Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gamers Unite!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karukaya
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Karukaya

Gamers Unite!? Empty
PostSubject: Gamers Unite!?   Gamers Unite!? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 7:36 pm

Just about everyone plays some kind of games, most with some sort of social aspect to them. You play MMOs? Tell us which ones. League of Legends/Dota/etc? Check in for new friends to destroy with. Play those annoying facebook games and need stuff gifted? Beg away. Anything and everything, just keep it polite and don't be annoying. <3

As for me? I please League of Legends, NA server. I'm not ranked, don't ask me to play ranked, that's not my thing. If you're looking for a really good support or ADC, I'm your player.

Mains:
Nami
Varus
Vel'Koz
Sejunai
Galeo

Summoner Name: Shyuuhei

I've also got a PBE account if you wanna dick around and go ham playing some stupid insane combo like ADC Soraka or AP Garen. xD
Back to top Go down
Yaegaki
Jounin (A-Rank)
Jounin (A-Rank)
Yaegaki

Gamers Unite!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers Unite!?   Gamers Unite!? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 10:53 am

Hmmm.. League of Legends, eh?
Too bad..

THAT YOU'RE ON THE NA SERVER!
I'm a EUW player myself..
I do play ranked now and then, as long as I have faith in my own individual skill with a single champion.
Currently, I'm Silver IV from Bronze III and I rock all roles.
My mains.. hard to tell. I like to play Graves (just bought him, 4 win streak).
Climbed to Bronze I with mainly Yasuo, so yeah call him a main.
My mainest main has to be Lee Sin though, I just love him.
Such a versatile playstyle, it's like playing a different champion every match you play him!

iDJAY on EUW.
(I might start playing on NA again if you'd like, I think I have a level 6 account there)
Back to top Go down

Gamers Unite!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja :: OOC :: Random Land-
Jump to: