Naruto RPG: Ballad of the Ninja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yudai [Jutsu Registry]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yudai
Genin
Genin
Yudai

Yudai [Jutsu Registry] Empty
PostSubject: Yudai [Jutsu Registry]   Yudai [Jutsu Registry] I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 4:41 pm

To be Approved:

Approved & Awaiting Training:

Last edited by Yudai on Sat May 30, 2015 10:25 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karukaya
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Karukaya

PostSubject: Re: Yudai [Jutsu Registry]   Yudai [Jutsu Registry] I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:03 pm

Okay, I know you took the straight canon descriptions, but i'mma need you to do two things.

1) adjust them to remove references to the Mizukage

2) for the boulder toss, how fast do the boulders move?

None of these would be instant jutsu. They'd all be 1 post, and the quick lime one could be argued for a shrapnel chakra drain, but I won't force it. As for children's, try more like 4 posts for b- rank and 5 for a- rank.
Back to top Go down
Yudai
Genin
Genin
Yudai

PostSubject: Re: Yudai [Jutsu Registry]   Yudai [Jutsu Registry] I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 12:03 am

Bump. Addressed all comments, and added a new jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Karukaya
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Karukaya

PostSubject: Re: Yudai [Jutsu Registry]   Yudai [Jutsu Registry] I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 12:22 am

I missed this earlier, and i feel bad for that, but with Scorching Steam Rock Jutsu you need to give a number of projectile made.

Sekkaigyō no Jutsu approved.

Yōkai no Jutsu still says instant. Walls like this either have to have a set duration, or a chakra drain duration.

Do you have the base Rasengan? If not, you can't take Yōton: Rasenshuriken.
Back to top Go down
Yudai
Genin
Genin
Yudai

PostSubject: Re: Yudai [Jutsu Registry]   Yudai [Jutsu Registry] I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 11:24 am

Karukaya wrote:
I missed this earlier, and i feel bad for that, but with Scorching Steam Rock Jutsu you need to give a number of projectile made.

Sekkaigyō no Jutsu approved.

Yōkai no Jutsu still says instant. Walls like this either have to have a set duration, or a chakra drain duration.

Do you have the base Rasengan? If not, you can't take Yōton: Rasenshuriken.

Updated:

1. I have added a number and size to the boulders in Scorching Steam Rock. I feel like 6 boulders that are about the size of a soccer ball seems fair, and is consistent with canon.

2. I would like to work on the binding or stunning characteristics a bit more of the Quicklime jutsu, and since I don't have enough freebie spots for it, I've moved it as a work in progress.

3. I have changed Yokai no Jutsu to 1 post. It is less like a wall and more like a single post counter to another single post jutsu. I will double check over the description and make sure that is clear.

4. I will be taking the base Rasengan as part of my starting jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Karukaya
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Karukaya

PostSubject: Re: Yudai [Jutsu Registry]   Yudai [Jutsu Registry] I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 2:56 pm

App your freebie jutsu right now, then. Saves headaches. So long as you're taking Rasengan, then Yoton Rasengan is approved.

6 is fine. Scorching Steam Rock approved. So long as you make it clear in the description that it's basically a quick counter, then I can live with 1 post duration for Yokai.
Back to top Go down
Karukaya
Jounin (S-Rank)
Jounin (S-Rank)
Karukaya

PostSubject: Re: Yudai [Jutsu Registry]   Yudai [Jutsu Registry] I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 8:29 pm

Quote :
As long as the user of the technique continues to feed chakra for the jutsu

Because of this line, you'll need to set the duration as a chakra drain.
Back to top Go down
Yudai
Genin
Genin
Yudai

PostSubject: Re: Yudai [Jutsu Registry]   Yudai [Jutsu Registry] I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 8:38 pm

Updated, hopefully that catches the duration line you brought up.
Back to top Go down
Jai
Commander General of Hanagakure no Sato
Commander General of Hanagakure no Sato
Jai

PostSubject: Re: Yudai [Jutsu Registry]   Yudai [Jutsu Registry] I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 9:25 pm

Yudai wrote:
To be Approved:

Approved & Awaiting Training:

Your E is approved, Ahri.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yudai [Jutsu Registry]   Yudai [Jutsu Registry] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yudai [Jutsu Registry]
Page 1 of 1