk to his destination, which of course was a newly furnished lecture hall which at the time was being used to educate sargents. It wouldn't take long for Xylo to reach the greats halls of Hanagakure, a college as you may call it, where people may simply come in to further improve their minds to help better the world of tomorrow. It wasn't exactly his favourite place in Hanagakure, however he did enjoy the library, as he simply loved books. A strange thing to like in this forsaken world filled with combat and brute strength. His village in particular was one which concentrated it's knowledge on battle tactics and physical strength up keeping, so much in fact that it siphoned it's militants to be more brute, and this is where he would mostly differ from his fellow shinobi.

With his left foot slowly stepping before his right and the repeating, he would soon make his way toward his lecture hall. A shinobi he was quite to familiar with would stand leaning against a wall next to the door he needed to open. But Xylo knew too well what this guy wanted, so a sigh would escape Xylo's lips as he gestured a greeting to the man before him. Scarlet orbs would pan up and down, analysing the man before him noticing he had a Sargent patch on his left shoulder, which just so happened to be the same rank as himself. XYLO would also notice the mans eyes would widen as he saw XYLO as if he were waiting for him. "You're looking rather tired fellow Sargent, can I ask why you are waiting for me?"

The man would then thrust his shoulder backward thus pushing his body off his leaning position on the wall and now standing straight affront Xylo. "The names Ichiban, and it seems your weapon building ability is cheap so I've been told. So I need you to draw out schematics for an axe, and then input a katon generator that can mix with wind manipulation to form stronger flames.. I think you'll need a pen and paper to write this all down. You'll need to complete this in an hour. Am I understood?" a second sigh would escape Xylo's lips as he took a moment to admire his way of speaking with such confidence, however Xylo was nobody's bitch. Both eyes would lock as Xylo stood affront Ichiban, whilst his hands stayed put into his pockets, he would tilt his head side ways. "If you speak to me again, the halls will be painted by your blood. A nice decorative change if you ask me. I could even leave an organ or two and sell them to our science division for profit. Of course I wouldn't just stop there, I would vanquish your family. And you wouldn't be alive to hear their screams." Ichiban was star struck, to the point in which a red glow would flush his cheeks as anger would swarm through his mind.

But Xylo would just walk past him, opening the door to his lecture, ignoring the man now to his side who was at the point infuriated with Xylo. Ichiban would stamp off in a gritty mood, and Xylo knew right away that this prick would try anything to end Xylo's private treaty with the Commander General. Now XYLO would gaze upon forty odd people glaring affront a stage where a Captain Proffesser would standing preaching to his class about element advancements. The scarlet eyed shinobi would begin to pan across the lecture room before locating and seating himself amongst the middle of the crowd.

Wordcount: 808

Ninjutsu D to C ~ 808/1000
Back to top Go down
Xylo
Sergeant (C)
Sergeant (C)
Xylo

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Calamity.    The Creation of Calamity.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 1:28 pm

The lecture had not begun, however it would seem that as fate would have it he was just on time, a set of doors at the front of the lecture room would spring open as a silhouette would stand at the doorway. The silhouette would step in from the shadows and reveal himself, showing a man not much older than Xylo, wearing a tracksuit set covered in pink camouflage. Giggles would snigger from across the room, it was quite ridiculous for a man, let alone their senior officer to wear pink damn camouflage. However Xylo didn't react, for he had seen this uniform before. For it was only normal to wear pink camouflage when hiding in Sakura blossoms, the perfect uniform to literally be invisible within the trees confines. However the fabric the man was wearing was quite obscure to Xylo. As visible chakra would begin to envelope his entire body, allowing the uniform to change colour to a jet black.

"Good morning. As you know I am One of the few captains that reside in the village and shall be helping you with this specialty class." The man would begin to pan across the class room hoping the students would calm down before continuing. "This class is a three week program, and is used to help mould your jutsu to better suit you. In this village most of us become weapon technicians, however there are a few who are unable to utilise our greatest strength. So, we will now form six groups, the groups will be divided based on what your strongest element is. Their are flags in each corner of this hexagonal room, however one corner does not have a flag, this is for.... well.... Those who haven't found their elemental calling I guess." The man was quite direct to Xylo's liking, however he was quite demeaning to those who didn't have alone of the five basic elements, that being (Suiton/Water, Katon/Fire, Futon/Wind, Raiton/Lightning, and Doton/Earth).

Xylo had still not become well acquainted to combat, sure his general skills were on par with his fellow Sargent ranks, however he lacked the ability to call jutsu his own. However he did have one ability up his sleeve, and that was his yang release. He knew he could simply mimic is chakra of non-elemental substances, as well as his ability to utilise Fuuinjutsu which was great and all except for the part that it had no combat use besides implanting them in weapons. Xylo's true reason for being here was his devotion and hunger for power and strength, to call jutsu his own and to finally feel worthy of being alive. Scarlet orbs would dance across the classroom as he noticed his fellow soldiers moving into positions, Xylo would slowly make his way to his designated corner before slouching in a chair. Looking around, it was clear to him that he was with the spastics. Literally two others were in his corner, that being a 12 year old and an old shitty looking man.

Before long the corners were filled with shinobi(except for Xylo's) and the teacher would begin his class after they finished settling. "Now I want you all to share your ideas, spread what you know and what you can do. For knowledge is power, so know what your capable of and detach, anyways, my job here is done. This is only the beginning but I expect results. Good day." And just like that the man left, leaving a class of 40-50 to talk amongst themselves till their hearts content, a few people would leave muttering how much a waste of time this lecture was, however Xylo didn't mind, his hands would pan across books residing on his table. A journey of self belief. A stupid title even Xylo would strongly hate. But however he would look to his side seeing the young 12 year old girl and the elderly man and begin to speak to somewhat break the ice. Fuck it, here goes nothing. "My names Xylo, and I'm quite the oddball, however a young girl and old geezer? We sure make a weird trio." A grunt would snuff from the old man as he rolled his eyes at Xylo, whilst the girl would just sit their in terror as she noticed his black sclera that surrounded his pupils.

"Dont worry, I'm not going to kill you. I'm just an averag..... Never mind." He would notice his words were of no use so he simply gave up on conversing with his peers and began to flick through the book which he had read the title. Skimming through the book, Xylo would notice great skills were written upon these books, however he couldn't do anything as they all consisted of one of the five elements. Flipping through the pages with anger as frustration would build within his mind, he would turn a page violently only to have one of the pieces of paper slide across his finger creating a fine cut across his finger which would deepen by one whole centermetre, just a piece of paper on its own had cut skin. Why had Xylo not thought of this before. His ultimate weapon was now decided. It would be paper.

________

Wordcount: 877. (1685 Total)

Ninjutsu D to C ~ 192(+808)/1000. Completed.

Words Unused: 685

Last edited by Xylo on Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xylo
Sergeant (C)
Sergeant (C)
Xylo

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Calamity.    The Creation of Calamity.  I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 9:59 am

The Creation of Calamity.  HD-Decorated-Library-Wallpaper-Backgrounds

Seated slouched across a leather chair, Xylo couldn't help but adore the fancy historical design of the building. It was truly a site to see, however something he further adored was his love for the knowledge implemented within the books that filed this library. He had truly felt at peace, as he had much rather been in this library than with glorified dumb asses that were in the lecture halls not long ago. An old book would reside in his left hand, whilst his right would flick the pages as he continued to understand different dimensions of the pages themselves. You see, usually Xylo would be happily enjoying the books content, however today was a different story. You see Xylo knew he had an affinity to the yang nature, the ability to breathe life utilising the life force within him. He had read previously about a nation which had claimed to be from another realm, however he had to interest in pursuing this fable, he would rather sing his own ballad as he would put his attention to what he knew was real and not loose fairy tales. Flicking through the book, Xylo would raise his left hand before concentrating his life energy around his hand. Closing his eyes whilst maintaining the constant flow of energy, he would begin to visualise the paper forming at his fingers tips. Within the instance of first trying small white piece of confetti would begin to bloom from his fingertips.

It was truly a remarkable feat to say the least, as he maintained his concentration whilst accelerated the flow of life energy to now further increase the confetti created, murmurs would bellow across the large book filled room as people began to watch in awe as Xylo began to make confetti with just pure life energy. Usually jutsu was forbidden to be used within the library, however people began to enjoy the fact that he was making this. Why exactly would people be happy about confetti may you ask? Well it's simple, as they all thought the exact same thing. Their village was named on one huge factor of their ecosystem, this being the cherry blossom, or just in general, their trees, books were made from paper, and cutting trees was a huge factor in creating paper which is a much needed resource in a village on the incline of weaponised evolution. But if there was another means of making paper without taking the trademark of the village, well then, the village could be saved!

The library minions would crowd around Xylo as he continued to amplify his chakra flow, creating not just confetti, but now sheets of paper, which would eject from his fingertips and sway across the library. The room would be filled with floating white sheets, and Xylowould just continue as he saw the positive reaction from the crowd. But he would realise the paper was in fact brittle as they would slightly tear whilst their made their descent after sprouting from his hands. So he would begin to concentrate his life force to be more dense, and this was his first breakthrough mistake. Paper would begin to harden, with barely the intention of slowing down, paper would slide across random folk from the crowds skin, slashing inches into their skin thus allowing a crimson mist to fill the room. Screams would echo across the hall, and Xylo would notice what he had done and swiftly stop. Embarrassed by his efforts, he would lean forward until his feet would touch the ground creating a crouched position before thrusting his legs off the ground.

His body would eject from the floor, leaping up toward the ceiling before spinning forward whilst concentrating his life force at his feet, thus landing on the ceiling upside down and maintaining a standing position utilising the supernatural walking technique. His eyes would widen revealing scarlet orbs would jerkin got dart and pan across the room. Sheer disbelief of what had just happened would overwhelm Xylo. He couldn't have asked for a better result. As this was tragic and that the crowd was still fine, he could not believe the damage just chakra enhanced paper had caused. It was truly beautiful. Walking away from the incident Xylo could help but feel sad as he thought this was maybe the last time he'd be allowed within the library.

______

Wordcount: 729. (2414 total).

Training Endurance: with 1414 words (remainder).

D3-C: 300/300 1114
C-C1: 400/400 714
C1-C2: 500/500 214
C2-C3: 214/600 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Calamity.    The Creation of Calamity.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Creation of Calamity.
Page 1 of 1